Author Topic: Revisiting AIKA  (Read 1325 times)

demonoid

• View Profile
Revisiting AIKA
« on: September 02, 2015, 02:35:01 am »
Howdy, I thought I'd pop on the forums since there is maintenance going on here soon. Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself, and perhaps meet some friendly folks. Anyways yea I'm new round here, sorta, I played AIKA for awhile back in closed/open beta and initial release with Gpotato/Gala. Been a long time and I needed something to entertain myself. Due to my current situation, I'm stuck with my dads laptop temporarily as my main PC is in storage. long story short I left for CDL schooling, then the DOT passed some new bill, stuff hit the fan, and now I'm back home-of-sorts trying to sort things out so I can go back to school.

So that's my back story in a barrel. I'm kinda looking for some folks to play with, perhaps find a guild or something, as it's kinda boring grinding it out by myself. Not to mention I'll eventually need to know a few people so I can do dungeon runs once I get to that point. Now as for my credentials..

IGN: Baalphegor
Class: Rifleman
Level: almost 30 (Goes by pretty fast with these beginner EXP buffs)
Nation: Feonir (Why else would I post in this sub-forum)
Timezone: CDT (GMT -5)
Playtime: Afternoon to late evening/night (between 12pm and 2am usually, sometimes later)

I have plenty of experience in RPG's, TPS/FPS, RTS & TBS games. So I can work well in a team, although currently I can't use TS3 due to "my situation" as posted above. Though sometime soon I do plan on making a trip to pick-up my PC stuff. But even then my internet isn't the greatest where I'm currently staying, which is in the middle of nowhere in a tiny run-down town of 200 or so. But yea, I think that does it, before I think of anything else I'll end it here. I'm tend to ramble on forums, but in game I'm usually a mute, and I've rambled on enough with this post.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Demonoid1990
Nation: Feonir

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
Re: Revisiting AIKA
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:17 pm »
Welcome back! If you would like to hit 50 relatively easily I'd recommend shouting something like "LF>Disc Plvl new player". Eventually you will find someone and they can guide you through it. It will make you level 50 practically instantly. Also "Otto Van (whatever)" begins your job advance quest line when you are level 50 max EXP. The advance quest will allow you to become lvl 51 along with a new title. For example (Priest --> Saint). (Warrior --> Conquerer). After that simply do your hourly Aitan Training Centers for the fastest leveling method to date! If you have any general questions shoot a pm or post here!
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 02:37:41 pm »
Welcome back! If you would like to hit 50 relatively easily I'd recommend shouting something like "LF>Disc Plvl new player". Eventually you will find someone and they can guide you through it. It will make you level 50 practically instantly. Also "Otto Van (whatever)" begins your job advance quest line when you are level 50 max EXP. The advance quest will allow you to become lvl 51 along with a new title. For example (Priest --> Saint). (Warrior --> Conquerer). After that simply do your hourly Aitan Training Centers for the fastest leveling method to date! If you have any general questions shoot a pm or post here!

My nation is Osty , And i do dungeon runs / plvl occasionally if you are looking for a nation osty is relatively active !  8)

demonoid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 03:57:52 pm »
So is doing the quests, primarily the story line quests, necessary in later levels? Other than that, what does "Disc" mean, is that an instance or some high level zone? I'll certainly look into it.

Rima525

• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 04:31:03 pm »
So is doing the quests, primarily the story line quests, necessary in later levels? Other than that, what does "Disc" mean, is that an instance or some high level zone? I'll certainly look into it.

Quests, Not really the way most people level is grinding mobs with autohunt ( yup they added autohunt lol ) and Disc is a higher level Map that was added later on as the game developed. Disc = disceroa <- i think that is how it is spelled lol. Also the Arena wins give you 1 xp and you can buy traband saphires from other players or with talents to lvl up. Oh almost forgot in the talent shop there are also experience scrolls that i usually use around level 70!  ::)

demonoid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 10:23:30 pm »
Thanks for the info. I recall reading somewhere to save my talent medals for once I'm higher lvl. So i haven't spent any yet, just letting them build up.