Author Topic: QQ  (Read 2775 times)

ZeroX42

• Good times
    • View Profile
QQ
« on: May 24, 2015, 04:14:45 am »
Pking in PvE channel is fine...

However if you keep killing the same guy over and over again, it may be considered as harassment.

Like I said in shout..

edit:

By the way, my sincere apologies to those who got PK'd.

Rebel thought it was funny to bully a player.

He didn't think it was so much fun when he was
using Red Chat to command his nation to spam
T3Fun Support with false accusations.

I feel compelled to point out that it IS against the rules
to send in reports when no actual rules have been broken.
I'd have to check, but I think it falls under harassment?

Have a nice day :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:32:26 am by ZeroX42 »

ZeroX42

• Good times
    • View Profile
Re: QQ
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 05:11:04 am »
Oh really? Well, then how about this:

Harassment cases
Willful disturbance and interruption of another player's gaming experience
3 days ban
1 Week Ban
Permanent Ban

This is most certainly true. I was not harassing anyone.
I acquired a total of 6 infamy points. 1 per victim.

Like someone said about this already on shout. Isn't that interruption or disturbance? It is, you were pking people in pvp and pve channel in Zeelant, while they were grinding or auto hunting (not mention you wouldn't be able kill them if they were afk). They were trying to lvl up (get more experience).

More self-righteous nonsense. Purposefully ignored.

Ah, right I forgot. You can't be banned just cause you talk to GM's. Good reason, sounds abit like someone wouldn't be fair (corruption?)

I agree, that would be corruption. In more than one way. The staff have better things to do than
worry about such pointless drama.

Saying sorry after such things are done, I don't think it will help alot. You revenged at all LMA. While only a few tried to stop your retarded ass in TW.

My apology is sincere. Those who died were not killed because of a personal vendetta against that individual,
they were killed because I wanted to PK some of the LMA.

And don't tell me who is butthurt. Since you were the first who started pking (in rage) and made this post.

I didn't use the word "butthurt", I think it's a silly word.
Also, I wasn't the first to start PK'ing. The LMA was harassing and killing a friend of mine in Traband.

Nice try with this little post though. I'm sorry but I'll stand my ground firm.
When a lot of people don't like one person, and they gang up on that person,
it's called bullying. Thank you for attacking me on a personal level. Calling me a "retarded ass" and
the little jab at my not being able to kill someone who isn't AFK, etc..

Really shows us all exactly what your post is about.

If you think I'm going anywhere, you're wrong.
If you think you can bully me like you bullied her, you're dead wrong.

ZeroX42

• Good times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 07:59:30 am »
I had some fun !

We fought a cpl osties and got our grubby little paws on the MP relic \m/

Came back home and some people said don't cap it! other people said 111!

So we said.. uh, which temple <.<

Someone said TAB! We was like, damn.. people with PK flags..

Ran anyway, got PK'd..

An LMA picked up my treasure and held it in the rift..

What? We fight like hell for a relic and just, let it reset?!
That's kinda.. boring .. isn't it?

Oh well, Feo's about to raid, we can go get more relics !!!

Nope. They won't even talk to us, won't let us in parties, won't raid our party..
Noooo problem.. The relic holder accepted our party invite and I was able
to mass teleport him from rift to rift.

Wait wait, the punchline..
So I mass teleport this player and force him to drop the relic.. He really had no choice.
They KICKED him from the guild, and swore at him, insulted him! Over and over!

LMAO!
Well, I figure if you're not going to allow me to join in the game,
then I'm not going to allow you to steal the only relic I did get!

And yet again, threatened with the almighty ban..

Honestly if I was going to get banned for playing Aika, that'd be done a long time ago.

No worries, I had more fun! Oh yes.. I threw my flag up and PK'd during a RAID..
Is that a sin? Idk if that's a sin.. I should probably be warned/notified if PK'ing during a RAID is a sin..

What is the point of THIS post?
No matter what happens .. I'm going to have fun playing Aika.

ZeroX42

• Good times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 04:33:14 am »
Still, it's interruption and disturbance in gaming experience. No matter if you got 1 infamy or max. You didn't allow them to grind / autohunt.

If I broke the rules, where's my ban?

Self-righteous nonsense? Really? Since when caring about others is nonsense? Just cause want them to get their experience in game, lvl up, use autohunt or grind without being afraid some "bored troll" will pk them?

