Author Topic: Citizenship  (Read 1793 times)

7nightfall

• View Profile
Citizenship
« on: January 15, 2015, 07:46:52 pm »
so... i have the mats, but it seems i can't complete the quest on feonir.   what's up with that?

do i need an invite?

I've been playing since Gpot  :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:50:29 pm by 7nightfall »

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
Re: Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 07:50:33 pm »
Unfortunately citizenship registration to Feonir is closed at the moment. (Because the population according to the GM logs is significantly higher than other nations).

For now you'll have to join another nation (we don't know how long the lock will be in place)

Status - Quit Playing PS

7nightfall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 07:53:50 pm »
so, forced to join a losing team. that makes sense.  do do the gm's publish activity stats so that i can chose the second most active team?

cire88

• Follow my own way 88%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 08:15:30 pm »
No offense but thats called being a leech O.o

Just test out other nations. You might like one... after a certain time in the day, feonir's main actives go into hibernation. Then the nation gets drastically boring...

-my observation-

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 08:34:00 pm »
so, forced to join a losing team. that makes sense.  do do the gm's publish activity stats so that i can chose the second most active team?

Depends on your timezone. You have Van that is decent around this time, has a good core of players. Or Aleth/osty that are currently allied, they put up a fight. Van imo has better leadership but the players can be harder to get along with.

Status - Quit Playing PS

EpicStep

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 10:25:58 am »
well my friend who told me this game is on Feo  but I could not to become cetatian there so I went on Osty is It is active and has people who can help

EpicStep

xMioKiyoko

• When Life Gives You Eggs... Throw Them!! :o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 11:55:05 pm »
well my friend who told me this game is on Feo  but I could not to become cetatian there so I went on Osty is It is active and has people who can help
^ I still think ur FatalStep o.o u play very well as a noob who knows nothing lol
*BANNED*
'Quit Aika for Good'