Author Topic: Rumors... [Official]  (Read 10340 times)

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
Rumors... [Official]
« on: July 14, 2015, 01:34:34 am »
Welcome to the rumors thread! Post a rumor you want commentary on, or comment yourself about the rumors below!
Any good rumors will be featured on the main thread with a tag to your username! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you feel your rumor is worthy!

[Unsure] = Not proven true
[True] = Self explanatory

General Rumors:

Rumor by Anonymous [True]

Players can be unbanned certain times via paying aika support. (Proven Via Confidential Screenshots)

Rumor by Xuthus [True]

A player by the title of "HyacinthBabe" was distributing the following package for real life money :
-Awakened Set
-OC Mystic/Ruin/Brillant Set [+12 weapon and high + gear (Weird order of reinforce)]
-Bluemount
-91 char
-Cd10/Crit14 on weapon

The player and most of the package buyers were potentially banned according to staff.

Reinforcement Rumors:

TOP RUMOR: [Unsure]

Reinforcing during certain times of the hour will increase or guarantee successful reinforcement.

- I assume the " XX " is the HR " 00 " is the minutes.

Ω Refine LvL: +3 > +5 = XX:51 ~ XX:59

Ω Refine LvL: +6 > +7 = XX:01 ~ XX:05

Ω Refine LvL: +8 = XX:21

Ω Refine LvL: +9 = XX:41 ~ XX:45 ~ XX:49

Ω Refine LvL: +10 = XX:31 ~ XX:35 ~ XX:39

Ω Refine LvL: +11 = XX:11 ~ XX:15 ~ XX:19

Ω Refine LvL: +12 = XX:35 ~ XX:45 ~ XX:55

- If for some reason that one of this happened to be right on its minute mark, feel free to share what hour of the day you did it.

Credit goes to: BLOG AIKA BRASIL

My contribution: [Unsure]
I heard of you get a reinforce success, tracking the time and doing it at the SAME time everyday either highly improves success or is about guaranteed.

That one is fishy for me cause I do see some people reinforcing around the same 5 minute zone every day and usually going 1-2+ up. Maybe coincidence... So yep any other contributions/comments?

Rumor by SlamsPigs [Unsure]

I personally have had that much better luck on +ing gears, when that 'p.o.s Isaac' says 'Don't blame me..' lol I've also kept/keep in mind too though, making sure ALL gears on hand/equiped/in pran inv/etc are all freshly 'repaired'..

Summary: Better luck +ing gears if you keep clicking alchemist isaac until he says "Don't blame me if it breaks". Also reinforcing while the gear is fresh out of repair. Ex: 156/156

Rumor by KinkyButtons [Unsure]

Reinforcing rates during enriched sales are decreased in order to influence more purchases of extracts through the duration of the sale.

Other Rumors:
??
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:32:26 pm by Shinnobisty5 »
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

MusiiqIsBack

• View Profile
Re: Rumors...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 03:28:59 am »
alot of people have their own little rituals before +ing but I can ensure you thats pure coincidence and nothing else :)

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 03:57:35 am »
Just pay t3fun and they will make your reinforcment rate higher...
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!

onedaynotfun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 04:53:06 am »

Its a 100% truth for me
I suppose you need to charge tcoins
And they will give you higher rate
which is so called pay for reward(means they buy tcoins you get higher success), reward for pay(during distribution of rewards for events only most cashers win if you ever notice)
My point of view:
Why tcoins billing always ****ed up?
Cos GMs want to track who pays them by receiving ss and receipt from the players showing that they had bought
After they get the ticket from players they record down their ign and maybe secretly increase their reinforce rate when they reinforcing
PS:Above is just my personal view

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 06:20:57 am »

Its a 100% truth for me
which is so called pay for reward(means they buy tcoins you get higher success), reward for pay(during distribution of rewards for events only most cashers win if you ever notice)
My point of view:
Cos GMs want to track who pays them by receiving ss and receipt from the players showing that they had bought
After they get the ticket from players they record down their ign and maybe secretly increase their reinforce rate when they reinforcing

LOL  I wish.
I can promise you, my in game luck has been proportionately decreased by the amount of tcoins I buy.
Wanna guess how much I failed during and after the superior extract sale?

