Author Topic: all should know  (Read 2310 times)

qqnomacro

• View Profile
Re: all should know
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2017, 01:28:31 am »
lol they wont even say who they are  :P :P :P

careful on macroing or gm will down u set to +6
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2017, 07:33:04 am »
rekt kidd

qqnomacro

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2017, 08:21:32 am »
macro rektt u. this is why halcy quit u are xo sht.

ToxicWrath

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2017, 02:39:23 pm »

Try hard kid....trying so hard to throw a comment that makes sense LMAO

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2017, 05:26:35 pm »
If that GM decided to strip me naked and delete my gear because he likes dogs I wouldn't call it stealing.

lol you

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2017, 04:25:49 am »

mad because rekt kidd

kiddTanker

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 11:32:05 pm »
Hi guys ,

Just for some dumb people to know , "qqnomacro" it's not me .. he is a Aleth player maybe Maximus or BladeWeaver (im not sure but is one of both) , like others forum users they hiding real nickname to dont get focused on PvP time (cowards like their Marshal).

I do not need to answer offenses maked by "xSov" or "ToxicWrath" when both of this warriors got 3-4 shot mine when im full dps build (for sure you guys can kill me easy too when use easy combo  Smash+Stun+BS but when i have my Ward on , you guys just run like ****es) 

"ToxicWrath" dies alot of times when im wearing old SC set +8+9 do you think i'm going to waste my time arguing with this level of player?, you can say "pega give you Cruel set for free or cheap" .. i dont care :D  i have 3 sets now and i dont need my cruel to kill you or your girlfriend "xSov".

A small message to the moderator of the forum, you did not ban "qqnomacro" even though it was passing by me and defaming my name. If you want to ban me from this forum feel free to this .. in 4 years (going to 5 years now) in this Aika i never had to use it anyway.

Here is my facebook link if anyone here wants trash talk to me.. just inbox me , i'm going still not using this forum for nothing.

https://www.facebook.com/guilherme.vieira.12914

Thanks ,

Have a good day .

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2017, 12:10:55 am »
free kill

ToxicWrath

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2017, 12:26:53 am »
the funny thing u killed me with your sc set..... yes it is true....5 pieces of sc set and 6th piece is +12 cruel weapon .....ofc  :P

and idky idky idky maximus or blade would talk to me in that manner.....and one more thing...both of them are wr.....and the trash talk i had with qqnomacro was most of the time related to  your ranger group or pl class or feo....and he responded accordingly  xD......its funny how u named those 2 wrs just to hide the fact that you are a liar :P

go cry me a river you sad pl with 3 sets xD

ToxicWrath

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2017, 12:31:55 am »
one more thing.....Sov is not a 3-4 hit .....you cant kill him solo ...and its a fact O_____O

you are just as sad as greenranger.....he cant leave rift solo...always call dgs or rms and then he acts as a bait.....idky he why all rangers are the same.

ToxicWrath

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2017, 12:38:10 am »
Dear Mod..... after kidranger/kidtanker using forum account qqnomacro (and how many names he had) realized that he gets roasted whenever he opens his mouth in forum he finally decided to put blame on 2 aleth wrs that dont even use forum?? 

False accusation is ban-able right?

and kid dont forget i still have forum msgs that that u and  warabeya12 sent me :P

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:44:23 am by ToxicWrath »

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2017, 12:42:55 am »
lol maybe the forum moderator banned his acc for spamming posts with brazilian non sense

anyway garbage free kill pally that just talks alot of sht from inside the rift cuz if he leaves the rift he dies LoL

ToxicWrath

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2017, 12:46:01 am »
lol maybe the forum moderator banned his acc for spamming posts with brazilian non sense

anyway garbage free kill pally that just talks alot of sht from inside the rift cuz if he leaves the rift he dies LoL
he never push out from rift solo bro  :'(  :'(  :'(