Author Topic: DG 80 Unique?  (Read 1372 times)

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
DG 80 Unique?
« on: January 25, 2016, 10:30:04 pm »
Hello, I will be making my own dg 80 uni and +12ing the pistols for the fun of it. Which set is best for pve/pvp?

What I see in each set:

Arma - Good PVE/PVP with a cool proc for hard hits either way and a nice dmg boost. Pretty OP in +12 unless you encounter some tanks
Twi - Great PVP, but also decent pve for perma crits, can shred anyone in stronger armors unless they are full Nation Absorb. Great overall PVP dmg
Life - Great PVE and a troll pvp, since combined w/ super high dodge rate you rarely  get hit and if u do itll tickle, meanwhile if anything hurts u can heal. Of course awesome for soloing crap in PVE and dishes good damage @+12 pistols.
Dawn - Good Proc but I see it as useless since the "Tankiness" is soo useless on such a squishy class with low + armor.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:31:44 pm by Shinnobisty5 »
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

vanadium

• 天を逆らう男、プリになっちゃってさぁ~
    • View Profile
Re: DG 80 Unique?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 01:42:55 am »
Yo~

I see you have planned a DG with uni 80. nice , nice.
In my guild backs in caps 85/90, my DG friends has done the the test with all the uni 80.
Based on their experience,

Life : PvE set that is useless for upper dungeon raid , good for Auto-hunt and Ariela farming, rendered naked in PvP.
Dawn :  Sometimes good in PvE, but that depends on the proc chance, although Dawn has partial
              'tankiness', as the caps will be increased, the tankiness will be predicted dwindling as compared
             to new gear(and weapon)  power in PvP.
Twilight : The proc guaranteed crit, still good for PvE, indeed can allow to solo Abyss Hard,
                as long as you not stuck on the reflect from that Jerennis. Somehow, it is overhyped in PvP,
                due to DG sneakiness mechanism. hm, Irony of Twi " Proc on stealth , Proc after spam-skill end"
Arma : Somehow it is better from Twi DG on +12. either in PvE or PvP.  but as you has mentioned, Arma is
            OP unless encounter tanks.

All the Uni80 tested has +8 and above gear.
Based on present gaming experience, i think you may found some what has been stated above is not valid anymore.

Sepfarming

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:07:01 pm »
If you insist on a set, Twilight or Arma are the only options worth crafting. Personally, I'd stick with Arma, but Twilight is still decent for what it does.

AikaPlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 04:46:16 am »
They're all useless; don't make outdated sets.

Although when it mattered, Dawn was the only usable set.

Dawn >>> Arma > Life > Twilight

Maris0l

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 04:05:28 am »
I'd suggest sage with unique pistols before I recommend an 80 unique set. If you're cash shopper why don't you just buy 95 honor and +12 it? Cores recently came out as well in korea and most skills are getting rebalanced and dg will be even more op soon with spot weakness :D

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 12:44:57 pm »
Hello, I will be making my own dg 80 uni and +12ing the pistols for the fun of it. Which set is best for pve/pvp?

What I see in each set:

Arma - Good PVE/PVP with a cool proc for hard hits either way and a nice dmg boost. Pretty OP in +12 unless you encounter some tanks
Twi - Great PVP, but also decent pve for perma crits, can shred anyone in stronger armors unless they are full Nation Absorb. Great overall PVP dmg
Life - Great PVE and a troll pvp, since combined w/ super high dodge rate you rarely  get hit and if u do itll tickle, meanwhile if anything hurts u can heal. Of course awesome for soloing crap in PVE and dishes good damage @+12 pistols.
Dawn - Good Proc but I see it as useless since the "Tankiness" is soo useless on such a squishy class with low + armor.

Do you ever pick a class to play??? Now you want a DG? But any who considering the play style  you like and depending on your funds you would enjoy +12 arms more than sage and uni pistols . For you twi is worthless so is dawn and life . Buttt if you are feeling cheap go sage and +12 85 uni wep so you get a feel for it.

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 05:58:31 pm »
Do you ever pick a class to play??? Now you want a DG? But any who considering the play style  you like and depending on your funds you would enjoy +12 arms more than sage and uni pistols . For you twi is worthless so is dawn and life . Buttt if you are feeling cheap go sage and +12 85 uni wep so you get a feel for it.

DG is the only one I haven't attempted pass 81 lol. Yea arma would be amazing, have seen full +12 but believe its in use atm :)
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 07:48:17 pm »

DG is the only one I haven't attempted pass 81 lol. Yea arma would be amazing, have seen full +12 but believe its in use atm :)

Well don't blow all ur gold again lol

Maris0l

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 04:55:33 pm »

What I see in each set:

I was using Eclairs' +11 arma set back when I piloted LianYang and it was horrible. The damage output was very weak compared to sage+assassins. If someone just wants to have fun then unique sets ARE fun don't get me wrong, but the damage is just illogical when there are always better sets out. People get uniques for a chance of set effect rather than raw damage. With either set you are going to get 1-2 hit anyways so if you want to throw money away +ing AA rather than B then that is their decision. 95 honor is the only logical set now as it unfortunately makes all other sets obsolete. Most skills are currently being balanced in Korea so perhaps it will allow other sets mainly 90 unique to be somewhat viable, but I doubt it will help other classes that much seeing how pistoleers now have 1 tick of spot weakness as a basic skill.