Author Topic: Rhawn Crossroads  (Read 1381 times)

Bee

• View Profile
Re: Rhawn Crossroads
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2017, 07:58:44 pm »
making just cl list cause i don't really care for other classes.
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
5. Anne, Kat, Reverie>> feo/osty  clerics,(idk exact names don't bother to remember them) even tho to be a cl in feo is not challenge at all when you have 1+ raid back up anyone can play even your grandpa.
 8) 8)

actually i can make DG list too
Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark
5. if it was just top 5 active i would list other DGs too especially feo has many, but as it included to be Skilled also, excuse me i don't count anyone skilled who need to Rift Hug while their nation 3 times outnumber or with full relics 2 DG cant kill 1 person and the worst situation they call more..
CL's list are funny ~L'O'L~ when you lose the tournament :DDDDD...put your name in the cl's list ...be proud of your cl skills!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:01:38 pm by Bee »

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2017, 01:03:44 am »
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
5. Anne, Kat, Reverie>> feo/osty  clerics,(idk exact names don't bother to remember them) even tho to be a cl in feo is not challenge at all when you have 1+ raid back up anyone can play even your grandpa.
 8) 8)

Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark
5. if it was just top 5 active i would list other DGs too especially feo has many, but as it included to be Skilled also, excuse me i don't count anyone skilled who need to Rift Hug while their nation 3 times outnumber or with full relics 2 DG cant kill 1 person and the worst situation they call more..
CL's list are funny ~L'O'L~ when you lose the tournament :DDDDD...put your name in the cl's list ...be proud of your cl skills!

i dont understand this, so she is bad cl bc  didnt  win  tournament? reverie didnt either , so  i guess  Xeagor  is  top  warrior since he did  win ,Hail  xeagor!!!
And  put  ur own name on the  list is isnt  objective, only  abbu and  zero  put their own names on their list.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:09:05 am by Vampa »

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2017, 04:18:08 am »
I will try find some free time and put a list also :) maybe tomorrow :)

strangethings

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2017, 03:17:57 pm »
Funny when people on these lists die to reflect regularly....

Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2017, 04:22:04 pm »
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
 8) 8)

Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark

i dont understand this, so she is bad cl bc  didnt  win  tournament? reverie didnt either , so  i guess  Xeagor  is  top  warrior since he did  win ,Hail  xeagor!!!
And  put  ur own name on the  list is isnt  objective, only  abbu and  zero  put their own names on their list.

LeL 2 vs 6 ofc xeagor win, eveeryone is busy but nice cl list tho :))))))))))))) and 1+ raid back up??? i guess you can go back to kindergarten and learn how to count :DDD

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 04:33:51 pm »
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
 8) 8)

Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark

LeL 2 vs 6 ofc xeagor win, eveeryone is busy but nice cl list tho :))))))))))))) and 1+ raid back up??? i guess you can go back to kindergarten and learn how to count :DDD

Who has the  1+ raid back up? u? and about  count  i can count till 10 with my both  hands and  to  20 if i use my feet  ;D

Kodala

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 04:37:56 pm »
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
 8) 8)

Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark

lul you mean because the main dps is ban so it becomes a 2v6, in that tournament 90% of the time ppl dc and were unable to join and maybe you should get you head out from where the sun dont shine and look at the surroundings

Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 07:22:15 pm »
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
 8) 8)

Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark

Who has the  1+ raid back up? u? and about  count  i can count till 10 with my both  hands and  to  20 if i use my feet  ;D
XD i guess you can't read "even tho to be a cl in feo is not challenge at all when you have 1+ raid back up anyone can play even your grandpa."

Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 07:23:44 pm »
Cleric
1. CielClair/LanaDelRey
3. ErthyChild
 8) 8)

Dual Gunner:
1. LightInTheDark

lul you mean because the main dps is ban so it becomes a 2v6, in that tournament 90% of the time ppl dc and were unable to join and maybe you should get you head out from where the sun dont shine and look at the surroundings
LOL no body is banned so you can gather more info then start talking :DDDD

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2017, 07:25:50 pm »
ye  im bad reading  :-[  , so  to be  clear feo  cls  dont have the back up? like  maybe  feo  cls  are the best on the world/universe whatever , how  do u even know?   they dont have the chance to  show  those  skills with the zerg  always on.

Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2017, 07:47:36 pm »
ye  im bad reading  :-[  , so  to be  clear feo  cls  dont have the back up? like  maybe  feo  cls  are the best on the world/universe whatever , how  do u even know?   they dont have the chance to  show  those  skills with the zerg  always on.
sure  van had the most op player :DDD in all nation !! verryyyy op

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 08:58:31 pm »

Not   as  op as the len that  went  feo*  bc  couldnt  handle  the pvp  but well we try.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:05:12 pm by Vampa »

Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 09:45:14 pm »

Not   as  op as the len that  went  len  bc  couldnt  handle  the pvp  but well we try.
what you mean as op ass the len that went len wth lol ....how can you went len when u already in len LMao

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 11:05:34 pm »

Not   as  op as the len that  went  len  bc  couldnt  handle  the pvp  but well we try.
what you mean as op ass the len that went len wth lol ....how can you went len when u already in len LMao

fixed  just  for u <3

Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2017, 12:17:51 am »

fixed  just  for u <3
sorry I can't play alone and pvp. :DD