Author Topic: Trolls Get Rolled!  (Read 7922 times)

MrHotShotGG

• Your Friendly Archon Xuthus
    • View Profile
Re: Trolls Get Rolled!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 08:16:16 am »
Bonez quote "I will own u" Still I havent seen a video since to "Own" Someone you actually has to be a factor in the game which you Obvious arent lmao, Now sit down and rewatch your cutted videos of first getting raaaped then you see a opportunity to finally kill someone and record it LOL

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 11:37:07 am »
Bonez tried to pk me while I was trying to defend. He hit me 3 times before I noticed he was attacking me.
Failed to kill me, I ran off.

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 11:40:32 am »
Bonez tried to pk me while I was trying to defend. He hit me 3 times before I noticed he was attacking me.

That's the saddest post on the Forums, thus far.
o.o;;

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 02:00:32 pm »
1st Off Robey u ran into town like a wimp, Sov just hating because your a dumb kid with no life and nothing better to do so you run your mouth same as Hotshot both of you are children who own no real life possessions just fictional virtual stuff on a game is all u have and that's rly sad :-X.  Hotshot couldn't handle being a warrior because he got his azz whooped so he went rm like most fail warrs do so they can hide and ff the ppl who constantly smashed their shyt in. both of you make me laugh-->hah hah hahh! ;D
I didn't say I didn't run? :/ I said you failed to kill me. And you did. Anyone good can kill me in less than 3 hits, but maybe it was that OP feather I capped that saved me. ;O
I kid, but still 

MrHotShotGG

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2016, 03:30:55 pm »
1st Off Robey u ran into town like a wimp, Sov just hating because your a dumb kid with no life and nothing better to do so you run your mouth same as Hotshot both of you are children who own no real life possessions just fictional virtual stuff on a game is all u have and that's rly sad :-X.  Hotshot couldn't handle being a warrior because he got his azz whooped so he went rm like most fail warrs do so they can hide and ff the ppl who constantly smashed their shyt in. both of you make me laugh-->hah hah hahh! ;D

Relax I woop your ass even on a lvl 91 sc wr if I have to so dont worry. I quitted warrior because was ready for a change

MrHotShotGG

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 05:23:04 am »
a change from getting that ass whooped :D :D

Boyyy 6 year being a warrior and you still cant ac parry... lmao you get asswooped by anyone new to warrior lmao

vanadium

• 天を逆らう男、プリになっちゃってさぁ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2016, 07:11:38 am »

O how cute... someone's mad they lost Castle Seige for the dam 3rd week in a row... Same time next week?? muhahah! :P
and just so you know I play Aika on my 3,000$ alienware gaming laptop, you don't simply smash the dam keys to ani cancel on a 3k piece of equipment. I'd rather replace my mouse every 3-6months then pay 200$+ to have my laptop re-keyed.

Advertisement wise, if AC demand your need to smash your keys, I prefer you purchasing Mechanical Keyboard.

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2016, 07:45:29 am »
ac = timing and movement on point everytime  :P
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 02:49:11 pm »
too bad u skipped the first half of the video when like 10 skills missed. Do u just record 24 7 hoping to get lucky ? i dont macro u just suck peasant. You will dream of being this good. You trash war. You are a free kill. If i see you u die. lmfao. I dont understand why u pretend to be something ur not. U call me a hacker daily ur so bad dude. U dont even AC. TRASH.   :P  :P  :P
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 09:49:07 pm »

I know you aren't talking.. you don't even ac you use macro...  get skill then talk noob ass!  same with Kepler and Edeco ....  all those 12+ sets and STILL have to use macro to play..  worse warriors in the dam game reside in Vanov!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U2D6srdIkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClTehfn7mYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BniMp1m25Y

^Kepler+Edeco having to use macro to rift hug AND having Feo rm helping them.....  --->Vanov has the worse warriors in Aika!

and Sov you the worse dam one at least when Kep+Ed get low HP they don't waypoint like you do you puss! Macro and 12+ and waypoint makes you the worse dam warrior in Aika history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBfK7X8rS6k

^Sov is a waypointer! lmfao... every dam time!

LMAO man u really are losing ur mind ... yes i did rifht huge that time but be honest even u are  squishy lm u still lm,u were being  protected for 3 pls with DW maybe u never heard about divine ward but is  a skill  absorbs the damage that  + quick ward  is  no gona die easy and ur pl squad were huging rifht too specially latingirl,the feo rm was hiting us too so in  one point  was 3 pls  wr lm and  feo  rm hiting  us ... sry i huged  rifht litle  bit  :-[ and  most funny  thing is  do i macro? lol i didnt know i macro i  always considered myself  slow and bad i dont have  any problem  admiting  being  best  wr on na  not my dream i play bc i like the  game, macro is legal (shoulnt be QQ ) so no reason to  denay but thanks man that is  like  a compliment saying  i use  macro,anyone  that has  pvp  vs me  can tell easy i dont even most times   kill bc  i have delay and lag if u ever fought  a  macro wr u  can see they hit u  like 3-4 skills  while i  hit  1 .

Advise stop ur videos bro,if u think  ppl hack is  ok record but  posting  everytime u killed someone is lame as i said im  bad wr  maybe no bad but slow bc net  but i had  killed  many ppl  on game  that  is  op or  considered  good  also tanky  cls and lms,ur  videos  dont  prove u are  good but  go ahead have fun.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:51:38 pm by Vampa »

instaBOOM

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2016, 10:03:39 pm »

I know you aren't talking.. you don't even ac you use macro...  get skill then talk noob ass!  same with Kepler and Edeco ....  all those 12+ sets and STILL have to use macro to play..  worse warriors in the dam game reside in Vanov!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U2D6srdIkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClTehfn7mYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BniMp1m25Y

^Kepler+Edeco having to use macro to rift hug AND having Feo rm helping them.....  --->Vanov has the worse warriors in Aika!

and Sov you the worse dam one at least when Kep+Ed get low HP they don't waypoint like you do you puss! Macro and 12+ and waypoint makes you the worse dam warrior in Aika history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBfK7X8rS6k

^Sov is a waypointer! lmfao... every dam time!

Says we rift hugging yet you all up in there  :o didnt wanna come out unless we stun OP LM

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2016, 11:38:51 pm »
  yea all the FF was aimed at me.. not once did any of u try to kill the pallys lol.. that's why you died so much..  always focusing the wrong person is how a lot of you die or lose a relic because you rage out because you see someone you don't like or u just plain want to kill and focus only that 1 person instead of the raid..  yea being 12+ macro and rift hugging is lame and fact your all trying to kill 1 guy when your being attacked by multiple ppl is just plain dumb  ??? so don't be mad you both got your ass stomped because it's your fault for not playing smart.... kill that guy lmfao.. naw bro kill them all is what you should of done instead of throw random aoes and hoping for the best!

U R DUMB AF u acussing  ppl from  rifht huging when in fact u are a rifh huger ....kill the pallys? really? how that  fast u gona kill  them if they  have dw and  can use quick dw , pls tell me in the other  hand pallys can lose dw  but is fact most pallys dont dare to lefht rifht without ward  was  funny  look at latingirl going  out using  couple skills  and hoping  proc  severe cold that in fact  did as ur  videos  show while me  and mostly me  was taking  all the damage from  all ,macro  wr?  where is  the  perma parry  macro wrs  can have  i barely parry most times bc im slow.
Ur logic is  so retarded u are acusing ppl of  rifht  huge while u  rifht  huging  a lord marshall omfg, eugene,odoroku,latingirl and  bonez666 and  in  couple times  anhbui  were  there  huging rifht like  pros if u gona  acuse ppl of doing something at least have the  common sense  of no doing  the  same  and  look for  bodyguards  that  dont  do it  either.

instaBOOM

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2016, 01:55:36 am »
  yea all the FF was aimed at me.. not once did any of u try to kill the pallys lol.. that's why you died so much..  always focusing the wrong person is how a lot of you die or lose a relic because you rage out because you see someone you don't like or u just plain want to kill and focus only that 1 person instead of the raid..  yea being 12+ macro and rift hugging is lame and fact your all trying to kill 1 guy when your being attacked by multiple ppl is just plain dumb  ??? so don't be mad you both got your ass stomped because it's your fault for not playing smart.... kill that guy lmfao.. naw bro kill them all is what you should of done instead of throw random aoes and hoping for the best! Plus rm on me constantly during whole thing trying to stun/legshot me heh...  find a new target dummys running after me only gets you caught, should of learned by now.

lol wtf are you delusional? pally went down quick thats why some pl pc that they were getting tired of us anicancel thier ward off. Im not mad one bit i just find it funny how you act like you top sh1t and accuse us of macro when you click on your skills and i use my num pad  :-X

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2016, 03:09:44 am »
dam dude learn to spell or calm down w/e it is  :o   of course I'm gonna go in and out rift when I'm being targeted by 3 ppl who dunno how to drop a dam pl ward!  Warriors have 8 aoes which can easily be hit while attacking 1 person that could aide them in downing a pallys ward beside them so that leaves 4 more ticks to remove and a quick smash or stun once ward is down so they can't quick ward...  it's not rly that hard.... pallys are the easiest class to fight in the game so why you being all scared of them?

im calm but  english is not my main language and idc u got the idea  im sure,so u admit  huge rifht ?  but still say is bad? if we do?  and pl  isnt  that   hard is that  those  pallys  are  rifht huger  they wont  stay long  enough to get  those ticks off, hint those pallys didnt come def len algon that  day .. guess no rifht to huge there :D btw done ur logic is weird u say we rifht  huge but  admit u do so what is  ur point?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:13:40 am by Vampa »

Sovere1gn

• do u even R ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2016, 01:07:42 am »
this dudes fake vids are a joke. Why dont u post full recording of the whole pvp. Not after u get helped by people. Bruh you are garbage. You think everyone hacks because u constantly get pooped on. You will never be good. 1  bar of internet slaps u every time. Too bad your not even anyone worth taking the time to make our own records of. If we did we could make a whole montage of the 1000000 times u die daily u garbage ass lil peasant. propaganda. spreading false stories u are horrible. PS. im not banned .
╭∩╮ ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