Author Topic: Suggestions for PVE  (Read 353 times)

Musicianist

• Is me hebo
    • View Profile
Suggestions for PVE
« on: October 23, 2017, 05:09:34 pm »
Down below is a list of suggestions I feel might help in PVE and are made up solely of my own opinions. I tried to be brief with each suggestion and not go into too much detail. The list is in no particular order and I tried to limit my ideas to simple suggestions or minor adjustments/changes. Nothing major like a game mechanic or skill change.

I figure not everyone will agree with the suggestions or some might feel none will be implemented, but hey, it's just some ideas I jotted down. Critique away if you like.

Suggestions

1.  Longer time limit for stage 1 of ATC (Aitan Training Center), also stage 3 if possible.

• There are times where everything runs smoothly and everyone (or most) participate and ATC is won. Then there are times where it fails due to varying reasons, mostly in stage 1. To list a few examples:

a) There is a decent number of players, but it fails due to some of them being AFK, and also because of more enemies being added according to player count.
    b) There aren't enough players capable of taking down enough enemies to win due to gear or not having enough time.

I believe these are especially apparent in the lower level tiers of ATC.

2.  Adjusting/Fixing the text next to the timer in ATC.

• This is more of a personal thing. When ATC starts, there is text that overlaps and covers the timer entirely, making it virtually impossible to see how much time is left.

What I'm talking about.

What it used to look like.

3.  Have a day during the week when there is x2 exp, or x4 if possible.

• Back in the day, every Wednesday (I think) was double exp. Since quadruple (x4) exp has become more frequent, it would be nice to have that. This would help new players or players with alts when it comes to grinding, and also help said players plan on when to use exp boosting items, especially in Asteria.

4.  Bring back the "Bounty Hunter" quest event.

• It's been a few years since I've seen the Bounty Hunter event done, but bringing it back could inspire more interaction in PVE. It would also be nice to just get the title as it helps with dungeon bosses.

5.  Making Sugar Cookies usable in PVE.

• They're already usable in PVP, so making them usable in dungeons or PVE in general would be helpful as they're a convenient alternative to Greater HP/MP potions (the ones that heal/restore 3k HP/MP).

6.  Greater rewards from field bosses.

• Rewards would be entirely up to the Aika staff of course, but most field bosses usually drop low level equipment and Pellurite/Rubicine C and up. Changing some of these to greater rewards or adding more rare drops might be more worthwhile to players. Also changing or adding items to the Unlocked Relic Boxes dropped from field bosses may be worth mentioning.

— An update to RSP Ticket rewards might also be worth noting.

7.  Adding Greater Portable Repairs to the Talent Exchange shop.

• While having the A and B rank portable repairs available is nice, I believe having Greater Portable Repairs would also be a nice option since they can be used for any rank weapon/armor. They could even be made account bound since they would basically be free if that concerns Aika staff. There's probably more items that could be thought of as suggestions, but this is just one I like personally.

8.  Making event(s) that utilize the Karena events.

• There could be event(s) that utilize the town defense event in Karena or the Verus Castle Siege event. As an example, rewards could be put into tiers for each stage of the town defense completed. Since the Karena events use cooperation from every nation, it could inspire more PVE, giving players more to do.

That's it for this. I'm sure there could be more to thrown on here, but as mentioned above these are just some ideas I had jotted down.

Edit 1 (Oct 26): changed suggestion 1 after I realized not every stage has to be longer (*cough* stage 2), changed suggestion 2 a bit and added a few images.
Edit 2 (Oct 27): changed a typo.
Keeping these here just in case.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:45:14 am by Musicianist »
Musicianist - Aleth RM

jinchan

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for PVE
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 04:31:10 pm »
Down below is a list of suggestions I feel might help in PVE and are made up solely of my own opinions. I tried to be brief with each suggestion and not go into too much detail. The list is in no particular order and I tried to limit my ideas to simple suggestions or minor adjustments/changes. Nothing major like a game mechanic or skill change.

I figure not everyone will agree with the suggestions or some might feel none will be implemented, but hey, it's just some ideas I jotted down. Critique away if you like.

Suggestions

1.  Longer time limit for each stage of ATC (Aitan Training Center), or at least stage 1.

• There are times where everything runs smoothly and everyone (or most) participate and ATC is won. Then there are times where it fails due to varying reasons, mostly in stage 1. To list a few examples:

a) There is a decent number of players, but it fails due to some of them being AFK, and also because of more enemies being added according to player count.
    b) There aren't enough players capable of taking down enough enemies to win due to gear or not having enough time.

I believe these are especially apparent in the lower level tiers of ATC.

2.  Adjusting the text next to the timer in ATC.

• This is more of a personal thing. When ATC starts, there is text that overlaps and covers the timer entirely, making it virtually impossible to see how much time is left.

