Author Topic: [EVENT] Flower Madness  (Read 1517 times)

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
Re: [EVENT] Flower Madness
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 06:37:30 am »
If the staff spent as much time working on the game as they do photo-shopping ****ty images for forum events we might actually see some progress.
stop greedy! we should be satisfied for we have event at least!

Greedy? I see other games dropping updates, bugfixes and new events on a weekly basis, its pathetic that t3fun only manages 1 event in 2 months and 0 progress on actually fixing anything properly...

They promise a "Big Update" in 2017 and release half of it in 2017 with the rest yet to be added... I've seen solo devs build games from scratch and manage it themselves with more success than t3fun, and all t3fun does is host the server and add in updates that were premade years ago for Kaika.

to right, we are missing so much from this version compared ot others, we still don't have the one day character delete put in on this version yet.

mihaist89

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 06:52:21 am »
I'm sending videos to GMs when I drop dead from damage unregistered, rms dropping reinforced altar stones solo without any pings on stone one shooting it, getting smashed by warriors while they too far for me to even deadly charge, servers lagging betwin, crashing every 10 minutes, chars duped and sets duped on big scale, hall of fame not updated for months and now same type of event re-used for the 3rd or 4th time, not to say my guild emblem isn't fixed even tho required for so many times. All of this pile up while we all get same response from inquiries. Getting tired of it...

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 03:02:25 am »
Dear GM's, I have a question. Why has farming for Red/White petals and flower stems been turned off and in it's place we're given 1 petal every 10 minutes if we're logged in? I'm going to point out 2 things wrong with this type of "Event" 1. A lot of players farm for those petals and stems for buffs for a few months and now they can't. 2. This is once again driving prices of petals up by astronomical amounts at 1 mil per of course a lot of players will choose not to buy them which is fine however those with alt accounts can just "Afk" farm petals. Honestly GM's we have always been able to farm these petals and stems why stop and change it now? I mean honestly you don't realize this but you're contributing to the failure of your own game. I apologize for being a bit harsh but it's the truth. I personally farm for the buffs for a few months for myself however others sell them.
When Are You Gonna Make Your Move Hotshot? This Year Would Be Nice.

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 08:03:52 am »
I'm sending videos to GMs when I drop dead from damage unregistered, rms dropping reinforced altar stones solo without any pings on stone one shooting it, getting smashed by warriors while they too far for me to even deadly charge, servers lagging betwin, crashing every 10 minutes, chars duped and sets duped on big scale, hall of fame not updated for months and now same type of event re-used for the 3rd or 4th time, not to say my guild emblem isn't fixed even tho required for so many times. All of this pile up while we all get same response from inquiries. Getting tired of it...

my guild emblem isn't fixed

I also want to know how many people are using those new (old) range enchants and if that has to do with a lot of the new "off screen" attacks......
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 01:45:46 am »
Dear GM's, I have a question. Why has farming for Red/White petals and flower stems been turned off and in it's place we're given 1 petal every 10 minutes if we're logged in? I'm going to point out 2 things wrong with this type of "Event" 1. A lot of players farm for those petals and stems for buffs for a few months and now they can't. 2. This is once again driving prices of petals up by astronomical amounts at 1 mil per of course a lot of players will choose not to buy them which is fine however those with alt accounts can just "Afk" farm petals. Honestly GM's we have always been able to farm these petals and stems why stop and change it now? I mean honestly you don't realize this but you're contributing to the failure of your own game. I apologize for being a bit harsh but it's the truth. I personally farm for the buffs for a few months for myself however others sell them.

Well..... every year the same player(s) leave their pc on 24/7 boting and ending up with 10000(s) of petals/stems... i seen many players do this and GMs did nothing about it... but it seems like if u trade the bots... they will stop moving and no longer farm.. :p  Having them drop in place of talents might be the GM(s) way of stopping the bots without banning their cash shoppers.. and or the, 80? ppl that still play :P

Buttons0420

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 02:24:31 am »
Range on RM is op...I saw it while ago...dude was SO FAR away but it works...Range 2 seems OP for classes that don't want to be close to enemies.

