Author Topic: Green enchant cap.  (Read 250 times)

mihaist89

• View Profile
Green enchant cap.
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:48:20 pm »
This thing needs to have a cap. I already see accessory on players with 10% cd, 10% stun resist and 10 critical. In no time you gonna see players ending with 100% cd from accessory alone and that's not cool at all for the rest of player base. They spend money for your events? great! they deserve what's the best but the best actually need to have a cap.

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
Re: Green enchant cap.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 01:54:25 am »
its funny isnt it t3funs management policy on real money trades is this "11. Real Money Trades
Real money trading is when a player exchanges real money, or other similar tangible or intangible assets for in-game items or in-game currency. Real money is defined here as currency, tangible or intangible assets (such as game cards/codes). RMT counts as illegal trading, and is not supported by T3fun. Cases may be reported for investigation; however restorations may need to be denied. Players are advised to transact at their own risk."     so how come real money trade is alright when t3fun sells things for real money i.e. give us $300 and youll get a cored accessory set, or give us money and we'll change your stats for you.

Kodala

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 09:13:18 am »
there is cap for cd, which is 70% :3 you cant get 100% if you want, but your skills cd will be still the same.

mihaist89

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 09:45:54 am »
there is cap for cd, which is 70% :3 you cant get 100% if you want, but your skills cd will be still the same.
And yet i'm talking about about green enchant cap and not cd cap.

NightHaze

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 10:52:44 am »

70% lol. i was on last last night (with DcBarii, unknowz,and kylys) fighting against a pl using dw every 30-40 seconds gg 70% cap.

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 01:34:27 pm »

70% lol. i was on last last night (with DcBarii, unknowz,and kylys) fighting against a pl using dw every 30-40 seconds gg 70% cap.

yes for sure there is a cd cap for i am caped on wl when we have cd relic. for my level 2 or level 3 makes no difference because of the cap. so if someone has less cd then me i would know something would be fishhhyyy! hehe

Kodala

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 06:45:22 am »
And yet i'm talking about about green enchant cap and not cd cap.
green enchants has cap too, crit rate has cap, stun, silence etc.. also has cap. also GM deny to upgrade same items twice from one event,  (except that aleth rm who has 12 cd on acc) its gonna take years till someone can get cap on their accs, but i get your point, its makes game unbalanced while only option right now is to cash shop and upgrade your enchants like that.

Kodala

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 06:48:00 am »

i'm not aware of pally cd but i know for sure that cd 70% in game is cap, for example AG CD lowest is 36 second, if someone has lower than that means they use some kind of hacks, which doesnt change the fact that CD cap in game exists.