Author Topic: Farewell Osty  (Read 1357 times)

xMioKiyoko

• When Life Gives You Eggs... Throw Them!! :o
    • View Profile
Farewell Osty
« on: May 31, 2015, 07:40:22 pm »
Just wanted to say goodbye osty :) its been nice, I won't be playing aika anymore especially since I just got perma banned for setting up a shop that said "SqueezeMeLickMeBiteMe" and someone decided to be a Douche and come take a screenshot of my shop and send it in to the GMs to get me banned, well grats whoever you are :D you got your way, but I'm not too worried about it anyways :) Aika sucks anyways and I can bet that it'll be a dying lost cause game anyways, all in due time, Also I have a job now to concentrate on, but I have already uninstalled and I won't be coming back to start over either :o but goodluck to everyone else who decides to stay and play this game till its shutdown day. but whoever did get me banned I can guarantee they are jealous and they envy me :> and that's awesome cause I got fans! :D but like I said I don't really care anyways considering I have a job and that's more important than this trash game anyways and plus I had already planned to quit anyways so I guess this 'Perma Ban' forced me to quit faster than I intended too. but again farewell osty and treat your Lord Marshal/Archons well and the Lord Marshals/Archons to come. see ya around :D and if any of you want to add me on facebook feel free to pm me and ask for my facebook name :D <3 bye now.
*BANNED*
'Quit Aika for Good'

xMioKiyoko

• View Profile
Re: Farewell Osty
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:40:27 pm »
I'd fight that ban.. I don't see how that violates anything in the ToS.

"Names that reference sexual body parts or acts, or have any negative sexual connotations including those about people’s sexual orientation."

This is the closest thing that references why you'd be banned..but it pertains to your characters name. Also, the shop name you used wasn't a sexual act..necessarily. There's some rules against harassment/profanity but I'd hardly consider it that. In either case the first offense should be just a warning.
I tried and apparently its my '3rd offense' they said I harrassed another player, which I was never informed of, but I told them I'd report them to the BBB and they said any threats being made towards them will make me legally responsible for any action that I make
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:46:07 pm by xMioKiyoko »
*BANNED*
'Quit Aika for Good'

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 11:44:02 pm »
what .-. who will plank with me? ;-;
I have never once deny macro increase DPS.
I have never once say macro is fair.
That still didn't mean I say it is unfair.

xMioKiyoko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 11:45:31 pm »
what .-. who will plank with me? ;-;
no one will ever replace me D: so ur alone in the planking, buddy. Q.Q
*BANNED*
'Quit Aika for Good'

Eternia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:04:44 am »
;-; ima send them a ticket, perma ban for this is absolutely ridiculous
I have never once deny macro increase DPS.
I have never once say macro is fair.
That still didn't mean I say it is unfair.

MisanOne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:43:02 am »
Topics that discuss disciplinary actions taken against an account are prohibited on the forum; That rule is clearly stated.

Article XIII – Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Section 13.1 Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums is not allowed.

To those who feel the need to submit a ticket on an action they're not involved in.. I recommend against doing so.
Support staff are prohibited from discussing actions against an account with anyone but the account owner.
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA