Author Topic: Who the **** is GM Torment?!  (Read 1449 times)

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
Who the **** is GM Torment?!
« on: February 13, 2016, 08:40:36 am »
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
Re: Who the **** is GM Torment?!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 08:44:24 am »
NVM! It's Hades that name changed!

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 09:46:34 am »
Why would it matter anyway. Do you personally need to know every single GM?

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 09:50:04 am »

Plz do you even know what personally means? How would I know him personaly after my question would be answered? I don't evne know why I replay to a Robey...

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 12:50:08 pm »
NVM! It's Hades that name changed!

Wish there was a name change option  :'(

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 01:27:49 pm »

Plz do you even know what personally means? How would I know him personaly after my question would be answered? I don't evne know why I replay to a Robey...
You feel like you need to know who every single GM is. Why can't you just accept that it's a GM? I asked why it mattered that you needed to know who he was and you didn't answer. All you did was misspell a few words wrong, like a moron.

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 02:10:55 pm »

You feel like you need to know who every single GM is. Why can't you just accept that it's a GM? I asked why it mattered that you needed to know who he was and you didn't answer. All you did was misspell a few words wrong, like a moron.

Robey if you wouldove actualy checked it and used your brain. That name of a GM is new! But it was registered on 2014!Did u see that GM in 2014 or 2015?! So cuz it was wered I made a post you have a problem with that?! Live with it it's a forum and there is no rule that dosn't let me ask such a question.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:10:15 pm by MisanOne »

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 03:13:22 pm »

Robey if you wouldove actualy checked it and used your brain. That name of a GM is new! But it was registered on 2014!Did u see that GM in 2014 or 2015?! So cuz it was wered I made a post you have a problem with that?! Live with it it's a forum and there is no rule that dosn't let me ask such a question.
I'm a bit surprised I could read this...

You think you have the right to ask questions, but snap at me when I ask you one? You are a hypocrite.

Literally all web browsers come with spell check. USE IT.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:17:02 pm by MisanOne »

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 03:14:38 pm »
Hmm mod removed it.. ok.

MisanOne

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 03:19:52 pm »
I've edited the previous posts; Personal insults of that nature are going too far and violate the forums rules of conduct.
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 03:55:32 pm »
I've edited the previous posts; Personal insults of that nature are going too far and violate the forums rules of conduct.

Oh yea? How many times I was insulted on forum and IN GAME and nothign happened. Plz have smae rules for every one then. Then make such posts!

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 03:59:12 pm »

You think you have the right to ask questions, but snap at me when I ask you one? You are a hypocrite.

Ok first learn what  personall means idk how im suppost to know soembody personall over internet.

And then u think you are somethign special cuz your english is better?! Let me tell you something you still a low life even if you know english. I wasn't born to speak perfect english. So if you ahve nothign else to hit on beside other ppls english that's just retarded.
Now go sleep piggy plz..

Maris0l

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 04:38:18 pm »
Protocool and croxe duo gm dream team!

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 07:08:59 pm »

Ok first learn what  personall means idk how im suppost to know soembody personall over internet.

And then u think you are somethign special cuz your english is better?! Let me tell you something you still a low life even if you know english. I wasn't born to speak perfect english. So if you ahve nothign else to hit on beside other ppls english that's just retarded.
Now go sleep piggy plz..
Again you ignore the important parts like me calling you a hypocrite So no I'm not only "hit" on your English. I generally think you're stupid and a hypocrite.

Your terrible English was a side note. No one is "born" to speak anything, they are taught, but you don't need a college degree to know that. Who ever taught you how to speak/write English did a terrible job. And most of your mistakes is just you moving letters in the wrong place. "somethign" the n is in the wrong place "soembody" m in the wrong place. So you can't even blame the fact that you weren't "born to speak english" it's just you being lazy and not fixing your mistakes.

Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you can't know something "personally". You can know people through personal experience. Online and off. Your knowledge of a person can be askew though. Which happens in real life and online.

personally /ˈpɚsənəli/  adverb
— used to say that someone knows a person or thing from personal experience and not because of someone else
“Do you know him personally?” “No, but my friend does.”

Also, I think I'm special because I'm Robey. One of a kind. Awesome. Great. Amazing.
Me knowing basic English rules and spellings is just from having an great education. But I will admit that even I, the great and powerful Robey, made a few mistakes before. 

silent and hidden

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 08:26:24 pm »
And most of your mistakes isare just you moving letters in the wrong place. "somethign" the n is in the wrong place "soembody" m in the wrong place.

Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean you can't know something "personally". You can know people through personal experience. Online and off. Your knowledge of a person can be askew though. Which happens in real life and online.

Also, I think I'm special because I'm Robey. One of a kind. Awesome. Great. Amazing.
Me knowing basic English rules and spellings is just from having an great education. But I will admit that even I, the great and powerful Robey, made a few mistakes before. 
Indeed you have, and with that you are not so great. Also I would argue that the letters that are in the wrong place are actually the e and the g.

Aside from the fact that English isnt the easiest second language to learn, with you speaking it as your first and hopefully not your only language, you should know and it has the most awkward rules compared to every other language. If you dont happen to know another language then here is the biggest tip you will ever get, English one of the most complex languages on this planet.

Knowing the gm personally means he has talked to the gm and the gm has replied enough for him to have an idea of how the gm acts and behaves. So to say the gm would be his acquaintance, or even his friend. A gm is neither of those if you only know their name or messaged them once or twice on an issue then never talked again.