Author Topic: [EVENT] Flower Madness  (Read 1355 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Flower Madness
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2018, 10:31:59 pm »
where are the FLOWER DROPS

rmx_live

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2018, 12:25:35 am »
beter yet,,,,, where are the red & white  petals & stems ???
 we need them to make roses .
 then  make red or white bouquets from roses & stems !

we dont need the purple or trampled flowers  to make roses or bouquets

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2018, 12:07:13 pm »
Dear GM's, I have a question. Why has farming for Red/White petals and flower stems been turned off and in it's place we're given 1 petal every 10 minutes if we're logged in? I'm going to point out 2 things wrong with this type of "Event" 1. A lot of players farm for those petals and stems for buffs for a few months and now they can't. 2. This is once again driving prices of petals up by astronomical amounts at 1 mil per of course a lot of players will choose not to buy them which is fine however those with alt accounts can just "Afk" farm petals. Honestly GM's we have always been able to farm these petals and stems why stop and change it now? I mean honestly you don't realize this but you're contributing to the failure of your own game. I apologize for being a bit harsh but it's the truth. I personally farm for the buffs for a few months for myself however others sell them.

Well..... every year the same player(s) leave their pc on 24/7 boting and ending up with 10000(s) of petals/stems... i seen many players do this and GMs did nothing about it... but it seems like if u trade the bots... they will stop moving and no longer farm.. :p  Having them drop in place of talents might be the GM(s) way of stopping the bots without banning their cash shoppers.. and or the, 80? ppl that still play :P

Skill, First of all you can't get items from using the Auto hunt feature (Unless you're in Asteria). Second, That logic is not correct because now that they drop via talent substitute players can simply leave 1-5 Accounts up on multiple computers and get even more then before. I say it hasn't helped but rather made it so easy for those with the computers for the task to simply afk farm without doing anything. Also it gives an imbalance for those not able to log on due to work ect. So GM's I think you should stop this failed event and just turn on farming them again. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Also side not no offense but I miss our old GM's and Gpotato. 

okay let me debunk this for you real quick.... 1st using a Marco mouse you press A to turn the screen every 5 seconds and to press Tab every 6 second and to attack every 7 seconds... gives u a macro so u no longer have to press anything the mouse will do it all for as long as ur computer is on and ppl use to do this alllllll the time because GMs did nothing about macros...so yah u can farm away from ur PC.. 2nd that logic is logic i rather have players logging computers knowing they have 1-3 PC(s) getting 200-600 stems a day... than macroing to get 10000 stems daily... Dropping them by talents was a smart way not to flood the market now..so players can't marco and horde them just to sell them later at 5-10k per

Skill, That's macro hunting not "Auto Hunting" there is a difference. I can understand how you feel however the way it's going this event is just another failed one to add to the long list of failed events/fixes. Rmx is right though we don't need trampled flowers we need and want Red/White petals and stems.
When Are You Gonna Make Your Move Hotshot? This Year Would Be Nice.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2018, 08:48:43 pm »
Dear GM's, I have a question. Why has farming for Red/White petals and flower stems been turned off and in it's place we're given 1 petal every 10 minutes if we're logged in? I'm going to point out 2 things wrong with this type of "Event" 1. A lot of players farm for those petals and stems for buffs for a few months and now they can't. 2. This is once again driving prices of petals up by astronomical amounts at 1 mil per of course a lot of players will choose not to buy them which is fine however those with alt accounts can just "Afk" farm petals. Honestly GM's we have always been able to farm these petals and stems why stop and change it now? I mean honestly you don't realize this but you're contributing to the failure of your own game. I apologize for being a bit harsh but it's the truth. I personally farm for the buffs for a few months for myself however others sell them.

