Author Topic: all should know  (Read 1330 times)

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
Re: all should know
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2017, 10:06:03 am »
i feel sad for all those who made alt forums account just to avoid getting  pked by Sov and unknownz :D

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2017, 10:10:13 am »
What actually matters is not my name, but  the ****ty personality that you have, thinking it's nice to defend your friend, while being realistic and fair is even better. (:

You are just afraid that once people know your real ign...ppl will start targeting u instead of unknownz :D

anyways, ik who you are....since you are the one who posted this SS in this forums.... so i m pretty sure who you are. But meh whatever ...i might have a shyty personality but Thank you for mentioning it....it just shows how decent , fair and a gentleman you are.

Says the liar  ;D  I'm a fair player, I just don't want more drama in-game, that's why no one knows me IGN. Also, you'd be surprised to know who I actually am. Once again, you're being an ass kisser, acting like unknownz could pk anyone, now that he's no longer macro'ing (or maybe he still is :O). I started believing you're being offered stuff for defending them, although the inner you knows unknownz did macro and that the ss is real. How pathetic! Earlier I said you have a "****ty personality". I was wrong, you actually got no personality at all, you're just being someone's pocket. You definitely won at life, keep that going.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:20:52 am by TheDevil »
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2017, 10:13:22 am »
What actually matters is not my name, but  the ****ty personality that you have, thinking it's nice to defend your friend, while being realistic and fair is even better. (:

You are just afraid that once people know your real ign...ppl will start targeting u instead of unknownz :D

anyways, ik who you are....since you are the one who posted this SS in this forums.... so i m pretty sure who you are. But meh whatever ...i might have a shyty personality but Thank you for mentioning it....it just shows how decent , fair and a gentleman you are.

Says the liar  ;D  I'm a fair player, I just don't want more drama in-game, that's why no one knows me IGN. Also, you'd be surprised to know who I actually am. Once again, you're being an ass kisser, acting like unknownz could pk anyone, now that he's no longer macro'ing (or maybe he still is :O)

Thank you for calling me a liar. If you have any other concerns that you would like to address, please feel free to contact me.
I am more than willing to help you.

Regards,
ToxicWrath

qqnomacro

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2017, 10:17:34 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

unknownz was banned and  currently unbanned for "MACRO USER"  "not for hacking" or "illegal party program user" check Hall of fame if you want to...because the proof provided by some players was just a SS of him spamming some letters in a chat?  thats just show how ***ed up GMs are .-.

bi sh pls use brain pls dnt tell me a camel is smarter than u pakulo papito!
its pretty obvious that #nanumber1war is a phony claiming hes the best
war to ever play lol wake up kiddddddo if u think macro make u look good thing again.

did you died to his sc set as well?  LMAO :D

i would die frm ur bad breath but dying fro m macroer who cry when got caught is impossibru, he can dream doe

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2017, 10:23:44 am »

Says the liar  ;D  I'm a fair player, I just don't want more drama in-game, that's why no one knows me IGN. Also, you'd be surprised to know who I actually am. Once again, you're being an ass kisser, acting like unknownz could pk anyone, now that he's no longer macro'ing (or maybe he still is :O). I started believing you're being offered stuff for defending them, also the inner you knows unknownz did macro and that the ss is real. How pathetic! Earlier I said you have a "****ty personality". I was wrong, you actually got no personality at all, you're just being someone's pocket. You definitely won at life, keep that going.

hahaha did you edit your comment? well...once again ANOTHER FALSE ACCUSATION!!!!!

This just shows how good you are.

Anyways... i have a decent set ...enough pvp sause for atleast 1.5 years and i have enough talents for cae....idk what unknownz is offering me to keep defending him :OOOO maybe i just like trolling you? :OOOO

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2017, 10:24:59 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

unknownz was banned and  currently unbanned for "MACRO USER"  "not for hacking" or "illegal party program user" check Hall of fame if you want to...because the proof provided by some players was just a SS of him spamming some letters in a chat?  thats just show how ***ed up GMs are .-.

war to ever play lol wake up kiddddddo if u think macro make u look good thing again.

i would die frm ur bad breath but dying fro m macroer who cry when got caught is impossibru, he can dream doe

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

you really have a sense of humor. :D

qqnomacro

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2017, 10:26:41 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

ur face has better sensce of humor pakulo papito

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2017, 10:28:38 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

Another joke!!!! i LOVED it!!!!

one more please

qqnomacro

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2017, 10:31:21 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

one more please

you gettin born is biggest joke evar

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2017, 10:33:37 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

one more please

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

do you have more jokes? please share :D

qqnomacro

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2017, 10:36:24 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

one more please

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

no need jokes u mere existenze is a big joke already. check ur profile and a camel has better looks and iq than u

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2017, 10:41:06 am »

Says the liar  ;D  I'm a fair player, I just don't want more drama in-game, that's why no one knows me IGN. Also, you'd be surprised to know who I actually am. Once again, you're being an ass kisser, acting like unknownz could pk anyone, now that he's no longer macro'ing (or maybe he still is :O). I started believing you're being offered stuff for defending them, also the inner you knows unknownz did macro and that the ss is real. How pathetic! Earlier I said you have a "****ty personality". I was wrong, you actually got no personality at all, you're just being someone's pocket. You definitely won at life, keep that going.

hahaha did you edit your comment? well...once again ANOTHER FALSE ACCUSATION!!!!!

Anyways... i have a decent set ...enough pvp sause for atleast 1.5 years and i have enough talents for cae....idk what unknownz is offering me to keep defending him :OOOO maybe i just like trolling you? :OOOO

I am using forum on phone. I have not finished my reply, but I pressed "post" instead of "preview". As about "trolling" me, I think you failed. You're the troll here. Enjoy your cheap life, I'm done here.
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2017, 10:45:31 am »

I am using forum on phone. I have not finished my reply, but I pressed "post" instead of "preview". As about "trolling" me, I think you failed. You're the troll here. Enjoy your cheap life, I'm done here.

thank you :D

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2017, 10:46:45 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

LMAOOOO xD

Good one

one more please

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

no need jokes u mere existenze is a big joke already. check ur profile and a camel has better looks and iq than u

Facebook stalker? :OOOOO

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2017, 03:33:18 pm »
lol they wont even say who they are  :P :P :P