Author Topic: Time GM close one nation  (Read 677 times)

alberthoffmann

• View Profile
Time GM close one nation
« on: September 25, 2017, 01:40:47 pm »
Why gm dont close Lenaria or van for exemple . and merge those nations it the others ??
Iam sure pvp will be more and game more balance .....

THETRUTH

• View Profile
Re: Time GM close one nation
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 02:01:58 pm »
close aleth

xeagor isnt even a real LM

he never helps his nation

he never raids

he never defends

he refuses to give any Pvp

will only raid if feo allies him

refuses to enter rumble to help his nation win rewards

refuses to make his nation active by refusing to do anything at all if we are online... LOL..

that is no real LM sorry for aleth guys

Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 05:14:47 am »
im with the suggestion to make it 3 nation game . i cant say which nations to close tho. van and Aleth are both mostly active when allied to some other nations . len is dead . feo and osty has numbers that can hold up.

deleting any nation doesnt matter much . its a game and these are just names to me.

As for Xeagor , Aika is his WHOLE LIFE and hes accepted that , it's really sad to hear that  from people all around Aika . deleting or  even CSing him  can really  make a guy that much consumed in a game suicide or go mental or w.e. let  the guy live his life its not that op to be jealous of nor ridiculous to him coz its serious for him. change your nation if you dont like him. as far as im concerned osty/van can be best nation to merc to with all the 2 pt full 12 in feo  making game unbalance gg. we run with relics in feo that all whats happening now.

feo hahahaha. omg feo hahaha . oh  feo darling hahhahaha.

#CoNan_Pilot
#CoNan
#Love_Coffee ? . Pm Me in Game :8
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 12:58:21 pm »
im with the suggestion to make it 3 nation game . i cant say which nations to close tho. van and Aleth are both mostly active when allied to some other nations . len is dead . feo and osty has numbers that can hold up.

deleting any nation doesnt matter much . its a game and these are just names to me.

As for Xeagor , Aika is his WHOLE LIFE and hes accepted that , it's really sad to hear that  from people all around Aika . deleting or  even CSing him  can really  make a guy that much consumed in a game suicide or go mental or w.e. let  the guy live his life its not that op to be jealous of nor ridiculous to him coz its serious for him. change your nation if you dont like him. as far as im concerned osty/van can be best nation to merc to with all the 2 pt full 12 in feo  making game unbalance gg. we run with relics in feo that all whats happening now.

#CoNan_Pilot

feo sucks bro. we beat them and they got us banned for nothing.. spam reports for the win

gms just wanna keepthe biggest population of cash spenders happy

vardududu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 03:08:48 am »
now osty cant enter nation.otherwise feo will be tramepled by osty.

Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 07:25:35 am »

#CoNan_Pilot

feo sucks bro. we beat them and they got us banned for nothing.. spam reports for the win

gms just wanna keepthe biggest population of cash spenders happy

I don't say feo that much skilled . Every player gets AGs and Puri. But number wise also matters
#CoNan
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

alberthoffmann

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 09:40:34 am »
WHat moderator from FORUM IS DOING ? why he dont ban this SPAM bots ? GM ? what happening ?

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 09:52:47 am »
How DUMB are you people.. Seriously?!? You want pvp, yet your pathetic method is to close down pvp all together!
Are you seriously that stupid?? What you idiots just said there is "I want more pvp, so limit the amount of pvp that I can have!"..
THAT IS WHAT YOU BASICALLY JUST SAID!!! SO AGAIN, I ASK YOU... JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!?!

Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 03:13:25 pm »
How DUMB are you people.. Seriously?!? You want pvp, yet your pathetic method is to close down pvp all together!
Are you seriously that stupid?? What you idiots just said there is "I want more pvp, so limit the amount of pvp that I can have!"..
THAT IS WHAT YOU BASICALLY JUST SAID!!! SO AGAIN, I ASK YOU... JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!?!

if you count the nations which are ACTUALLY PVPing atm . its only 3 and you know it , feo , aleth,osty ... so 2 nation DAED . so delete 2 nations already . so your question again : HOW DUMB ARE U PIG?  ???

GIBBERING BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA . U just dont want game to close. its dead already . move on nab. have fun with as much as u can, thats all !
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:15:42 pm by Conan »
#CoNan
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 01:59:45 am »
Last week 61 ppl showed up for ranking dungeon event, yes some were alts, but still i can name 1 raid+ who didnt showed up for it and are all +12 meaning we have like 90+ players active in aika right now........and thats why GMs dont want to delete any nation......they might do it in future...but not now.....Pvp is dead cuz people are lazy, and they prefer to afk in reg.

Jonathanjon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 04:12:09 pm »
problem is even lms are picky on the relics they want they to are to bone idle to raid lesser relics for more pvp

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 10:31:08 pm »
Time to close a nation van is pretty dead start there

Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 11:33:24 pm »
Time to close a nation van is pretty dead start there

Delete macro accounts then let's see whichs are more dead?  8)
#CoNan
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 10:21:43 am »
make a great tournament to chose what nations will stay :D.

everything should be decided through pvp.
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