Author Topic: screenshot  (Read 2896 times)

cire88

• Follow my own way 88%
    • View Profile
screenshot
« on: December 13, 2015, 10:32:59 am »
not its strongest, but possibly vanov's biggest guild.. post yours :>

ChaoticPisces

Re: screenshot
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 12:50:00 pm »
nice :) ....look at this picture cire, that is why you shouldn't quit..

TraceAK

• View Profile
Re: screenshot
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 02:33:24 am »
Wow, time flies, it's already more than 3 months till I came to AIKA NA.
Legend is not my first guild here, but I treat Legend as my home, and will always only if you are here, cire.

When I first come to AIKA NA, I had played alone for 1 month without friend, without guild. Chedd4r is the first ppl talking with me in game, she teached me many things, i'm really happy for knowing this friend, but just after two weeks, she quitted AIKA. Maybe she is playing another role or maybe not, anyway, I lost my first friend: (

And my first guild is created by Yamilubu, who is an european girl as I remmember, she is cute and helpful. However, after few days, she told me she will go back to play in FEO. But this can't stop us to be friends and we will have good talking everytime in ATC or on forum. Errr, but she quitted after 1 month : (

Later, luckily I come to Legend, we dont have much active ppl but really it makes me feel like I'm not playing a sole game anymore. Expecially for Cire, you are always so helpful with those newbies,  and through those month event, I can see you are really paying attention with this guild heart and soul, which make me having more fun in AIKA. I still remember last time when I help my friend to buy Vano's wr toon, we turned to you for guarantee, and you agreed without any question, really let's feel you are a good friend to be trusted.

Well, really sad to know you plan to quit, I know i can't stop you, just as I can't stop Ched4r or yami. AIKA is a game that I played for more than 4 years, I'm sure every existing player here experienced many farewell with good friends or enemies, which is such a sad but beautiful memory. All i wanna to say is that, cire, stay as longer as you can with Legend.
The best way to treat an idiot is ignore him!!