Author Topic: Quote from: Forum Guidelines Article XIII – Discussing Disciplinary Actions  (Read 1918 times)

ateoroa

• View Profile
Quote from: Forum Guidelines

Article XIII – Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Section 13.1 Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums is not allowed.

plz not this goes against this the below maybe you forgetten it or just chose to ignore it...

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

MisanOne

• View Profile
Quote from: Forum Guidelines

Article XIII – Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Section 13.1 Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums is not allowed.

plz not this goes against this the below maybe you forgetten it or just chose to ignore it...

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

Yeah.. T3Fun isn't a governmental entity it's a privately owned and operated company; One with a ToS that you willingly agreed to, and reaffirm, each and every time you log in.
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

ateoroa

• View Profile
the fact remains it dont matter what you attempt to make people sign or "agree to"

any law or agreement entered into that takes away a persons or entitys first amendent rights is illegal...

and therefore null invoid...

so a big W/E to this article ...

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
T3fun is under Hanbitsoft which is operating under Korean laws, maybe it's North, because its decisions are like that of communist/dictator...I'm wondering if they can be complained for under US law.

MisanOne

• View Profile
the fact remains it dont matter what you attempt to make people sign or "agree to"

any law or agreement entered into that takes away a persons or entitys first amendent rights is illegal...

Apparently you're confused as to what the facts are.. Google is failing you, consult an actual lawyer. 
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

lolpfft

• View Profile

If you agree to it(which you MUST in order to create an account on T3Fun's website), then you are giving up your rights to anything you do on this website.

And the Servers are Based in US, Korean Laws don't apply except for the EULA on the Server Script and the Client. Plus what ever terms and agreements were made when T3Fun aquired the Server Licenses.
o.o;;

ateoroa

• View Profile
your missing the point...

you cant agree to give up your first amendment rights...

thats the whole point of the bill of rights...

and servers are in US so are subject to US law...

so zzzzzzz.....

end of day this is a moot point...

So many peeps are discussing what happened to Iwan and his account in and out of game...

its just wrong...

lolpfft

• View Profile
your missing the point...

you cant agree to give up your first amendment rights...

thats the whole point of the bill of rights...

and servers are in US so are subject to US law...

so zzzzzzz.....

end of day this is a moot point...

So many peeps are discussing what happened to Iwan and his account in and out of game...

its just wrong...

Actually you can give up your rights.

I don't agree with what happened to Iwan's account. But ultimately T3Fun owns the data on this server and Hanbiton owns the Copyrights to Aika. Technically speaking none of this stuff on this game belongs to any of us, no matter how much you pay for it.

It's like that on ANY MMO game. If you want to OWN a game, go to Steam and download an Offline game or buy one from Gamestop.
o.o;;

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
Terms of Use:

19. CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES

http://www.t3fun.com/Support/TermsOfService.aspx

You agree that the laws of Korea govern this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us, and that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall have no applicability. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in Korea and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
Please note that by agreeing to these terms of use, you are: (1) waiving claims that you might otherwise have against us based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own; (2) irrevocably consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, courts in Korea over any disputes or claims you have with us; and (3) submitting yourself to the personal jurisdiction of courts located in Korea for the purpose of resolving any such disputes or claims.

guess, we need an expert opinion on this...

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
http://lifehacker.com/5953755/what-exactly-is-freedom-of-speech-and-how-does-it-apply-to-the-internet
Most spaces on the internet are privately owned, and have no obligation to allow you to speak freely in their space. Whether it's Facebook removing content that violates its own terms of service, a blog owner deleting a comment they find offensive, or a big company deleting user posts from its Facebook page, your speech may be censored, but you have no first amendment right to free speech in those places. This includes our discussions on Lifehacker—we've always held our community up to high standards, and if you start a discussion we find isn't up to those standards, we reserve our right to dismiss it.
Most companies know it's in their own best interest to allow you to speak freely on their platforms. When you hear any company say "we support/stand for freedom of speech," what they really mean is that by honoring your freedom of speech, they know they can successfully build a community, attract users, attract views, attract advertisers, and make money. They may truly value free speech, don't get us wrong, and most companies know that success means taking the bad with the good, but that doesn't make it your right. They just know it's in their best interest to say they value it, and act accordingly.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:10:27 pm by Robey »

ateoroa

• View Profile

lol at that...

you can if you wanta...

the fact that you belive that means you already have...

good luck with that...

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
The way you type makes me think you aren't American anyway. But I'm not gonna argue. It's sad that our rights don't work on the internet just because it's a private company. Because that doesn't fly in the real world. A private company just can't do whatever just because it's private, laws still apply. I hope some day someone fights this but it's hard to control something like the internet.

silent and hidden

• View Profile
The simplest and only way this person will understand this is by saying it this way. The terms of service, shortened Tos, is an agreement you "signed" when you accepted it. What the ToS does is tell you how you are allowed to act while using the companies products and services. If you cannot accept a part of the ToS, then you cannot use their products or services. Also as robey pointed out the first amendment does not apply fully to a privately owned area. you either agree or disagree and get kicked out.

lol at that...

you can if you wanta...

the fact that you belive that means you already have...

good luck with that...

Actually you can agree to give up certain rights any time you sign a contract. Look back at the ToS it tells you what rights you "waive" when you continue to access the site and or game. If you no longer accept the ToS then stop playing the game, stop logging onto the website, and have your accounts deleted. However anything that happens between you and the company while you accept the ToS, meaning anything resulting from your playing the game, has to be settled according to the ToS even if you stopped accepting them before a dispute happens. The usual outcome is simply account termination/banning. Other than that, your rights arent as expanded as you believe them to be.

On to what I assume the reason for this is, and I made this easy to be edited out if needed by a mod.. If t3fun denied support to someone who got scammed in a real money trade, who is to say that "victim" didn't go and do something against the terms of service out of spite? Talking about it, which usually involves accusing the GM of making a bad decision, is like trying to force the GMs to do something they should not or can not do. Which is release information on what the banned account did wrong. When the gms decide to do something about an account it is decided upon between the account owner and the support staff through tickets which is a private communication.

ps: Robey private companies can not do whatever they want in a public area no, but they are allowed to do a whole lot more when it is on their private property. They still have rules and laws to obey but they do not necessarily have to obey laws that deal with public areas until they go into a public area.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:58:41 am by silent and hidden »

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
koreans have laws ?  :o
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
koreans have laws ?  :o

More then us lol

But ye Missan you just lockign threats cuz I bet GMs asked you to be the bad guy here! Cuz they realize what crap they doing and they don't wanna show up on forum and read this and actauly replay to something!

Now tell me what would happen to your account Missan if you sold you gear for "illegal" GBs? GMs wouldn't ban you ofc...
Oh BTV ppl you know the chargebacker that was around like 2 years or 3 ago? I forgot his name but that's not the point...I sold him my gear back then and also traded gears with him. And I didn't get banned!you know why? SUPPORT sad IF IT WAS A LEGIT TRADE somethign worth for the GBS that you got they consideret the trade as OK. so idk how they don't consider it anymore ok.
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!