Author Topic: Gold Bars issues Post them here  (Read 1311 times)

RestOfLife

• View Profile
Gold Bars issues Post them here
« on: December 08, 2017, 01:45:30 pm »
Please post a Gold Bars problem/complaint/discussion here to avoid too many topics about the same issue.
Redundant topics will be merged, locked or removed.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 06:11:04 pm by RestOfLife »
Lead Moderator
Please remember to take breaks while playing Aika.
Note: Can not reply to all personal messages.
          Dispute about in-game account suspension maybe ignored.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
Serious inquiry regarding Gold Bars...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 02:26:29 am »
(Yes, even I Slams/Skraggy.. can be serious at times..)

But just an honest question regarding gold bars, as I've recently read that they're going to be disabled, and/or already have been.
(Yes, we understand all due to recent activities of "illegal" players/hackers/dupers/etc.

I highly doubt that I have any gbars remaining on any of my chars, but if I do, I know darn well that they were purchased, legal, legit, all that.
I'm not even concerned about losing out on any (as again, I highly doubt that I even have any left, if anything, probably sitting as tcoins on whatever account).

More so though, my concern though is, in regarding any such players that may have stacked up on gbars, say last year, or earlier this year, just to have ready
in their hoard for their return (if ever)?? Will their gbars be null-n-void, un-usable, deleted?? Or if gbars are turning into some other item inventory wise, what??

Over all, I guess what I'm getting at is that perhaps a Mod could make a *highlighted-Post* regarding such?? *Shrug*..

I'm known for simply skimming forum posts, etc.. and piping in.. so perhaps there already is a post/thread regarding such.
But honestly, all I've skimmed/read into was referring to not buying gbars from CS, and not using until further word from Admin(s)..

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
Re: Serious inquiry regarding Gold Bars...
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 05:52:54 am »
i dont understand this though http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=24311.0 the removed old goldbars due ot hacking etc, yet are releasing another goldbar into game don't know how different it will be (maybe cost 2000tcoin for a 1k gold bar) if hackers could dupe old goldbars it will only take them a few weeks to dupe the new ones and the cycle of duped goldbars starts happening again.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
Re: Serious inquiry regarding Gold Bars...
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 06:31:33 am »
i dont understand this though http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=24311.0 the removed old goldbars due ot hacking etc, yet are releasing another goldbar into game don't know how different it will be (maybe cost 2000tcoin for a 1k gold bar) if hackers could dupe old goldbars it will only take them a few weeks to dupe the new ones and the cycle of duped goldbars starts happening again.

What I mean over all though, is hoping for an over all clarification, official post here on forums.. Just so if/when/ever any perhaps player that may very well have
"a boat load" of gbars massed up.. (we all know that several players that MASSED HOARDS of IGG, might have bought a shizz-ton of 10kgbars, knowing the system saves everything over all.. Imagine being that guy/girl.. finally decide months/year/or so later.. "Yep, Those other games suck! Back to Aika!!!... WAIT!! WTF?!?!?".. lol

I guess over all, shame on them for not frequenting forums, but then again, forums were completely reset, so... :-!

cire88

• View Profile
Gold bars
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 05:50:28 am »
Are the gold bars sellable/tradable again?

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Re: Gold bars
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 01:00:27 am »
not yet

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
I need to sell stuff!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 10:25:11 pm »
Sooo....still no gb, and can't sell stuff, or buy, for tcoins by ticket anymore......
http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=24311.0

I need to sell stuff, I need tcoins   qq

Had a tcoins sale but can't use them, have a box event but can't sell stuff for tcoins?
Is there something I'm missing?

SendAnnoyed
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
sendie         lvl 99 cleric
SendSouls   lvl 99 dual gunner
sendbob      lvl 10 warrior

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

jinchan

• View Profile
Re: I need to sell stuff!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 11:18:24 pm »
t3fun just killed the game no gbs and no more gm transaction.
so it means they want us to pay $ for everything lol

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 03:27:01 am »
game worked perfectly fine before gold bars were introduced.

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 07:55:51 am »
game worked perfectly fine before gold bars were introduced.

I dunno.....how did we pay for hugely OP items? That was also before lucky box and the ability to obtain really nice items in lucky box way. We actually had dungeons that dropped gear or diy (that worked) back then...so different, but I get what your saying about GB. I think we just need a new answer for the GB issue, all the way around.

I want to sell my stuff (after 8 years, I have a few gears and stuff) to help others in game, then turn around and spend that tcoin with some cash and get more shiny things for myself.  *.*  lather, rinse and repeat.
No shiny christmas things for send.
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
sendie         lvl 99 cleric
SendSouls   lvl 99 dual gunner
sendbob      lvl 10 warrior

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

Conan

• The STR RM
    • View Profile
When will the New GB system be ready ?
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 11:39:41 pm »
there an urgent need for all players for the new GB system to be added . we have so many trades that be pending for the last 2 week nad You GMs stopped doing the tickets trade . Ridiculously late by now !

Fix it  .... TY
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:26:22 am by Conan »
#CoNan
#Learn How To ''R''
#Love Coffee? pm me

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
New GB Pricing?
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 04:22:32 pm »
The prices in game need to be lowered!! and we are at fault... We all depend way to much on GBs/our wallets 10k GBs use to be 80mil per... What happened to that now it's 10kGB is going for1 bil per.. We did this to yourself with our own greed always wanting more, always over pricing everything to get more.. and GMs are not going to step in and change anything about the prices..We the players of Aika made this mess and it's up to all of us to clean it up...

1k GB = 10m
5k GB = 50m
10k Gb = 100m
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 04:24:54 pm by Skillfullpally »

mckulet

• View Profile
Re: New GB Pricing?
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 04:26:21 pm »
Too late for this...
Keep Calm

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2017, 04:28:41 pm »
never to late for change :p we all can change it when ever we want... just all have to be devoted to it. i believe in chuu Mckulet

mckulet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2017, 05:00:56 pm »
Ok..im with you on this. Now, who is going to sell to me 100kgb at 100m each. Pls pm me..
Keep Calm