Author Topic: Nerf AG  (Read 624 times)

strangethings

• View Profile
Nerf AG
« on: January 27, 2018, 05:34:41 pm »
It doesnt take half a brain cell to press a button for 8 seconds of immunity, pliss nerf this skill to be only used on clerics themselves, relics would be more fun to contest. Thanks.

Bobspally

• View Profile
Re: Nerf AG
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 09:41:39 pm »
A good solution to fix AG would to have a debuff after it expires for 10-60 seconds that prevents another AG from affecting that player, this prevents chain AGs from just being spammed on a carrier through a choke.

But nothing will ever change, game is too far gone for that, t3fun won't make any changes to balance the game, only to make themselves more money.

Stop buying tcoins, just let the game die already.

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 10:11:57 pm »
It doesnt take half a brain cell to press a button for 8 seconds of immunity, pliss nerf this skill to be only used on clerics themselves, relics would be more fun to contest. Thanks.

nerf  divine ward , ty

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 10:27:54 pm »

nerf  divine ward , ty

and pred

KaliBunBun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 11:14:14 pm »
Nerf bunny

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 11:20:20 pm »
Nerf bunny

bunny cd  can go to 12 secs , maybe less with upgraded enchants like cd 8 acc or  10

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 02:56:13 am »
Nerf bunny

what is exactly to change on it after all it does say "Turns the target into a cute DEFENCELESS bunny and decreases move speed by 20 for 20 seconds. Can only polymorph one target and cannot be auto cast" if anything they should fix it so that the movespeed debuff works correctly with it I've used bunny on lots of players who still end up having 70ms after being bunnies.

Anne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 04:24:19 am »
Nerf AG? lol
Why not Divine Ward? Defiance? Bunny? Freedom?

strangethings

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 08:09:11 am »
A good solution to fix AG would to have a debuff after it expires for 10-60 seconds that prevents another AG from affecting that player, this prevents chain AGs from just being spammed on a carrier through a choke.

But nothing will ever change, game is too far gone for that, t3fun won't make any changes to balance the game, only to make themselves more money.

+++

strangethings

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 08:16:51 am »
Nerf AG? lol

Divine Ward - Castigation Exists
Defiance - Castigation/Neutralize Exists
Bunny - Yes nerf the loss of HP
Freedom - Maybe duration capped

Pallies deserved to be buffed not nerfed kthnx

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 08:58:30 am »
Nerf AG? lol

provoke..
anything that spits at you in tab..
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

strangethings

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 10:02:49 am »
Nerf AG? lol

provoke..
anything that spits at you in tab..

Guards, Termiz, Ashwood Darkrane all kill off ward easy

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 08:03:23 pm »
I think AG is fine... What need to be nerfed is the range of Castigation... I know for a fact when a cleric stops for 4 second to cast Castigation the player already ran off their screen but still hit with the effect of Castigation.. i think Castigation need to be nerfed in the from of a range limit that players has to be in within 6 meters of the caster... because i'm sick of players spamming Castigation and tagging me with it.. when they can hardly keep up..

brisipha

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 02:16:19 am »
I think AG is fine... What need to be nerfed is the range of Castigation... I know for a fact when a cleric stops for 4 second to cast Castigation the player already ran off their screen but still hit with the effect of Castigation.. i think Castigation need to be nerfed in the from of a range limit that players has to be in within 6 meters of the caster... because i'm sick of players spamming Castigation and tagging me with it.. when they can hardly keep up..

this should go for bunny as well and that wl silence. coz i know wls can silence n bunny rift to choke...

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 06:04:41 am »

this should go for bunny as well and that wl silence. coz i know wls can silence n bunny rift to choke...

same with repentence, charge, deadly charge, divine charge but basically most skills can hit when the person not on your screen or outside the range the skill description says, even heals can heal when the cleric is casting the skill and the player they cast on its out of sight. so if they did that with on skill they would have to do it with every skills that can hit a person when they are not near them.