Author Topic: Nerf AG  (Read 625 times)

Gionathan69

• View Profile
Re: Nerf AG
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 08:12:51 pm »
I think AG is fine... What need to be nerfed is the range of Castigation... I know for a fact when a cleric stops for 4 second to cast Castigation the player already ran off their screen but still hit with the effect of Castigation.. i think Castigation need to be nerfed in the from of a range limit that players has to be in within 6 meters of the caster... because i'm sick of players spamming Castigation and tagging me with it.. when they can hardly keep up..

this should go for bunny as well and that wl silence. coz i know wls can silence n bunny rift to choke...

same with repentence, charge, deadly charge, divine charge but basically most skills can hit when the person not on your screen or outside the range the skill description says, even heals can heal when the cleric is casting the skill and the player they cast on its out of sight. so if they did that with on skill they would have to do it with every skills that can hit a person when they are not near them.

Where you see yourself in the game is not where you actually are, therefore sometimes it can seem like they were out of range but according to the server, they weren't, we've all been there like "Oh God I'm in the rift, I swear.. and I'm dead" where you see yourself is not actually where you are, can it be exploited yeah ofc, but I dont think that making the range shorter would fix this problem, it would completely unbalance the melee classes that relay on a skill to go closser to the target as fast as possible or to move the target towards them

keongemini

• Keep my hand clean got some hitta's moving shiesty
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
Re: Nerf AG
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 07:48:26 am »
I think AG is fine. Cleric's OP  :P