Author Topic: all should know  (Read 1331 times)

THETRUTH

• View Profile
Re: all should know
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2017, 05:03:14 am »
ok ill be sure to camp you kids when ur online

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 05:13:35 am »
they deleted stacks of portals scrolls... and pvp sauce boxes on pran... also... just totall BS...

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 05:15:20 am »
im glad all the players that die the most are being salty here when this is clearly stealing... -9 set and taking items from my inventory .. lol.....

i bet all you garbage players are super happy i wont be playing killing u everytime u port somewhere

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 05:40:03 am »
Re: banned for nothing [#803211]
Inbox
x

T3Fun Support <support@t3fun.com>
Sep 13 (11 days ago)

to me
Dear josh,

Our customer support staff has replied to your ticket.

Reply Summary

Greetings!

We would like to inform you that the account was sanctioned a temporarily (15) day suspension for being associated with a violator. The accomplice will be sanctioned the same with the violator and will be remain suspended until the time of release.

The account was used as a temporary storage for the items to avoid the impending item degradation.

If you have any other concerns that you would like to address, please feel free to contact us.
We are more than willing to help you.

Regards,
AIKA Support Team

that was the ban reason...

said i was banned for hiding my own set on my own account

good reasons homie.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 05:53:07 am »
I don't know. But everyone knew xunown was hacking so why you have him your set I can't understand.  Now look what happened to you.  And don't tell me that you didn't know he was hacking. It was so obvious sorry... Still I feel very sorry for you, but at least you still have your set.

hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

unknownz was banned and  currently unbanned for "MACRO USER"  "not for hacking" or "illegal party program user" check Hall of fame if you want to...because the proof provided by some players was just a SS of him spamming some letters in a chat?  thats just show how ***ed up GMs are .-.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 05:54:18 am »
im pretty sure legally this is considered theft

im pretty sure if i felt like calling a lawyer this would be an easy case win

im pretty sure a (lawyer) would say case closed boys we going home rich

I'm pretty sure it's not legally considered theft. Remember TOS? Go read it. You don't own ****. 

I'm pretty sure if you called a lawyer they would laugh in your face at your proposed case. 

I'm pretty sure a (lawyer) would say case closed go home to your basement.

if there was a Hall of Shame for dupers...your name should be the very first.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 05:55:12 am »
keep crying so****reign,
#Number1WarGotbannedbecausehemacro
#nowCRYINGandCALLINGlawyer
#CryMeARiver
#MacroCantSaveUNoobASS

you want some attention buddy?

sakmaycauk

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 07:35:08 am »
o
m
g

i can't believe how naive this aika payers are. you like sov or not. HE IS RIGHT in this case. he insulted me too for several times, he trash talked to me, he killed me many many times but come on lol, no need to deny the facts; he is right. i bet you all would be crying in your basements if this happened to you.

i remember when gms deleted that rm char, iwan maybe, i dont remember the ign, all aika players were posting to get his char back. i don't remember anyone accused iwan of being hacker or scammer or macroer. you people are twofaced. just bc you don't like someone that doesn't mean you can be unfair.

its simple af:
1. sov n toxic gave their gears to unknownz.
2. unknownz got ban for macro.
3. as punishment for macro unknownz would get -3 on his gear.
4. at the end gms banned sov and made his gear +9
5. they didnt touch toxic.
6. sov is an ahole, but hey, he is right.

see whats wrong in there? some twofaced people cried enough to gms about sov and they punished him for no reason lol. you couldn't deal with sov and made gms to punish him for nothingg loooool. good luck with your one inch cocks in your lives.

ps: to all who cry for macro, if you can't deal with the gaming world, buy a gameboy and play tetris. it's not dark magic, its not a viking cock slapping to your face, its not an ape ball in your mouth... it's a part of gaming.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 07:53:32 am »
o
m
g

i can't believe how naive this aika payers are. you like sov or not. HE IS RIGHT in this case. he insulted me too for several times, he trash talked to me, he killed me many many times but come on lol, no need to deny the facts; he is right. i bet you all would be crying in your basements if this happened to you.

i remember when gms deleted that rm char, iwan maybe, i dont remember the ign, all aika players were posting to get his char back. i don't remember anyone accused iwan of being hacker or scammer or macroer. you people are twofaced. just bc you don't like someone that doesn't mean you can be unfair.

its simple af:
1. sov n toxic gave their gears to unknownz.
2. unknownz got ban for macro.
3. as punishment for macro unknownz would get -3 on his gear.
4. at the end gms banned sov and made his gear +9
5. they didnt touch toxic.
6. sov is an ahole, but hey, he is right.

see whats wrong in there? some twofaced people cried enough to gms about sov and they punished him for no reason lol. you couldn't deal with sov and made gms to punish him for nothingg loooool. good luck with your one inch cocks in your lives.

ps: to all who cry for macro, if you can't deal with the gaming world, buy a gameboy and play tetris. it's not dark magic, its not a viking cock slapping to your face, its not an ape ball in your mouth... it's a part of gaming.

+12

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 08:15:33 am »
I don't know. But everyone knew xunown was hacking so why you have him your set I can't understand.  Now look what happened to you.  And don't tell me that you didn't know he was hacking. It was so obvious sorry... Still I feel very sorry for you, but at least you still have your set.

hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

unknownz was banned and  currently unbanned for "MACRO USER"  "not for hacking" or "illegal party program user" check Hall of fame if you want to...because the proof provided by some players was just a SS of him spamming some letters in a chat?  thats just show how ***ed up GMs are .-.

Shut up, dude. You're the cheapest person to be found, at least in Aika. You know that the SS that I've shown to everyone is real, and that it was macro, but why be realist when you can be an ass kisser and defend your "friend" although you know they're wrong. Get lost and take some life lessons. Life doesn't consist in being rich/so on, but be a true person, not a walking trash can, like you are.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:22:38 am by TheDevil »
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 08:57:43 am »

hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

Shut up, dude. You're the cheapest person to be found, at least in Aika. You know that the SS that I've shown to everyone is real, and that it was macro, but why be realist when you can be an ass kisser and defend your "friend" although you know they're wrong. Get lost and take some life lessons. Life doesn't consist in being rich/so on, but be a true person, not a walking trash can, like you are.

who dafaq are you? :D

Be a true person here and mention your ign please?

:D

qqnomacro

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 09:16:54 am »

hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

bi sh pls use brain pls dnt tell me a camel is smarter than u pakulo papito!
its pretty obvious that #nanumber1war is a phony claiming hes the best
war to ever play lol wake up kiddddddo if u think macro make u look good thing again.

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2017, 09:43:19 am »

hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

who dafaq are you? :D

Be a true person here and mention your ign please?

:D

What actually matters is not my name, but  the ****ty personality that you have, thinking it's nice to defend your friend, while being realistic and fair is even better. (:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:45:18 am by TheDevil »
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 09:58:22 am »
What actually matters is not my name, but  the ****ty personality that you have, thinking it's nice to defend your friend, while being realistic and fair is even better. (:

You are just afraid that once people know your real ign...ppl will start targeting u instead of unknownz :D

anyways, ik who you are....since you are the one who posted this SS in this forums.... so i m pretty sure who you are. But meh whatever ...i might have a shyty personality but Thank you for mentioning it....it just shows how decent , fair and a gentleman you are.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 10:03:13 am »
hahahahahahaha

Hacking?

bi sh pls use brain pls dnt tell me a camel is smarter than u pakulo papito!
its pretty obvious that #nanumber1war is a phony claiming hes the best
war to ever play lol wake up kiddddddo if u think macro make u look good thing again.

did you died to his sc set as well?  LMAO :D