Author Topic: Len Updated!!  (Read 3698 times)

xKarona

• View Profile
Len Updated!!
« on: October 15, 2015, 08:03:26 pm »
The mother land of the goddess aika who gives ppl Zore feet on lakia! Haha yesh!! name puns getting worked in tonight! Update it Len!! New players wanna see whats up!! Let us know!

XRugZaK

• View Profile
Re: Len Updated!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 07:34:42 am »

xKarona

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 11:14:56 pm »

this is exactly what new players say when they come to forums looking for current ig affairs and cant see anything but stale fish smh, i couldnt have meme'ed it any better

XRugZaK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 04:21:24 am »
Ooohh so you want to have the in game affairs/current status of len to be written down in this thread with the purpose of informing new players? Cause that wasn't clear at all, hence the meme.

The obvious troll answer would be that if the new players want to know the ig affairs they have but to open the game.
Anyway,
xZore is lm and
Markus86
Shazzie
XtremeHealer
are Archons. We are allied with Vanov and combined with them we have the most people online at a certain time during the day.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:24:13 am by XRugZaK »

xKarona

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 09:22:01 am »
Ooohh so you want to have the in game affairs/current status of len to be written down in this thread with the purpose of informing new players? Cause that wasn't clear at all, hence the meme.

The obvious troll answer would be that if the new players want to know the ig affairs they have but to open the game.
Anyway,
xZore is lm and
Markus86
Shazzie

are Archons. We are allied with Vanov and combined with them we have the most people online at a certain time during the day.

thats a good sport know your place =D oh and thank you!

XRugZaK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 10:18:22 am »
thats a good sport know your place

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 10:52:04 am »
Well like said before Len's current LM is Zor3 and archons are pretty much interchangeable so you hardly know who's who these days.

We're currently reallied with Van after breaking up for a day. Still carrying their 4 active people, which I guess is good enough to call a nation these days.

Zor3 still cries about his job. He also blames others when he fails and drops relics, even though he runs in first with no clerics near him. He says the nation is too slow, even though any good carrier knows to stay with the general speed of the raid no matter how slow they are.

Then after raging he says he's not raging and he's not mad and goes "lols lmao hahaha" and goes off to pout and sulk for a few hours because "he needs a break from carrying two nations" even though I honestly think we can do without Van and the stress might be less for him. I suggested it a few times but whatever.

He also yells at his LMA members for taking a relic before another nation does. He says "you can get in trouble for resetting relics." Even though the most logical answer is to pull a relic before another nation gets it. It doesn't even matter if you TD and cap it and you weren't "resetting" relics you were just trying to help, he will still get mad and whine about how "no one listens to me". Because you know, that problem has never even been heard of in LM history.

But it's fine guys, because it's all my fault these things happen because all I ever do is troll and make the nation worse and never help and afk. But honestly I can't help it if I'm busy with school, what am I supposed to do, give up school and play Aika 20/7 like Zor3 and CrackinSkullz? My life isn't Aika man! The game isn't even fun unless you're doing some good PvP!  Even if I don't have time, I still spent all night defending Len and Van from Osty and Aleth and was able to recover a relic with no LM or archon from either nation to help. And the excuse is, "no one defends at night so I don't even bother having a NTB archon" even though we had 3 parties that night, so people must defend because that is basically the same amount of people that raid too.

But don't mind me I'm just throwing some shade.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:12:50 am by Robey »

darthmaul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 06:59:33 pm »
Buying a new LM for len.

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 01:12:47 am »
to Update this Update= I'm current LM of Len  :D
Yup and things went down hill ever since.

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 10:17:57 pm »
to Update this Update= I'm current LM of Len  :D
Yup and things went down hill ever since.

Sounds like someone's mad I told them to shut up in RC for trolling during raid/def and not helping  ;D. We got Allie and we get relics daily and the drama has stopped...  that's a win to me! Finally Peace again in Len. Don't listen to Robey ...She was the root of the problem and I took care of it also... go back AFK Robey we like it better when u don't speak..  Robey=Talent Farmer 4 life.
MPs exps and no allies. Thanks Bonez.

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 10:47:48 pm »
MP in Kynari, OP.
o.o;;

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 09:23:43 pm »
mp was placed there by a alt and feather was placed in amark by Robey... so GG Robey you run to forums and complain when your stuffing temples and running your mouth in shout but never raid or defend anything.. chic caps feather because I removed Neo from Archon.. so I guess putting feather in temple was her revenge? So childish of you  ::).
You make so many assumptions.

I didn't complain about people stuffing relics, YOU DID.

I asked Neo if I could cap because I wanted honor. I thought feather was a decent relic so I put it in tab, not as revenge.

You are using the wrong definition of stuffing once again. If I wanted "revenge" I would have capped MP in kyn.

And what does me capping feather have to do with you not being able to lead and get good relics? Or not having allies?

I don't raid and defend because when I HELPED you raid and defend you were rude. I won't be helping until you say sorry.

You have no one to blame but yourself. 

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 10:34:52 pm »
Robey your so full of it! Everyone knows you stuffed crap feather because I hurt your little feelings by removing your e-bf from archon. You thought feather was a decent relic and you wanted honor is your excuse zzzzzz  LOL@that! Your the last persons help I want..   the biggest drama queen crybaby in Aika! So sit your ass in that corner of regenshein and do what you do best--->not a dam thing!
When did feather become a crappy relic? You were capping it for weeks before I did. You even capped stone. You call me a drama queen but every time you think someone is in the wrong you post it on forums. Nothing but a hypocrite.

Robey

• Still a cute troll
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 11:36:00 pm »
See the difference between u and me is I'm Lord Marshall and your not! I'll cap wtf I want.... If we get in a slump and ppl want honor/dice we will go for a not so good relic but when we're bringing in decent numbers/relics I want those temple spots clear..  So shut your hole and do as your told like a good little girl, or sit in the corner of regenshein with your hands in your pockets and off my temples!  >:(
And Len isn't capping good relics and filling temples. So I don't see the problem here.