Author Topic: Guilds  (Read 963 times)

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
Guilds
« on: January 10, 2016, 11:19:20 am »
Okay so i havent played in a while and logged in today , there are new things like ATC for higher lvls and all which is cool and they have added many other things but one thing that became clear to me right away are the guild emblems. Guild emblems still are broken ? i believe its been years now, why is this ? its pretty disappointing.

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
Re: Guilds
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 02:09:00 pm »
Okay so i havent played in a while and logged in today , there are new things like ATC for higher lvls and all which is cool and they have added many other things but one thing that became clear to me right away are the guild emblems. Guild emblems still are broken ? i believe its been years now, why is this ? its pretty disappointing.

+1 to that. It's pathetic and still would be even if they did because it's taken this long.
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 02:39:59 pm »

+1 to that. It's pathetic and still would be even if they did because it's taken this long.

Yup, pathetic is an understatement lol

pooder2809

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »
not sure where to put this but trying to help a friend with guild mark (legion mark) I tried taking an image put in paint brush resize to 19x19 pxl and 24 btm. and it says that it needs to be the 19x19 btm. is there an easier way to do the guild mark? it seems nothing we try will be accepted any ones advice on guild marks and what you did is appreciated. and for all that think this is a dyeing game yes it is all the hackers, butters, dupers are going to be gone at some point and then it will seem as though there are a lot of people missing and more will play especially as reality of how to reinforce and bugs are fixed not sure tech on + past 7 yet but hey at least I don't have some bot that help me get to + 12 and fyi the highest + I have reached so far is a +8-9 but its on ts. I cant wait to have updates be fixing what is wrong for a while not that I will not be happy the second I hit lvl 99....
Nevaeh09

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 05:34:40 pm »
not sure where to put this but trying to help a friend with guild mark (legion mark) I tried taking an image put in paint brush resize to 19x19 pxl and 24 btm. and it says that it needs to be the 19x19 btm. is there an easier way to do the guild mark? it seems nothing we try will be accepted any ones advice on guild marks and what you did is appreciated. and for all that think this is a dyeing game yes it is all the hackers, butters, dupers are going to be gone at some point and then it will seem as though there are a lot of people missing and more will play especially as reality of how to reinforce and bugs are fixed not sure tech on + past 7 yet but hey at least I don't have some bot that help me get to + 12 and fyi the highest + I have reached so far is a +8-9 but its on ts. I cant wait to have updates be fixing what is wrong for a while not that I will not be happy the second I hit lvl 99....

From what i understood, guild emblems are broken still (no suprise), and i think i was told usually you only get the emblem of the last guild deleted... and thats only if you create yours afterward... would need confirming though

And FYI, these bugs wont get fixed, the game is borderline dead, yes hackers etc. have a role to play in this, but T3 is 99.99999999% to blame overall due to their terrible methods of handling a great game. Also i wouldnt rely too much on the 99 cap, it will be round long enough to squeeze any bit of cash out of the die-hard fans... then the game will close

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly