Author Topic: Rhawn Crossroads  (Read 1399 times)

Vampa

• View Profile
Re: Rhawn Crossroads
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2017, 10:21:03 am »
ye  im bad reading  :-[  , so  to be  clear feo  cls  dont have the back up? like  maybe  feo  cls  are the best on the world/universe whatever , how  do u even know?   they dont have the chance to  show  those  skills with the zerg  always on.
sure  van had the most op player :DDD in all nation !! verryyyy op

Not   as  op as the len that  went  len  bc  couldnt  handle  the pvp  but well we try.
what you mean as op ass the len that went len wth lol ....how can you went len when u already in len LMao

fixed  just  for u <3
sorry I can't play alone and pvp. :DD

that is  kodala  point , she didnt  say those  cls  are bad or  anything like  that but  that is hard to rank  them with those numbers, cls  there dont have  problems  to  get help  from  a lot  of ppl  either a heal / pury / ag from  another  cl  or  the  dps just  go  and CC / kill the ppl atacking  them.
Cl is probably the hardest  class to rank, it not  only depends on skill/ gear  but  with  who  they pvp , it is  easier  to  look good  with  those  numbers , doesnt  mean they r not  good, only that there is  not  effort.

CoCo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2017, 03:41:06 am »
making just cl list cause i don't really care for other classes.
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
5. Anne, Kat, Reverie>> feo/osty  clerics,(idk exact names don't bother to remember them) even tho to be a cl in feo is not challenge at all when you have 1+ raid back up anyone can play even your grandpa.
 8) 8)

actually i can make DG list too
Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark
5. if it was just top 5 active i would list other DGs too especially feo has many, but as it included to be Skilled also, excuse me i don't count anyone skilled who need to Rift Hug while their nation 3 times outnumber or with full relics 2 DG cant kill 1 person and the worst situation they call more..
CL's list are funny ~L'O'L~ when you lose the tournament :DDDDD...put your name in the cl's list ...be proud of your cl skills!

i dont understand this, so she is bad cl bc  didnt  win  tournament? reverie didnt either , so  i guess  Xeagor  is  top  warrior since he did  win ,Hail  xeagor!!!
And  put  ur own name on the  list is isnt  objective, only  abbu and  zero  put their own names on their list.

LeL 2 vs 6 ofc xeagor win, eveeryone is busy but nice cl list tho :))))))))))))) and 1+ raid back up??? i guess you can go back to kindergarten and learn how to count :DDD

lul you mean because the main dps is ban so it becomes a 2v6, in that tournament 90% of the time ppl dc and were unable to join and maybe you should get you head out from where the sun dont shine and look at the surroundings
LOL no body is banned so you can gather more info then start talking :DDDD

Ewww, I can't tolerate a toxic person who likes to put other people down and enjoying drama, Bee (oNibbleMyNutty).
Is this post about who's playing good in each class, right?
You don't have to be sarcastic, insult, or put other people down in this post.
FYI. I didn't go any tournament.

Cleric: I made my list who can puri/heal in party/raid.
1.GuessNot
2.LanaDelRey
3. PinkSmurf (I get puri from her, but she's not tanky enough and less chance to survive during pvp)

**Pally who can heal better than cl
1. DCbari
2. Animyx

Rest of cls...I can't really mention their name. Probably, I didn't play on the same team or I don't remember if they were able to puri.
You can make your own list and praise your team/friends as a good player.

"The only way to win with a toxic person is not to play"

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 10:42:45 am by CoCo »

BAKA

• Rough Day? Have a StrawBerry CheeseCake! ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2017, 03:05:58 pm »

Warrior:

1.Darsiaa

Paladin:

1.Darssi

Rifleman:

1.DarsiPewPew

Dual Gunner:

1.Darsio

Warlock:

1.Darsia

Cleric:

1.DarsiBuffer

Just like everything else in Aika... a Decent topic ended up being another hot spot for arguments. SMH

BUMP

Conan

• The STR RM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2018, 11:06:41 am »

Warrior:

1.Darsiaa

Paladin:

1.Darssi

Rifleman:

1.DarsiPewPew

Dual Gunner:

1.Darsio

Warlock:

1.Darsia

Cleric:

1.DarsiBuffer

Just like everything else in Aika... a Decent topic ended up being another hot spot for arguments. SMH

BUMP

Macro player. Bish please  8)
#CoNan
#Learn How To ''R''
#Love Coffee? pm me

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2018, 11:30:42 am »

Warrior:

1.Darsiaa

Paladin:

1.Darssi

Rifleman:

1.DarsiPewPew

Dual Gunner:

1.Darsio

Warlock:

1.Darsia

Cleric:

1.DarsiBuffer

BUMP

I don't know why I am even repling since I do not play any more. But all different people use those accounts. I only visit forms for still have some small stuff I am selling. And you were always a big macro user to have the guts to point at others. Not that I care though anymore...

Conan

• The STR RM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2018, 07:48:52 am »

Warrior:

1.Darsiaa

Paladin:

1.Darssi

Rifleman:

1.DarsiPewPew

Dual Gunner:

1.Darsio

Warlock:

1.Darsia

Cleric:

1.DarsiBuffer

BUMP

I don't know why I am even repling since I do not play any more. But all different people use those accounts. I only visit forms for still have some small stuff I am selling. And you were always a big macro user to have the guts to point at others. Not that I care though anymore...

im Definitely Glad to be your AC tutor : pm me to give u lesson in (R+ mouse).
Macro? LOL.  Nub u WISH ! just be honest and say the truth . i Rekt u on DG and RM . u selling DG set and playing PL for ward instead. hahahahaha. nice try !
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:50:47 am by Conan »
#CoNan
#Learn How To ''R''
#Love Coffee? pm me

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2018, 09:29:32 am »

Warrior:

1.Darsiaa

Paladin:

1.Darssi

Rifleman:

1.DarsiPewPew

Dual Gunner:

1.Darsio

Warlock:

1.Darsia

Cleric:

1.DarsiBuffer

BUMP

Macro? LOL.  Nub u WISH ! just be honest and say the truth . i Rekt u on DG and RM . u selling DG set and playing PL for ward instead. hahahahaha. nice try !
The people you said you *rekt* are not me. And yes you did macro when I was still playing and not a little. But for me even with your macro you still and for ever will be, a nobody. Peace
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 09:34:42 am by Darsia »

Conan

• The STR RM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2018, 09:59:49 am »

Warrior:

1.Darsiaa

Paladin:

1.Darssi

Rifleman:

1.DarsiPewPew

Dual Gunner:

1.Darsio

Warlock:

1.Darsia

Cleric:

1.DarsiBuffer

BUMP

The people you said you *rekt* are not me. And yes you did macro when I was still playing and not a little. But for me even with your macro you still and for ever will be, a nobody. Peace

Learn how to R  rofl . stop being a proc-dependent Nub . weak minds choose the easy path to complain and accuse. So so sad.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 10:47:41 am by Conan »
#CoNan
#Learn How To ''R''
#Love Coffee? pm me