You don't care about others. You only care about the people in your group.
If you did, you wouldn't be excluding people.
You wouldn't be making demands, you'd be trying to talk things out.
You'd also find if you talk to me, I have my own ideas, and instead of
discouraging me from having my own ideas, you'd discuss things with me rationally.

Pointless drama you say? Of course, pointless, you know why? Cause of you and your "lovely" friend. It's really so hard to listen someone sometimes and follow simple rule? I guess it is for you. It's not just cause LMA wants some stuff. It's for nation. If there is a reason to not doing this or that, it means it's for our nation, to keep everything fine, without any problems.
Very much so pointless.
Simple rule? Who's rule? Not mine, definitely not Aika's rule.
According to you guys I should be banned for PK, and banned again for capping a relic!
Anyone who doesn't do what YOU want, should be banned. Awesome rule. No thanks, I'll stand against that any day.

You just wanted pk someone from LMA. Still means, you don't care who tried stop you or who was being rude. You just wanted revenge, no matter who was it, you still blamed whole LMA.

Yeah I did :D And do you really think anyone could stop me if they tried?

You good know reason why they pked your "lovely" friend. Again we are going back to the same point. Just cause you guys can't listen. No one is gonna tell you how to play, but if you are in one nation, it supposed to mean that you should teamwork with them. Im not saying, you have to love them, you have to agree with all stuff, but the hell, they do stuff just for nation, not as some selfish pointless reason.
No one is going to tell you how to play? That doesn't sound right.
So what you're saying is, if we don't know your way of doing things,
and we do things our own way, because nobody told us, then you'll
rage all over shout & PC/RC to spam reports to get a ban?

I can't be in teamwork with them.
They want to ignore my 111/555 even though for the past
couple of months I've been raiding & defending.
Also, I've never questioned relic choice or placement, I've supported it.
You'd know that but you're blinded by ignorance.

I don't care what you think about me or my post. It's what ever for me. Not going to fight with someone who thinks trolling is the best. Again, look up, next simple reason why I said you are butthurt. Capped unwanted relic, all cause LMA pissed you off. Well, that's not how it should work. It's just pointless to talk to you and your friends, and being nice, trying explain everything. Troll is troll, and that won't change. But we tried so many times, it's like talking to the wall. Sorry but no, not gonna break that wall, unless someone will give me a hammer.

Your forum name is "TrollingYou"
I'm going to ignore this part.
edit:
Well, I'll address one thing..
Idk about my "lovely" friend (masked insult, nice)
But you've never really tried to "be nice" and talk to me.
None of you have. Maybe you should try ?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:35:46 am by ZeroX42 »

schlau

• I'm finally out.Hope I don't return!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 05:37:08 am »
Speaking with a bird minded people is pointless.Also,you can't cover yourself with sht then expect people to hug you.Only people who will do that is the people covered with sht like you.

ZeroX42

• Good times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 08:58:51 am »
Well, I already said I'm not going to fight over and over again. It's pointless for me. And not that I don't have any good arguments, cause I do, I have alot to say, but meh. Not gonna waste my time for someone like you. I've tried talk to you, tried talk to your friend. But all what I was getting back was some bullsh1t. So no, thank you.

My forum's name has nothing to do with that what I'm talking about. If I wanted give it some meaning, I would keep talking to you here. But I'm done. You don't know me so can't say if I was nice to you or not. And don't tell me we should try to do something, while you don't know what we have done!

Exactly, I don't know you. I don't know who you are, I know nothing about you.
However I do know that nobody has PM'd me to talk about anything.
The only person I've talked to was Rebel, and it ended up in an argument.
I don't think he speaks English very well, and may have misinterpreted what I was saying.

rogerrabbit

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 05:00:57 pm »
And so the b**ching about what relics are capped begins again. And certain players want 5 slots in kynari to create more PvP when they want cap a relic that can be used for honour and dice to help people to level not to mention create PvP when someone tries to raid it again later

schlau

• I'm finally out.Hope I don't return!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 09:30:18 pm »
And so the b**ching about what relics are capped begins again. And certain players want 5 slots in kynari to create more PvP when they want cap a relic that can be used for honour and dice to help people to level not to mention create PvP when someone tries to raid it again later
Go back to aleth section please!

ZeroX42

• Good times
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 10:21:54 pm »

It honestly doesn't matter anymore.
If you cap a relic the staff delete it.
If you try for Tower Wars, the players harass you.

As it stands today, if you do anything someone doesn't
like they will do everything in their power to get you banned.

The staff, of course, encourage this behavior.
Aika's gotten pretty lame recently.