I been thinking about putting Range 2 on mine, but I was told that it's not tradeable.

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2018, 07:59:08 am »
Range on RM is op...I saw it while ago...dude was SO FAR away but it works...Range 2 seems OP for classes that don't want to be close to enemies.

I been thinking about putting Range 2 on mine, but I was told that it's not tradeable.

Correct.
Is your weapon tradable? I know someone who has some, I think.....
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2018, 12:55:59 pm »
what does any of that have to do with flower event.....

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 06:19:42 pm »

Well..... every year the same player(s) leave their pc on 24/7 boting and ending up with 10000(s) of petals/stems... i seen many players do this and GMs did nothing about it... but it seems like if u trade the bots... they will stop moving and no longer farm.. :p  Having them drop in place of talents might be the GM(s) way of stopping the bots without banning their cash shoppers.. and or the, 80? ppl that still play :P

Skill, First of all you can't get items from using the Auto hunt feature (Unless you're in Asteria). Second, That logic is not correct because now that they drop via talent substitute players can simply leave 1-5 Accounts up on multiple computers and get even more then before. I say it hasn't helped but rather made it so easy for those with the computers for the task to simply afk farm without doing anything. Also it gives an imbalance for those not able to log on due to work ect. So GM's I think you should stop this failed event and just turn on farming them again. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Also side not no offense but I miss our old GM's and Gpotato. 

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2018, 06:26:10 pm »
what does any of that have to do with flower event.....

squirrel....
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

Buttons0420

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 10:14:35 pm »
I blame send...she started the range convo LOL.

rmx_live

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 03:33:52 am »
admin   we dont need purple flowers or trampled flowers to make a boutuet .
We need like 250 stems 300 of red petals & 300 white to make 1 bouquet.
bouquet last 11 days   & only 28 day in feb.
so far you given us like 15 red 150 white & 14 stems.........
just leting you know ...
so start droping more stems & red petals pls
ty  rmxinc.

PS   todays the 8th of feb, only 20 more days left in month.

Side Note:   please stay on topic
                            ty
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 03:40:59 am by rmx_live »

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 04:59:00 am »
admin   we dont need purple flowers or trampled flowers to make a boutuet .
We need like 250 stems 300 of red petals & 300 white to make 1 bouquet.
bouquet last 11 days   & only 28 day in feb.
so far you given us like 15 red 150 white & 14 stems.........
just leting you know ...
so start droping more stems & red petals pls
ty  rmxinc.

PS   todays the 8th of feb, only 20 more days left in month.

Side Note:   please stay on topic
                            ty

Where's the lie though? He's not wrong.

newbie123

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2018, 12:00:45 pm »
Is this event still ongoing? All I have been getting are talents for the past few days.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2018, 10:31:17 pm »

Skill, First of all you can't get items from using the Auto hunt feature (Unless you're in Asteria). Second, That logic is not correct because now that they drop via talent substitute players can simply leave 1-5 Accounts up on multiple computers and get even more then before. I say it hasn't helped but rather made it so easy for those with the computers for the task to simply afk farm without doing anything. Also it gives an imbalance for those not able to log on due to work ect. So GM's I think you should stop this failed event and just turn on farming them again. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Also side not no offense but I miss our old GM's and Gpotato. 

okay let me debunk this for you real quick.... 1st using a Marco mouse you press A to turn the screen every 5 seconds and to press Tab every 6 second and to attack every 7 seconds... gives u a macro so u no longer have to press anything the mouse will do it all for as long as ur computer is on and ppl use to do this alllllll the time because GMs did nothing about macros...so yah u can farm away from ur PC.. 2nd that logic is logic i rather have players logging computers knowing they have 1-3 PC(s) getting 200-600 stems a day... than macroing to get 10000 stems daily... Dropping them by talents was a smart way not to flood the market now..so players can't marco and horde them just to sell them later at 5-10k per