Poll

Received rewards?

Yes
4 (13.8%)
No
25 (86.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Who has gotten their rewards for the Xmas Promo AKA Scam event?  (Read 1180 times)

SakeNation

• View Profile
Who has gotten their rewards for the Xmas Promo AKA Scam event?
« on: December 30, 2017, 05:17:54 am »
I've posted on the event post the GM response of a minimum of $675 for event...so I topped off $690 cause they made up the rule that bonus don't count. Then response I get today was:

Greetings!

We would like to clarify that you need to purchase a total of 750$ to hit the 1,500 tier points in the Luckyshop event (Christmas Sale Promo). These are our computation regarding per point and the total amount that you will do to hit the 1,500 tier points:

> For every 1 point equals to 500 t-coins each
> For every 1,000 tcoins = 1$
> 5$ = 10 points
> 100$ equals to 200 points

Since the tier points is 1,500, you gonna need 750$ (newly top-up) to hit it. If your claiming that you already have 690$, you gonna need 60$ more to get your rewards in the "Christmas Sale Promo".

Hoping this clarifies your concern.

Kind Regards,

AIKA Support Team

So many things wrong with this. But they chose to say, "oh we rewarded players already who paid 750, so that's the new min." Like wat .-.

Greetings!

Sorry for the confusion about the total amount. But we already rewarded some players with amounting of 750$ newly top-up t-coins. Therefore, we cannot give the rewards unless the player reach the 750$. Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards,

AIKA Support Team

And FYI - I'm not giving this scam company anymore of my money
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:23:34 am by SakeNation »

ironfist

• View Profile
Re: Who has gotten their rewards for the Xmas Promo AKA Scam event?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 05:26:44 am »
No bonus tcoins
Need to purchase box 1 by 1
Whats next? Lol
T3fun stop scamming people
This game supposed to be fun
One more thing there is no miscomunication
You guys just fail so much

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 05:42:30 am »
If you rewarded players for spending more than the required amount, that is on them for spending more. I spent your supposed minimum of $675, therefore, you cannot just automatically increase that minimum just cause some players decided to spend more.

BeyondTheLimit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 07:00:54 am »
It's clearly bullsh1t. Look at the rules they posted.

- Purchases from old Tcoins will not be counted and considered on this event.
- Only recent (Within the event period) top up Tcoin purchase will be considered.

1st of all: There is nothing about the bonus 50% or 20% that won't be counted for this. So why making up rules after people started spending their money? 'Cause you noticed you can earn more if the bonus won't be included?
2nd: Nothing about getting box 1 by 1 rofl... You want us to buy 1box for 500 tcoins, why then nothing about it in rules also? And what for is the option 10 x 460 then?
And also 3rd: We do not care that someone purchased more Tcoins, they still received the bonus and you cannot say which Tcoins where used for lucky shop. But that still doesn't mean you gotta put minimum amount of the tcoins we purchase. 1,5k points is 1,5k boxes, no matter if you got part of the tcoins from bonus or bought the boxes for 460tcoins.

Since it's obviously the management's fault (not a miscommunication as you claim), the money should be returned to the players who didn't receive the rewards cause of the ridiculous rules out of nowhere or just give them rewards and done. Simply? Yes... The management just doesn't want to admit they are the one who made the huge mistake.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 07:02:25 am by BeyondTheLimit »
- You have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play better than anyone else. -

A.E.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 07:12:28 am »

Since it's obviously the management's fault (not a miscommunication as you claim), the money should be returned to the players who didn't receive the rewards cause of the ridiculous rules out of nowhere or just give them rewards and done. Simply? Yes... The management just doesn't want to admit they are the one who made the huge mistake.

Totally agree. Bet GMs realized they made it TOO GOOD of a deal, so they needed to make it worth more.

BeyondTheLimit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 07:31:31 am »
If they wanted to avoid miscommunication and any problems they could write all the rules from A to Z once they posted the info about event. But it seems like they are expecting we'll read their mind and know what they really want.

A.E.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 07:36:09 am »
They needed to set a trap first, then once u bought, they hold ur stuff hostage till u fold.

BeyondTheLimit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 07:42:40 am »
They just don't realize this way they lose the players, their trust and of course money (no one will spend any more cash for this game after such scam event).

A.E.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 07:53:04 am »
They just don't realize this way they lose the players, their trust and of course money (no one will spend any more cash for this game after such scam event).

I posted on here for that purpose. That players shouldn't fall into their demand of $750 and add to however much they spent, and to see who else is standing together for that.

alberthoffmann

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 07:56:23 am »
SCAM SCAM SCAM yes they ae scamers....... they just stolen me 670 euros and off corse charge back also required , what i have to say ? Bye bye t3fun

SCAM CONPANY

BeyondTheLimit

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 07:59:42 am »

I posted on here for that purpose. That players shouldn't fall into their demand of $750 and add to however much they spent, and to see who else is standing together for that.

So now they allow players to add the missing tcoins to reach required amount $750? Even tho the event ended at 27th of December? Bad move...

A.E.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 08:11:55 am »
Apparently so >.> Unless they screw with those people and say it's past the event period LOL

BeyondTheLimit

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 08:17:59 am »
Apparently so >.> Unless they screw with those people and say it's past the event period LOL

it is more likely xD

But even if they allow add the missing tcoins, still would have to spend them all in lucky shop and buy box 1 by 1 for 500 tcoins per, even tho it would be more than 1,5k boxes in total with rest of the amount you spent before.

A.E.

SakeNation

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2017, 08:26:27 am »
I don't even think they're looking at boxes; all my replies been so far have nothing on amount of boxes opened, only how much I've charged. Why bother putting down a 1500 box quota when obviously you are after a $$$$ quota is beyond me...

BeyondTheLimit

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2017, 08:47:29 am »
All about the money...

Doesn't sound fair at all. They should be the one who pay for their mistakes, not us.

A.E.