Author Topic: Who the **** is GM Torment?!  (Read 1197 times)

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Who the **** is GM Torment?!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 09:00:28 pm »
And most of your mistakes isare just you moving letters in the wrong place. "somethign" the n is in the wrong place "soembody" m in the wrong place.

Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you can't know something "personally". You can know people through personal experience. Online and off. Your knowledge of a person can be askew though. Which happens in real life and online.

Also, I think I'm special because I'm Robey. One of a kind. Awesome. Great. Amazing.
Me knowing basic English rules and spellings is just from having an great education. But I will admit that even I, the great and powerful Robey, made a few mistakes before. 
Indeed you have, and with that you are not so great. Also I would argue that the letters that are in the wrong place are actually the e and the g.

Aside from the fact that English isn't the easiest second language to learn, with you speaking it as your first and hopefully not your only language, you should know and it has the most awkward rules compared to every other language. If you don't happen to know another language then here is the biggest tip you will ever get, English one of the most complex languages on this planet.

Knowing the gm personally means he has talked to the gm and the gm has replied enough for him to have an idea of how the gm acts and behaves. So to say the gm would be his acquaintance, or even his friend. A gm is neither of those if you only know their name or messaged them once or twice on an issue then never talked again.
Making mistakes makes me not great? No it makes me human. Everyone makes mistakes. I'm still flipping awesome.

No, knowing anyone personally means experience. And honestly GMs can be quite open if you actually talk to them like people instead of a tool to get what you want. GMs are people too. But I never said a GM has to be an acquaintance or friend for you to know them personally. I personally know people are complete hoebags based off of what I've seen or heard, or any interactions I've had with them. Doesn't mean we're friends or acquaintances. "Personally" Is personal experience.

Yes, English is quite hard to learn and hard to teach, but like I said most of his stupid mistakes is him just moving the letters in the wrong place. It happens to me too when I type to fast, but I tend to fix my errors.

English is one of the hardest, definitely in the top lists but not number one, but it is also one of the most common. And this is the age of the internet, if you don't know how to spell "somethign" Google will help you. Google is magical. :)

Raihawk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 10:45:24 pm »

Me knowing basic English rules and spellings is just from having an great education.
Now go sleep piggy plz

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 11:28:43 pm »

Me knowing basic English rules and spellings is just from having an great education.
Now go sleep piggy plzease
Meh, not perfect already said that.

MisanOne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 11:40:44 pm »
I've edited the previous posts; Personal insults of that nature are going too far and violate the forums rules of conduct.

Oh yea? How many times I was insulted on forum and IN GAME and nothign happened. Plz have smae rules for every one then. Then make such posts!

The rules are the same for everyone; from the GM, to me, to you. Feel free to review them at your leisure: Forum Guidelines
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA