Author Topic: Moderator Message  (Read 730 times)

ForumManager

• View Profile
Moderator Message
« on: September 16, 2017, 08:44:13 pm »
Hi all Aika players, you guys may or may not know me. I just want to explain that I am new at the moderator position and still trying to learn a bit. I'm asking Admin and Gms for some guidance so I can learn faster in order to give the best Moderator experience for you guys. Please bare with me, all help would be appreciated. I'm sorry I can't be the best Moderator for you guys at the moment just got a lot of learning to do. If any players has any concerns or complaints please report to me or message me personally. Thank you!

Conan

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Message
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:50:38 am »
 :)
#CoNan
#Love_Coffee ? . Pm Me in Game :8
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

ForumManager

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:21 pm »
I've been noted that I cannot delete topics only lock and etc. The higher Moderator will be the one to clear spam sorry for the inconvenience

Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 04:44:21 am »
 :D

skipalicious

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 01:41:38 am »
Hi,

A mod may not delete topic but you can move it. Any spam posts should be moved into Spam sub-section under Mod's Lounge. Same apply to comments. You need to read every comments made and edit/move the comments on your discretion based on the forum rules. If the whole comments is negative, use split function and separate the comments into a new thread and then move the thread to the other sub-section in mod's lounge.

Hope that helps. Feel free to hit me if you have anything to ask.
Skipalicious

edit -
Why are you using a new forum account? We used to used our personal account  so that users would know us both in forum and in game.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 03:19:04 am »
Hi,

A mod may not delete topic but you can move it. Any spam posts should be moved into Spam sub-section under Mod's Lounge. Same apply to comments. You need to read every comments made and edit/move the comments on your discretion based on the forum rules. If the whole comments is negative, use split function and separate the comments into a new thread and then move the thread to the other sub-section in mod's lounge.

Hope that helps. Feel free to hit me if you have anything to ask.
Skipalicious

edit -
Why are you using a new forum account? We used to used our personal account  so that users would know us both in forum and in game.

"Used to Used" is the key words there... Now we officially know, it was the former mods that forced t3 into scam boxes!! lmfao

Heck, I could make up, blame mods, etc. so to say.. all purely made up of course though, and all in fun just to harass ya's, and any/all
remaining players from "back then".. So needless to say, don't take offense to that.. simply just a joke..

But it is odd on the whole "Not forum name/IGN" kind of Scenario..  after all, Forum Mods here, getting announced by/as their Forum "Names"..
Admins/Devs/GMs/Whom-dah-derr-elseses n'd all, dun treatsing us az weez cantz reedz n dat shizzle nowz yo!"... 

By the way, I still want my back pay for being the Forum Mod. for over a year now as it is..
Consider yourselves lucky having the forum mod that is in place now. Because if Scooter was elected
I would've had his arse arrested! :-!

skipalicious

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 03:33:03 am »
I have no idea whats youre on, but hey there! been a while now. ahahhaa

RestOfLife

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 03:45:00 am »
Hi dear
Try send ticket about makes new boards for admins/moderators. make sure private (i don't know it's already alive or not)
[!] moderator permissions can not touch that configurations(if forums default)
And move to all spam post there, so only admin or moderators can see the spam posting then someone can delete later who has delete posts permissions.
1st you need hide any spam topics, they coming from Analytics and any of search engine(from bot programs), SEO etc...
Spam bot will random posts our forum topics, that makes old post getting bumps.
I'm up for skip just move spam posting then lock it, and delete link also for safe using forums.
Sorry for the post here hope it work for spam bot leave our forums.
I had managed other forums it was work for kick out spam bots.
If you want any of help feel free to contact me.
I had experience same this forums.
Lead Moderator
Please remember to take breaks while playing Aika.
Note: Can not reply to all personal messages.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 03:52:48 am »
I have no idea whats youre on, but hey there! been a while now. ahahhaa

Lol!!  Just spread the word already!!! Get it into Admins, Devs, GMs, Mods, etc etc.. whatever they're all called now...

"RETURN-PLAYER" Event!!!!

Lmfao...

(Make sure ya's let them know to MAKE SURE the "prizes" are worth it of course! :P)

Oh yeah though, weren't you a Mod here, maybe WAY back in the other days though Skip?? lol
(which is was I was initially referring to, perhaps I'm completely wrong, was back then too.. *shrug*)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:57:01 am by Slamspigs »

skipalicious

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 04:00:20 am »
What they're getting now is way better than what we had. Especially with the current economy state! But meh, I barely play and if Mods are still only made to clean spams, no communication between GM-Mod, no way to help the game, then ill pass.

Return player event would be nice, but only if it comes with a better management. I don't know if what they're saying about only 1 GM/admin in the management is true, but I'm starting to believe it myself now.

ForumManager

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 11:07:20 pm »
Thanks guys the help means a lot.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 02:05:22 am »
What they're getting now is way better than what we had. Especially with the current economy state! But meh, I barely play and if Mods are still only made to clean spams, no communication between GM-Mod, no way to help the game, then ill pass.

Return player event would be nice, but only if it comes with a better management. I don't know if what they're saying about only 1 GM/admin in the management is true, but I'm starting to believe it myself now.

Same here.. as far as believing that it is just the 1 gm/admin.. And very bizarre to me that our forum mod can't use their original forum name. Which
clearly isn't against our Forum Manager (we know who ya are! Just don't lock another post of mine about a post that was locked before! That's redundant locking!! lmfao!!!  Too funny that we all know that it was the same dude that kept switching forum name/acct just to keep griping on there though!) :-P