Author Topic: Windows 10 Urgent  (Read 2761 times)

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
Windows 10 Urgent
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:26 am »
Idk if anyone would know about this or maybe have had this occur but I was playing Gw2 last night/Browsing the web and listening to music. But suddenly windows 10 blue screened then restarted . Once at the sign in screen I noticed my keyboard wasn't working so I logged in with onscreen keyboard. I went to device manager and found my mouse and keyboard drivers were not functioning. I've read up on it and tried reinstalling / ect.. No luck there. Windows was unable to find any solution. Under the device manager and looking at the drivers for my 2 devices I have error code 39. for both. If I use my keyboard in Bios it works fine there, mouse also. The mouse works as a basic mouse but none of the features due to the driver issue. I've been using Windows 10 for awhile now but there has never been one issue at all. I am really lost as to what to do with this, Of anyone can help I greatly appreciate it.  :'( :'(   
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:35:14 am by Rima525 »

Skipalicious

• Your stalker!
    • View Profile
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 09:23:25 am »
Seems like driver malfunction. If you are using simple normal keyboard, kindly open device manager and uninstall driver for those malfunctioning devices. After that click "Scan for hardware changes". This will basically reset your driver for device. If you use a custom keyboard like razer or logitech, you may have to download their own provided driver from their support site or from included CD.

I AM IN THE FUTURE! 12 Hours ahead of you!  MY TIME : GMT+8
IGN     :
1) Skipalicious - Nationless
2) Skipal1cious - Vanov

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 09:25:49 am »
Seems like driver malfunction. If you are using simple normal keyboard, kindly open device manager and uninstall driver for those malfunctioning devices. After that click "Scan for hardware changes". This will basically reset your driver for device. If you use a custom keyboard like razer or logitech, you may have to download their own provided driver from their support site or from included CD.
Yes I use a Logitech gaming keyboard and Razer mouse , Tried resetting the drivers and installing from the website, but no luck .

Ace

• Potatoes Gunna Potate
    • View Profile
Re: Windows 10 Urgent
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 08:55:05 pm »
omgosh you play gw2 :D

Good Bye

Skipalicious

• Your stalker!
    • View Profile
Re: Windows 10 Urgent
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 10:29:15 pm »
That is without a doubt driver problem. Keep trying. Uninstall any driver and software related to keyboard. Then restart computer, let windows install default driver, then you install the custom driver and software. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:32:23 pm by Skipalicious »

I AM IN THE FUTURE! 12 Hours ahead of you!  MY TIME : GMT+8
IGN     :
1) Skipalicious - Nationless
2) Skipal1cious - Vanov