Author Topic: Up to date level guide?  (Read 1339 times)

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
Up to date level guide?
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:43:10 pm »
Considering 4x EXP and all these training center updates etc. What is the new fastest way to solo level to 81?
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

ミス・ブルー

• 蒼崎青子
    • View Profile
    • 魔法使いの夜
Re: Up to date level guide?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 12:28:40 pm »
ATC

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 08:09:01 am »
As far as gear, you can use LMW until lvl 51-54(i skipped the weapon quest) as the 09 company armor has better defenses than the LMW set and will get you to lvl 65 so you can wear meister.

Meanwhile, your aitan training center medals should be used to purchase the +7 Obsidian Honor pieces from the ATC Shop(next to the honor shops in regen). And this will get you to lvl 90 and you can start farming and crafting the heaven set.

Any money you get should probably go into purchasing a mount and buying accessories. Once you've got your mount and accessories, should put all money towards the heaven set.

I would skip over the 80 uni sets altogether now that overcoring is out for 90 heaven set.

But this is just my suggestion so you don't have to worry about buying gear until lvl 90.
o.o;;

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 01:13:34 pm »
Thanks, I have the +9, 81 set for rifleman and warrior since I have been inactive.
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 12:33:51 am »
Well then you're good until you get Heaven or 95 honor.

+9 Black Blaze hurts at least it does me in full +7 OH and I'm con build.(though my accs are crap and I have no mount/pran clothes).
o.o;;