Author Topic: 3 nations.  (Read 563 times)

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
3 nations.
« on: March 05, 2016, 01:11:37 am »
game is pretty dead at times... i think it would be interesting to make aika 3 nations. Less bind hours... delete osty van and len make a third nation... and split a few players to aleth so it would be aleth / feo / new nation constant pvp more actives bigger nation community... i doubt this would ever happen but on the real.. IMO it would make it more interesting. no allies. just pure pvp.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

lolpfft

• View Profile
Re: 3 nations.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 05:57:46 am »
I agree. They could Announce on Facebook/Forums/In Game, close registration for the 2 lower populated nations(say Van and Len), give Van/Len citizen exile scrolls, and wait for 2 months for Van/Len to exile to whichever nation they choose, and delete the two nations.
o.o;;

marketdealer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 06:12:08 am »
I agree. They could Announce on Facebook/Forums/In Game, close registration for the 2 lower populated nations(say Van and Len), give Van/Len citizen exile scrolls, and wait for 2 months for Van/Len to exile to whichever nation they choose, and delete the two nations.

Maybe let GM raise a poll for all players, 3 nations should have less pvp, so yes the relic time need adjusted.

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 01:53:21 am »
i dont think they should all be handed free exile scrolls because to be honest everyone would stack feo . i think the van len and osty if deleted  should form a new nation because aleth has alot of people its always been big even with nub lm's.. but feo is giant has aikasea players and pserver players and majority of asian aika players so tahts like 3 aikas in 1 nation man. thats dumb.
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Teerasakjo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 04:56:42 am »
To read the story, it is useful. It's what makes me happy lot. I will know more.

manasu211

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 12:58:04 pm »
Hey guys long time ddn't check here since B time .Why U want three nations? Let them make Two nations like long time ago  when they had Aika Global.