Author Topic: WHy list BAN macro is not update ?  (Read 680 times)

alberthoffmann

• View Profile
WHy list BAN macro is not update ?
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:26:05 am »

Hello everyone . These last weeks many players have taken ban either by macro or illegal items, my question and the following one because the GMs do not update the list of bans? so everyone can see who the Hakers are. I think for the sake of all legitimate players, I fear the right to know who the "illegals" are.

""" Reply Summary """""""""
Greetings!
Thank you for reporting this to us, we already give the proper sanction to the said player in-game.
Kind Regards,
AIKA Support Team

Bobspally

• View Profile
Re: WHy list BAN macro is not update ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:58:22 am »
Once they started handing out false bans they can't exactly put on there "PlayerX - Banned because another player cried too much"

Usually bans require a legitimate reason, and putting their reasons out to the public would show that they're a corrupt company.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 07:22:48 am »
Once they started handing out false bans they can't exactly put on there "PlayerX - Banned because another player cried too much"

Usually bans require a legitimate reason, and putting their reasons out to the public would show that they're a corrupt company.

I wouldn't go as far as to say/refer to them as a corrupt company..

Though I will say that I have my pure doubt's that this Aika is even run/backed/etc. of sorts by ANY company..
Merely seems as though that Hanbit/t3fun gave up on it months ago, and either handed it over to some
pure sack of **** that just keeps taking peoples money via scam boxes... There's my 12 cents! lol

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 02:37:29 am »
auto normal attack on someone...press C and spam left click on weapon..... it will remove the weapon and you will start punching .-.   

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 03:41:18 am »
auto normal attack on someone...press C and spam left click on weapon..... it will remove the weapon and you will start punching .-.

It was that simple to do?? When people taught it to me years ago, was all about having gear window open, inv window open, flag up, attack someone, then click/drag weapon from gear window into open slot in inv... 

Either way, too god damn funny..  I'll never forget the days of people chat wise "Skraggy stop!!! This is for fun!!!"...  and me.. thinking there'd be no way of punching a person to death in game.."Screw that, Let Saul die, he's pissed me off!".. I think that was the first one.. lmfao.. then we all there, that day, blood bath of fist fighting, Days of ScottyZ, showing up at defense, messing with people with bunny, the boxing matches breaking out shortly there after...

Agh.. I'm actually laughing so hard here now, just thinking about those days, tears are forming here.. lmfao

People don't even know about such these days.. lol

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 01:23:29 pm »
check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0udqsywXGE&index=2&list=PLInK-Hm0N04W7AykZgVOjzgcIKWEUESag

Boxing is hacking now ???

LOL

and yes the gm cant exactly say . Sorry we banned you for no reason because our 95 % of players play in feo and u guys kill them so because they report you you will get banned just to keep the majority of players happy .

if you honestly think boxing .... is a hack or macro just get out of my game man.

and no wonder good players get banned if idiots like this sendvideos saying LOOK boxing is HACK ban them LOL.... honestly this is why aika is sucky now.... bad players report spamming falsely
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:30:49 pm by THETRUTH »

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 01:26:49 pm »

I wouldn't go as far as to say/refer to them as a corrupt company..

Though I will say that I have my pure doubt's that this Aika is even run/backed/etc. of sorts by ANY company..
Merely seems as though that Hanbit/t3fun gave up on it months ago, and either handed it over to some
pure sack of **** that just keeps taking peoples money via scam boxes... There's my 12 cents! lol

this company actually should get reported by everyone to the better business bureau because it does run scams

gms have been caught selling sets to favored players

gms have been caught just listening to said players over other players

gms choose favorites and listen to those favorites

gms giving items to certain players they like and caught for it

gms false banning with no proof just to take items away from you that you paid for and have nothing to do with any rule breaking

yes this company is actually bad