3.  Have a day during the week when there is x2 exp, or x4 if possible.

• Back in the day, every Wednesday (I think) was double exp. Since quadruple (x4) exp has become more frequent, it would be nice to have that. This would help new players or players with alts when it comes to grinding, and also help said players plan on when to use exp boosting items, especially in Asteria.

4.  Bring back the "Bounty Hunter" quest event.

• It's been a few years since I've seen the Bounty Hunter event done, but bringing it back could inspire more interaction in PVE. It would also be nice to just get the title as it helps with dungeon bosses.

5.  Making Sugar Cookies usable in PVE.

• They're already usable in PVP, so making them usable in dungeons or PVE in general would be helpful as they're a convenient alternative to Greater HP/MP potions (the ones that heal/restore 3k HP/MP).

6.  Greater rewards from field bosses.

• Rewards would be entirely up to the Aika staff of course, but most field bosses usually drop low level equipment and Pellurite/Rubicine C and up. Changing some of these to greater rewards or adding more rare drops might be more worthwhile to players. Also changing or adding items to the Unlocked Relic Boxes dropped from field bosses may be worth mentioning.

— An update to RSP Ticket rewards might also be worth noting.

7.  Adding Greater Portable Repairs to the Talent Exchange shop.

• While having the A and B rank portable repairs available is nice, I believe having Greater Portable Repairs would also be a nice option since they can be used for any rank weapon/armor. They could even be made account bound since they would basically be free if that concerns Aika staff. There's probably more items that could be thought of as suggestions, but this is just one I like personally.

8.  Making event(s) that utilize the Karena events.

• There could be event(s) that utilize the town defense event in Karena or the Verus Castle Siege event. As an example, rewards could be put into tiers for each stage of the town defense completed. Since the Karena events use cooperation from every nation, it could inspire more PVE, giving players more to do.

That's it for this. I'm sure there could be more to thrown on here, but as mentioned above these are just some ideas I had jotted down.

^

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 12:22:18 pm »
Sugestions for  PVE:

1 - Delete the pve channel.

2 - Make 1 arena with BA gear systems so ppl dont afk coz of boredom/or the fact they have no chance to do something in arenas against full 12 gears. Also give a extra reward to the player with the highest number of kills on the respective arena (something like "Arena onyx 90~99 [+10% exp]" or "Some 1 hour buff potion to increasce everything by 30%").

3- Delete ATC and give us a box at lvl 1 to lvlup str8 to 90 so ppl can go to pvp faster.

4 - Put atlast a cored 90 uni +7 on that Talent shop for like 2000 talents the full set.

5 - Change fb drops to something useful to new players.

6 - what about and NPC that sells consumable itens for honor points.

7 - and to help t3 make money put skins of every aika sets on J-shop (with salty prices to the most wanteds like 60 unis and 95h).

8 - and to make this game less polluted delete all gears, itens and drops from lvl 1 to 65 since they have no use nowdays.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:13:15 pm by Apolo »
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Musicianist

• Is me hebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 08:40:28 am »

I'm not trying to poke holes in your suggestions, but your first 3 aren't exactly PVE suggestions. Others, seem a bit... unrealistic. I doubt they'd just put a cored 90 set in the Talent shop or delete LV 1-65 drops, items, or gear like that.

Personally, I was trying to go for PVE suggestions in this thread. If you want to make PVP suggestions, then I understand. It hasn't been touched on much, but this certainly wouldn't be the thread for it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:54:24 am by Musicianist »
Musicianist - Aleth RM

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 10:49:06 am »

I'm not trying to poke holes in your suggestions, but your first 3 aren't exactly PVE suggestions. Others, seem a bit... unrealistic. I doubt they'd just put a cored 90 set in the Talent shop or delete LV 1-65 drops, items, or gear like that.

Personally, I was trying to go for PVE suggestions in this thread. If you want to make PVP suggestions, then I understand. It hasn't been touched on much, but this certainly wouldn't be the thread for it.

ik ^^. gms/devs will never aply in game anything that comes from forums sugestions, is just a place to show ideas.
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Musicianist

• Is me hebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »

ik ^^. gms/devs will never aply in game anything that comes from forums sugestions, is just a place to show ideas.

I understand your sentiment. Even if that's the case, at least we can still discuss ideas. :D
But you never know! Some ideas could go through.
Musicianist - Aleth RM

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 09:50:53 pm »
Aika NA development process-
1. Get patch from Hanbitsoft.
2. Poorly translate said patch.
3. Wait 6-12 months. (Spam shtty scam boxes and cash shop events during this time)
4. Add Patch to AikaNA.

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 03:06:35 am »
Aika NA development process-
1. Get patch from Hanbitsoft.
2. Poorly translate said patch.
3. Wait 6-12 months. (Spam shtty scam boxes and cash shop events during this time)
4. Add Patch to AikaNA.
5.ban any player that kills feos