Author Topic: What about these ideas?  (Read 130 times)

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
What about these ideas?
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:39:42 am »
Rumble needs to be 2 days a week!!
This is to permit more people from other time zones to benefit from this also.

VCS needs to be another night of the week, and/or also perhaps 2x a week, different time also.

Get some good enchants in the higher up dungeons so people can get farming and working on their sets.
Actually....the better enchants need to be coming from in game, not lucky boxes and cash shop...you need people to actually PLAY aika  lol

I think the drop of the relic in rumble should be random....your group needs to find it, get it to home base, secure/defend!
Mix it up a little bit!

sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

Apolo

• View Profile
Re: What about these ideas?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:31:58 am »

I think the drop of the relic in rumble should be random....your group needs to find it, get it to home base, secure/defend!
Mix it up a little bit!

Good.

make an score:

relic box random spawn somewhere in the map   =>  ur team find it and hold for 5 mins win 100 points, then the relic respawn in another ramdom spot :D.

1 hold relic for 300 seconds = 100 points.
1 pvp kill = 1 point.
1 orb kill = 10 points.

better than the strongest team take it and hold till the end.

kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:41:52 am »

Mix it up a little bit!

Good.

make an score:

relic box random spawn somewhere in the map   =>  ur team find it and hold for 5 mins win 100 points, then the relic respawn in another ramdom spot :D.

1 hold relic for 300 seconds = 100 points.
1 pvp kill = 1 point.
1 orb kill = 10 points.

better than the strongest team take it and hold till the end.

Or like football/soccer?? Get it to your home base and score points, then it resets in a random spot. Find and score again.
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

Buttons0420

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 01:39:46 pm »
Rumble needs to be 2 days a week!!
This is to permit more people from other time zones to benefit from this also.

VCS needs to be another night of the week, and/or also perhaps 2x a week, different time also.

Get some good enchants in the higher up dungeons so people can get farming and working on their sets.
Actually....the better enchants need to be coming from in game, not lucky boxes and cash shop...you need people to actually PLAY aika  lol

Mix it up a little bit!

Agree with this. However, they would have to rewrite the Rumble Event..not sure they'd be willing to do that..but it would be cool

Like make it a temple..and it  is dropped randomly on the map, first one to successfully caps the relic in the Castle's Temple 3 times wins..I think that would be nice..Make it bind like Zeelant, you gotta defend it for a certain amount of time to get the point.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 10:06:40 am »
there could be  3-4 VCS per week but that depends on the  Cannon Def

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 03:37:59 pm »

true but Verus castle siege will always be at 8pm server time, could be changed to happen 4 or 5 hours after the VCS meter gets filled up that would mean if it ot filled up at 8am server time vcs could happen at 12pm or 1pm if it happened 4 or 5 hours after meter filled, means oter people who don't live in America can take part at a reasonable time. don't anyone say well its NA server a lot of other MMOs have servers in NA but they manage to have ingame events at times that other countries can take part in)

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 05:53:52 pm »

true but Verus castle siege will always be at 8pm server time, could be changed to happen 4 or 5 hours after the VCS meter gets filled up that would mean if it ot filled up at 8am server time vcs could happen at 12pm or 1pm if it happened 4 or 5 hours after meter filled, means oter people who don't live in America can take part at a reasonable time. don't anyone say well its NA server a lot of other MMOs have servers in NA but they manage to have ingame events at times that other countries can take part in)

Yes, this is what I meant. Thank you. That 8pm is such a bad time for so many people. they miss out on pve fun and gold making opportunities.
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**