Author Topic: Castigation Needs a Nerf  (Read 148 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Castigation Needs a Nerf
« on: January 30, 2018, 08:07:08 pm »
Warrs need to be nerfed to but... What need to be nerfed is the range of Castigation... I know for a fact when a cleric stops for 4 second to cast Castigation the player already ran off their screen but still hit with the effect of Castigation.. i think Castigation need to be nerfed in the from of a range limit that players has to be in within 6 meters of the caster... because i'm sick of players spamming Castigation and tagging me with it.. when they can hardly keep up..

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
Re: Castigation Needs a Nerf
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:11:00 am »
a fair few other skills would need changing as well as they still hit when a player no where near them

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 08:22:19 am »
plz list them and maybe...Gms will do something or mod will add it to the his list

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 11:11:12 am »
they should nerf the skill effect reduce the number of buffs it remove.
maybe 3.

About the range problem, i dont think is possible to change the range of a single skill to not hit when some1 is out of the range.  It hapens to all skills (except AOE) repentance, rm silence/dk, bunny etc.

If u take a target inside your range and start to cast one skill it still working even if the target already gone from your screen.

So instead of change the range to not affect players real far they could turn it in a AOE skill.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:35:04 am by Apolo »
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

enjoythegames

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 06:11:24 pm »
lol nerf cl cast and pl ward number together, the 10skill res ward and quick ward will make td a piece of cake if cast is nerfed. :-X

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 11:06:11 pm »
pally ward doesn't need to be nerf 12 ticks may seem like a lot but WL can remove the ward in 1 cast.. bolt rain or something like that... also theres a horde of clerics running around taking off 5 ticks in 1 cast.. this gotten so bad it's to the point where players are logging alts and setting them up at choke to casti pally.. this wouldn't be a problem if casti was nerfed to 6 meters of the caster..cleric will still be able to casti but not if the person runs to far.. If u played as pally u will know your ward can be downed in 1-3 seconds while entering choke.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 11:37:49 pm »
pally ward doesn't need to be nerf 12 ticks may seem like a lot but WL can remove the ward in 1 cast.. bolt rain or something like that... also theres a horde of clerics running around taking off 5 ticks in 1 cast.. this gotten so bad it's to the point where players are logging alts and setting them up at choke to casti pally.. this wouldn't be a problem if casti was nerfed to 6 meters of the caster..cleric will still be able to casti but not if the person runs to far.. If u played as pally u will know your ward can be downed in 1-3 seconds while entering choke.

that is  a numbers issues.
AG , SG , Casti are troublesome   skills that might  seen to need a nerfed but  this  happens   when there are  3 -5 or even more cls, in normal conditions are not that broken.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:28:31 am by Vampa »