Author Topic: Login Issues.. Post them here.  (Read 21907 times)

Shinnobisty5

• № 1
    • View Profile
Re: Login Issues.. Post them here.
« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2016, 06:09:16 pm »
Reinstalling worked! Thanks for the advice
Check out Aitan rumors and comment your thoughts! Got a juicy rumor or a neat trick? Post a comment in here:

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=27779.0

vBulletzHD

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2016, 07:27:45 pm »
My Launcher wont start up after this last/recent Update/Maintenance, i was updating the launcher so i can start the game and it keeps saying : Failed Loading Launcher, Please Try again, idk what it is

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2016, 02:04:59 am »
My Launcher wont start up after this last/recent Update/Maintenance, i was updating the launcher so i can start the game and it keeps saying : Failed Loading Launcher, Please Try again, idk what it is

There's a much easier way to resolve the issue you're having, as I've seen someone post before about this (perhaps it's "buried" so to say, within the guides section of the forums here).. something about simply just editing a file to force/make Aika think it's at a previous version, so it patches/re-patches itself).. Something along those lines..

I'm not suggesting that though.. so don't quote me on it! lol.. I've randomly run into such problems, at rare/random times ever since having win10.. which the best I can explain it as, is that knowingly Win10 itself will update on it's own, without ever asking us if we want it to, it just does.. as well as any/all anti-virus programs, firewalls/etc..

Though it's over all a pain in the arse, the best I can personally suggest is to do a full un-install of the aika client, and physically remove/delete any traces of it. (screen shot folder doesn't matter)..

From there, simply re-install. (hopefully you still have the d/ld client to save that time).. The real pain from there is waiting out all the patching/updates being applied..
But all in all, when/if I've run into such problems, thus has been the only sure fire way of getting me back up and running on Aika.. (also, be sure to add the folder exception to whatever anti-virii protection you have running)

sirmencealot

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2017, 07:27:11 pm »
Keep getting logged off just when am about to raid, farm, or questing. Happening since your last maintenance. Yes...my ticket has been sent in.