Author Topic: Dear Players, We must come together!  (Read 294 times)

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
Dear Players, We must come together!
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:36:12 am »
{We} the players must come together to change how the <Gold> currency is in game. In this future we're creating the "Greedy and Selfish" will rise as the "Humble and Honorable" fall then the world will sink into chaos and ultimately be destroyed. All those with billions who laugh at those with less then 100 mil or a lesser set then +12 should help their own nation instead of putting them down. I've played this game since we were on G-pot servers and back then we were helping one another grow Raiding together doing dungeons and simply coming together. I am not saying go to other nations and help them however you could help your own nation and allied nations. I have helped so many and still to this day help. I know as you read this some of you will respond with well go farm or it's not our fault you can't get items. I am going to say this I farm daily and I farm hard yet at max I max I make 30 a day. Items in game now cost billions because of players wanting more gold and ultimately yes that's one of the goals but let me ask you, What in the end does that accomplish? Mathematically the currency is so off it's difficult for players who don't spend money on the game to get anything. Pointing out with all this said in a way the players are at fault for the current state of the game. I understand we changed GM's and that things have been off with event's and Recipe's and Zereka coins don't work however my entire goal and point of writing this is to try and reach out to you all and say, Let's come together as players and make this game as beautiful as it once was. Also I'd like to add this to all those that "Speed Hack" or use some sort of "Hack" to get ahead that's fine it is a game but you're partly to blame as well for the current state of this game. I'm ultimately trying to save Aika Global from total destruction what most of you are unaware of is that the company is not doing great, Us coming together and restoring order and trying to better the game would help. I'm not saying spend a million dollars either spending IRL money is up to you I am saying that should we keep going down the path we're going...Aika Global will be shut down as a result of our inability to come together as nations united and gamers as well. I've been gone for about 2 years and I recently came back and I came back because Aika is the first PC game, The first MMORPG online that I ever played and while it's not the greatest game ever created for some it has a special place in our hearts. I came back after so long and it was so comforting and nice the music the sounds the visuals it's difficult to completely describe but I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt or feels this way. The memories the feeling its so nostalgic it almost brought me to tears. I know some of you will laugh or find this all to be complete garbage but you know what, That's you as for me I'll fight to save this game and I'll fight to bring beauty back into Aika. I'll leave you all with this, I'm MiaTsunami Vanov born, I call Aleth my home and I treasure the friend's I've made and the people I've met playing this game because there's nothing more powerful than (Friendship) well...Except love however that's a completely different topic and something most of you boy's need to work on. LoL Aitan's...Player's...People...Family...of Aika let's change this game we have the power, If you see a lower level person or someone starting out help them if you have fellow people of your nation asking for help go for it and I'm not saying give out free gold or items because some take advange of kindness but running them through a quest or helping the run a Dungeon wouldn't hurt now would it? I hope you all are in good health and feeling great as I close this post with a Thank you to those who took the time to read this you're all awesome!

Last thought's, GM's I understand you work hard and that a few of you are new here however we the player's ask that you please try to focus on getting the issues regarding the "Recipes" fixed. I'd also like to ask that you turn Zereka coins back on this would help bring balance back to the game. I would farm for sets for those without I would pour my heart into getting a set for every person of the nation who needed it. Also GM's can we please have new cosmetics for both Aitans and prans and some skins for mounts? I understand that this last expansion was the final in the coding of the original Aika game however it wouldn't be to hard to come up with more items. Thanks! XD XoXo
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:57:10 am by MiaTsunami »
When Are You Gonna Make Your Move Hotshot? This Year Would Be Nice.

mckulet

• View Profile
Re: Dear Players, We must come together!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:39:37 am »
+1
Keep Calm

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 12:38:29 pm »
T3fun's greed has already and will continue to destroy the game. Stop participating in their lucky shop events, no matter how much gear, enchants and upgrades they offer, boycott their scams and they will change their ways*. If they see that these events no longer generate sufficient income they will look for alternatives and maybe consider improving the game's economy. Right now its pay2win no matter what, any new player has to invest in the events or buy a set from another player to be relevant at all in pvp.