Cry
~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~

PissedOff

• Snickers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 06:38:09 am »

Its a 100% truth for me
My point of view:

When I sad pay them to increse it, I didn't mean buy Tcoins xD
FEO: xSnickers

66x10% from 8 to 11!T3fun bunch of scammers!

onedaynotfun

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 08:23:44 am »

Its a 100% truth for me
My point of view:

then they are telling you you're not spending hard enough LOL

onedaynotfun

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 08:25:49 am »

Its a 100% truth for me
My point of view:

not so shady i guess >.>
and hopefully NOT!

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 10:39:53 am »
Seems like there is a lot of opinion wars for the first rumor. I am going to leave that one was "Unsure" for now. Any other rumors people want to throw out?? I will put them in the main thread with a tag to your name so others can see and reply about it.
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 04:12:09 am »
As far as +ing gears go, I personally am all about 'Click'-'Click'-Re-'Click' etc, until Alche-Isaac comes out with 'Don't blame me if it breaks!'.. THEN I go for it! lol
(even if I have several 'attempts' enr wise, etc..)

Point being obviously, for me, and since/when 'to me' that I 'paid attention', I personally have had that much better luck on +ing gears, when that 'p.o.s Isaac' says 'Don't blame me..' lol I've also kept/keep in mind too though, making sure ALL gears on hand/equiped/in pran inv/etc are all freshly 'repaired'..

I'm sure it's all pure 'chuck' luck no matter what/how/whatever/etc we do, but me personally has had 'THAT' much better luck, making sure that s.o.b says 'Don't blame me..' lol :-!

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 11:44:49 am »
As far as +ing gears go, I personally am all about 'Click'-'Click'-Re-'Click' etc, until Alche-Isaac comes out with 'Don't blame me if it breaks!'.. THEN I go for it! lol

Point being obviously, for me, and since/when 'to me' that I 'paid attention', I personally have had that much better luck on +ing gears, when that 'p.o.s Isaac' says 'Don't blame me..' lol I've also kept/keep in mind too though, making sure ALL gears on hand/equiped/in pran inv/etc are all freshly 'repaired'..

I'm sure it's all pure 'chuck' luck no matter what/how/whatever/etc we do, but me personally has had 'THAT' much better luck, making sure that s.o.b says 'Don't blame me..' lol :-!

That is a unique trick for sure... I will take on the challenge of testing that theory with some lower gear sometime within the next couple of days. PS: I featured your comment for others to see/try out or comment.

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 03:31:46 pm »

Its a 100% truth for me
My point of view:

o

Well, I placed a post in forums once, looking for e-date, or skype info, or price on "enhanced aika", but it got put in a special place that can't be seen anymore  ;)
~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~

ToxicLux

• AFK
    • View Profile
Re: Rumors... [Official]
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 12:46:01 am »
The legend says that if you not E-date in aika you won't get the full experience!
Smile!

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2015, 03:05:35 am »

That is a unique trick for sure... I will take on the challenge of testing that theory with some lower gear sometime within the next couple of days. PS: I featured your comment for others to see/try out or comment.

So too long for me to catch this, and be adding my 2-cents, but keep in mind my 'pure-luck' (which I still call it), has been on Sup gears, even though I keep such 'strategy' in mind when/if trying to plus uni, and hasn't been too 'shabby' so to say since. But not nearly the 'luck' I've had on any Sup gear via 'this method' lol.. Just wanted to throw that in, so if it comes down to gear base/what alche says, none of you can b1tch at me! lol :P

sendsophia

• SendSarcasm
    • View Profile
Re: Rumors... [Official]
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2015, 02:25:23 pm »
The legend says that if you not E-date in aika you won't get the full experience!

That's a legend, not a rumor.   :P
~Born Osty, die Osty~
Illuminati forever!
~99 pally sendsophia~
~99 cl sendie~
~99 rm PaleHorse~
~90 dg SendSouls~