Author Topic: constant REPEAT dc issues!  (Read 385 times)

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
constant REPEAT dc issues!
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:13:14 am »
Enter dungeon DC, go to Karena DC, stand for 5 minutes and move...dc....
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
Re: constant REPEAT dc issues!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 09:06:12 pm »
Enter dungeon DC, go to Karena DC, stand for 5 minutes and move...dc....

This continues for Osty players. We can stay logged in for 5-15 minutes and still DC constantly. (client closes right out, crash to desktop)

To clarify...this is NOT the pran/bank issue...this is the running across amark with a relic and client closes to desktop game crashing issue. ALL the time. I DC on laptop (wifi) and new pc (direct hook up) at least every 15 minutes. so do many others, different countries...different parts of USA...close to servers, far...same internet companies, different....we can't find a common.

I don't know if this happens in other nations.....but it is all the time in Osty.
(and yes, you follow me to rhawn when I relog with relic yea?  :p)
I am getting fed up.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:52:13 am by sendsophia »
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

NightHaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 07:01:41 pm »
>:(

#tryingtogetdoneverification

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 01:25:23 am »
talk to pran... GAME CRASH... change pran... GAME CRASH... get to close to algon... GAME CRASH... undress pran to look up her skirt while she's flying...GAME CRASH something needs to be done about this...

Buttons0420

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 02:18:41 am »
I also crashed when looking at my Char profile(Pressing C).

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:03:44 am »
talk to pran... GAME CRASH... change pran... GAME CRASH... get to close to algon... GAME CRASH... undress pran to look up her skirt while she's flying...GAME CRASH something needs to be done about this...

That goes under the other DC issues tho...this is different...I have BOTH issues tho  lol
thinking of re-partitioning my new pc and installing windows stone age so I can run aika, if that is even possible
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:13:13 am »

That goes under the other DC issues tho...this is different...I have BOTH issues tho  lol
thinking of re-partitioning my new pc and installing windows stone age so I can run aika, if that is even possible

some1 noticed that sometimes osty pve or pvp chanel simply dissapear i saw this happening atlast 2 times on the last months of 2017. I think osty channel is really unstable compared to others.

"_ok lets port somewhere to search for kills
_where sould i go?... Aleth,Len,Feo,Vanov...
_o.o
_O.o
_O.O
_WTF >:(!
"

Funny thing in 2017 i accidentally tried to log in during maintenance (because my timezone is different) and feo pve channel was up.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:26:00 am by Apolo »
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 08:33:29 am »

some1 noticed that sometimes osty pve or pvp chanel simply dissapear i saw this happening atlast 2 times on the last months of 2017. I think osty channel is really unstable compared to others.

"_ok lets port somewhere to search for kills
_where sould i go?... Aleth,Len,Feo,Vanov...
_o.o
_O.o
_O.O
_WTF >:(!
"

Funny thing in 2017 i accidentally tried to log in during maintenance (because my timezone is different) and feo pve channel was up.

what!?  feo gets to pve during maint?  o.O   send ticket!  (I know it was *probably* just a glitch but....)

And yes...I think Osty is very unstable. The channel...perhaps its citizens.  :p
Before we used to ally van a lot, people used to rage about fast/slow difference between the nations (hacks.macros etc) many disproved.
I believe there is a time/timing difference between osty and the other nations...causing osty to be more unstable.
I don't know how to explain it better, I just am asking anyone and everyone to send tickets. The developers can't know of the issues, or even properly investigate if we don't send in the info they need to check it out. I had a previous thread where Osty pvp disappeared too.
I know MUCH of aika problems is windows 10. We all get that....
But...I there is something wrong with Osty.....
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
**nunya**

keongemini

• Keep my hand clean got some hitta's moving shiesty
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 07:57:02 am »
Admin, GM, T3fun WHO EVER! I'm so sick and tired of Crashing in game for doing nothing like wtf.... Like i can barely play the game! What the point of playing if im gonna keep crashing... Get it together or just end aika online point, blank, simple.