This pay2win mindset causes most players to be toxic to others and not help new players that don't just throw money at the game, partly because it is far too difficult to actually farm for decent gear, even if you already have it. A full 12 player farming for 8 hrs a day can barely make $5 worth of gold, if you are really lucky.

As for the hacking issue, that has always been a plague on the game, the staff refuse to update or change their anti-hack provider, there are other options than Xcrap. Those who do hack are really just bad players who need to cheat to gain an advantage over others. Not to mention the staff doing absolutely nothing when you give them solid evidence that somebody is hacking.

Personally I say let the game die, its past the point of no return, there is no saving aika from its fate. It's had its time, and they were some good times with some amazing people, but its time to move on...

Nice sentiment MiaTsunami, but it won't change a thing.

*The lucky shop events are what's known as "Cash Cows", they milk these events as much as they can, steadily increasing the rewards so people keep on buying them, the removal of gold bars timed with the christmas event ensures that people top up the amount required. To them they are just selling pixels, people need to wake up and realize they are just being milked for their cash and getting nothing in return, you do not even own those pixels, they are just allowing you to use them, they are well within their rights to take them away at any time with no refunds, this includes shutting the game down, being banned etc.
Stop buying tcoins, just let the game die already.

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 12:58:22 pm »
T3fun's greed has already and will continue to destroy the game. Stop participating in their lucky shop events, no matter how much gear, enchants and upgrades they offer, boycott their scams and they will change their ways*. If they see that these events no longer generate sufficient income they will look for alternatives and maybe consider improving the game's economy. Right now its pay2win no matter what, any new player has to invest in the events or buy a set from another player to be relevant at all in pvp.

This pay2win mindset causes most players to be toxic to others and not help new players that don't just throw money at the game, partly because it is far too difficult to actually farm for decent gear, even if you already have it. A full 12 player farming for 8 hrs a day can barely make $5 worth of gold, if you are really lucky.

As for the hacking issue, that has always been a plague on the game, the staff refuse to update or change their anti-hack provider, there are other options than Xcrap. Those who do hack are really just bad players who need to cheat to gain an advantage over others. Not to mention the staff doing absolutely nothing when you give them solid evidence that somebody is hacking.

Personally I say let the game die, its past the point of no return, there is no saving aika from its fate. It's had its time, and they were some good times with some amazing people, but its time to move on...

Nice sentiment MiaTsunami, but it won't change a thing.

*The lucky shop events are what's known as "Cash Cows", they milk these events as much as they can, steadily increasing the rewards so people keep on buying them, the removal of gold bars timed with the christmas event ensures that people top up the amount required. To them they are just selling pixels, people need to wake up and realize they are just being milked for their cash and getting nothing in return, you do not even own those pixels, they are just allowing you to use them, they are well within their rights to take them away at any time with no refunds, this includes shutting the game down, being banned etc.

This is all true and all great point's however I still feel we the players can change the game for the better. I know Scam boxes are literally a scam I've wasted 25$ in the past 2 day's alone "This is my own fault" but still I see your point.
When Are You Gonna Make Your Move Hotshot? This Year Would Be Nice.

Buttons0420

• "That damn pally!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 11:57:43 am »
Well, I sent in a ticket to Enable Zerecka COin drops...and I made a forum poll...Just like I did with getting Envoy to Len.

It's up to the players to submit tickets in.

Why Zerecka COin Drops?

Well because farming zerecka coins can bring in some good currency. Lots of new players need 80 uni sets  for that long haul to 91 or higher.

These +9 and +10 80 unis are great farming sets for farming fields and lycan cave dungeons. Plus those 7th anni sets. Not many people have them in game. So it would be nice to see more zerecka coins. And normally they sell for about 2mil per.
ImAuntieSocial - lvl 96 PL - Lenaria Lord Marshall
HeartOfButtions - Nationless

tulna

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 09:09:39 pm »
please re instate zerka coins. and fix receipies. AA enrichments.. AA hammers.. 90 + gear all these thing are null or very expensive to get.
thankstulna

enjoythegames

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 12:35:07 am »
please re instate zerka coins. and fix receipies. AA enrichments.. AA hammers.. 90 + gear all these thing are null or very expensive to get.
thankstulna
Nationless: AllaDG

mail me in game if interest, thx.