Well..... every year the same player(s) leave their pc on 24/7 boting and ending up with 10000(s) of petals/stems... i seen many players do this and GMs did nothing about it... but it seems like if u trade the bots... they will stop moving and no longer farm.. :p  Having them drop in place of talents might be the GM(s) way of stopping the bots without banning their cash shoppers.. and or the, 80? ppl that still play :P

Skill, First of all you can't get items from using the Auto hunt feature (Unless you're in Asteria). Second, That logic is not correct because now that they drop via talent substitute players can simply leave 1-5 Accounts up on multiple computers and get even more then before. I say it hasn't helped but rather made it so easy for those with the computers for the task to simply afk farm without doing anything. Also it gives an imbalance for those not able to log on due to work ect. So GM's I think you should stop this failed event and just turn on farming them again. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Also side not no offense but I miss our old GM's and Gpotato. 

okay let me debunk this for you real quick.... 1st using a Marco mouse you press A to turn the screen every 5 seconds and to press Tab every 6 second and to attack every 7 seconds... gives u a macro so u no longer have to press anything the mouse will do it all for as long as ur computer is on and ppl use to do this alllllll the time because GMs did nothing about macros...so yah u can farm away from ur PC.. 2nd that logic is logic i rather have players logging computers knowing they have 1-3 PC(s) getting 200-600 stems a day... than macroing to get 10000 stems daily... Dropping them by talents was a smart way not to flood the market now..so players can't marco and horde them just to sell them later at 5-10k per

Skill, That's macro hunting not "Auto Hunting" there is a difference. I can understand how you feel however the way it's going this event is just another failed one to add to the long list of failed events/fixes. Rmx is right though we don't need trampled flowers we need and want Red/White petals and stems.

oreo never said they autohunt , and  the  solution  for that  wont be  that hard, make  petals and  stems drop  for  all players ( not   lv  limit) and  be  belong  account, also  make them  from  all year maybe  every  weekend.

rmx_live

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2018, 05:05:49 am »
i have not seen any drops of red petals or stems for 3 or 4 days......

where are the red & white  petals & stems ???

i would like admin to see this post  or the mod to talk to admin...... 
ty

RestOfLife

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2018, 05:13:02 am »
i have not seen any drops of red petals or stems for 3 or 4 days......

where are the red & white  petals & stems ???

i would like admin to see this post  or the mod to talk to admin...... 
ty
I already talked to admins about adding red / white petals and stems from mobs drop tables.
they are still discussion about this matters.
however, i don't know when they can activated.
I will be add rewards for few of them on next maintenance games.
Lead Moderator
I don't have power in-game(Not GMs/Admins).
Please remember to take breaks while playing Aika.
Note: Can not reply to all personal messages.
          Dispute about in-game account suspension maybe ignored.

rmx_live

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2018, 05:15:42 am »
tyvm on quick responce

RestOfLife

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2018, 07:55:36 pm »
Adding red / white petals and stem from mobs drop tables are still under discussing by management teams.
Do ask for your patience while waiting.
Lead Moderator
I don't have power in-game(Not GMs/Admins).
Please remember to take breaks while playing Aika.
Note: Can not reply to all personal messages.
          Dispute about in-game account suspension maybe ignored.

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2018, 12:04:00 pm »
Adding red / white petals and stem from mobs drop tables are still under discussing by management teams.
Do ask for your patience while waiting.

event will be over before they decide on anything

tulna

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2018, 10:45:50 am »
 :'( :'( :'( :( :( ::) ::)
i only got 5 stems and 344 white pedals and cant make anything . i grind and quest and mobs and never get stem..white...or red
pedals...only got those via akia coin.. but now neither.. hard to do flower madness event with out a way to get materials for it..
so i try to sell but no one is buying...they take space in inventory.. and when and where will craft hammer [ A ] drop???
and just asking if i top off $100 i get all the items in set A? and still get to spend$100 on other stuff??
thanks a bunch
Tulna

rmx_live

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Today at 03:40:48 am »
                                any up date yet ...  ????

at lest turn on drops through  the talent drop system  Stems & red petals are needed the most at this time.

Also  is this event still going on as planed ?

i dont want to make a bouquet & than find out it didnt count  i dont want to waste stems & red petals ?????

Note : >we are running out of day's in the month ..only 7 days left
« Last Edit: Today at 09:40:13 am by rmx_live »