Poll

Received rewards?

Yes
4 (13.8%)
No
25 (86.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Who has gotten their rewards for the Xmas Promo AKA Scam event?  (Read 1182 times)

mihaist89

• View Profile
Re: Who has gotten their rewards for the Xmas Promo AKA Scam event?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 08:48:46 am »
My first car was cheaper that their quota

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 09:16:40 am »
It's clearly bullsh1t. Look at the rules they posted.

- Purchases from old Tcoins will not be counted and considered on this event.
- Only recent (Within the event period) top up Tcoin purchase will be considered.

1st of all: There is nothing about the bonus 50% or 20% that won't be counted for this. So why making up rules after people started spending their money? 'Cause you noticed you can earn more if the bonus won't be included?
2nd: Nothing about getting box 1 by 1 rofl... You want us to buy 1box for 500 tcoins, why then nothing about it in rules also? And what for is the option 10 x 460 then?
And also 3rd: We do not care that someone purchased more Tcoins, they still received the bonus and you cannot say which Tcoins where used for lucky shop. But that still doesn't mean you gotta put minimum amount of the tcoins we purchase. 1,5k points is 1,5k boxes, no matter if you got part of the tcoins from bonus or bought the boxes for 460tcoins.

Since it's obviously the management's fault (not a miscommunication as you claim), the money should be returned to the players who didn't receive the rewards cause of the ridiculous rules out of nowhere or just give them rewards and done. Simply? Yes... The management just doesn't want to admit they are the one who made the huge mistake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^      THIS
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
sendie         lvl 99 cleric
SendSouls   lvl 99 dual gunner
sendbob      lvl 10 warrior

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

alberthoffmann

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 09:41:15 am »
THEre he his T3Fun SCAM plans :
I request itens from event i got this replay :

they said all tcoins need be charged during event period and all boxes need be open betew event perio also :
HEre you can see days i charged tcoins all " EVENt period "

then i got another replay from them talking about money i spend on tcoins :

I replay to them it this ticket :

THem for my suprise they replay me this !!!

I replay them this iam waiting for replay till now !!

Iam wodering what did rong on this event ? i just want my stuff its not my problems LEadership messe up everthing just want my stuf back or MONEY

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:55:15 am by alberthoffmann »

jinchan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2017, 11:57:20 am »
not being able to use old tcoins is already a rip off and gm not letting people use the bonus tcoins is so freaking
ridiculous, like seriously? #shutupandtakemymoney
t3fun should rename to t3scam

xBillyX

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2017, 01:32:30 pm »
Gms are freaking broken in this game, they take out GBs which led everyone to a delay in buying things and they dont do their job correctly, they said that new gbs will come soon but yea right, they always speak but never do. Now they ripping people off with this event and making up random rules. They truly are trying to kill the game, they are making every last penny they have because they know dam well the game is dying and now they are panicking to make every last penny. Bunch of loosers and its ridicoulous they have to pull out this move. What a bunch of failures in the company

ironfist

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2017, 01:44:34 pm »
Gms are freaking broken in this game, they take out GBs which led everyone to a delay in buying things and they dont do their job correctly, they said that new gbs will come soon but yea right, they always speak but never do. Now they ripping people off with this event and making up random rules. They truly are trying to kill the game, they are making every last penny they have because they know dam well the game is dying and now they are panicking to make every last penny. Bunch of loosers and its ridicoulous they have to pull out this move. What a bunch of failures in the company

adding up new rules is really meh and making excuse like
" sorry for the confusion / miscommunication " is a dumb reply
lol u already put it on mechanics and wen people spent shtload of dollars u gona
make new rules. not cool t3fun , not cool.
take responsibility. u ddint say on ur mechanics that people cant use bonus tcoins or cant use 4600 (10 x scam boxes)
please fix this mess and be more reasonable. every company needs cash but at least try not to make it so obvious.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:58:32 pm by ironfist »

Gionathan69

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2017, 04:26:28 pm »
My best guess is that they are shotting the game down soon and they dont care how nasty they can be towards us for as long as we spent some money before they go, what they’re trying to do right now is nothing but a scam, sadly we wont be able to do sht about this unless we the community work as one, but this is just ridiculous.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2017, 04:55:36 pm »
My best guess is that they are shotting the game down soon and they dont care how nasty they can be towards us for as long as we spent some money before they go, what they’re trying to do right now is nothing but a scam, sadly we wont be able to do sht about this unless we the community work as one, but this is just ridiculous.

I agree; they won't budge though until enough of us start coming together and collectively impacting their income.

letsroll69

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2017, 07:15:11 pm »
What I am doing is claiming a dispute through paypal for my money, I'll see what they are going to do since evidence is on our side that they are trying to scam people.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2017, 07:19:59 pm »
What I am doing is claiming a dispute through paypal for my money, I'll see what they are going to do since evidence is on our side that they are trying to scam people.

Same, for all $690 charged. SS everything people, in case T3Fun tries to shut you up and ban you. Rules, boxes purchased, tcoin bought, CC/paypal charges, ticket responses.

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2017, 07:46:01 pm »
they need to be reported as a fraudulent company as well, in each scammed/tcoin purchasers nation.
False advertising can't only be illegal in the USA.
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally

Gionathan69

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2017, 08:23:33 pm »
As far as I know there are no laws in the Philippines against online scamming, which is why the vast majority of scammers in this game happened to be from the Philippines (not everyone is a scammer there ofc, but the vast majority happened to be from the Philippines), also if you notices in a lot of countires sending money through Western Union or other companies wont let you send money there unless its a family member.

alberthoffmann

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 10:51:23 pm »
I tink we can say bye bye to all money we spend ..... since my last  tcket to them showthem days i buy tcoins they replay me this:

DUnno what they try say , for real dont understand them ... i JUst know i got scam on 540 Euros for event it Ghost rules ...........

xBillyX

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2017, 02:02:13 pm »
T3FUN is scam company, they make up lies to make money, they dont care about the people or the game. Gpotato selling this to them is a waste, t3fun led to the destruction of this game and it is so sad. Gpotato should buy back this game and make so much more money because old players will come back if a better company owns this game. T3Fun does not know what the hell they are doing, this is like a company ran by a bunch of 5 year olds. they are obviously clueless about everything.

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2017, 02:03:59 pm »
I still see no response to this legal issue, from GM.
They are screwing people (including MANY young people) out of fairly purchased event/items by their lack of English usage and comprehension, and changing the rules AFTER an event started.

That their behavior and actions is shameful and shameless, goes without saying. That they have destroyed the trust and care of the few remaining cash shoppers will likely go without saying...
In a game where they can't even FIX the basic lag issues, but by aika they will screw people on an event that can cause us to ruin lots of things for aika.

My patience for lies and deceit has a limit......
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally