Author Topic: the sad truth of t3fun  (Read 927 times)

TheDevil

• View Profile
Re: the sad truth of t3fun
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 05:30:17 pm »
That's none of your business. If you want to laugh, think of you two. Both of you are pathetic making random assumptions about me. I hope your set gets broken and you won't ever see it again. Good bye!
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 05:30:41 pm »
Lending a set to someone who abused the system should not directly affect innocent 3rd parties. But with that said I know for a fact that the 2 players account sheared and as such the same person must have abused on both accounts.
It's a bit of a dilemma for on one hand you might have someone innocent but on the other hand that same someone knew the risks of account shearing, and in this very case we can see what happens. GM's can see the logs and follow the IP address. I do understand that GM's needed to punish in a way they feel just,  that individual that was breaking the rules but in this case by doing so affected other parties. It's a very fine line that can easy be crossed. It is very hard to rule on till where they should or should not force their hand.

They do tell is not to account shear. Maybe if he did not use your account things might be different. Although they might consider your side more. Just explain and see and from now on keep your account only for your use.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:35:43 pm by Darsia »

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 05:35:20 pm »
but the email ban reason has nothing to do with that darsia . therefore the ban is false no matter what. the items are mine.  they said im banned for hiding items... but the items are mine ... the ban itself tells it being false... and yes let them check IP it will show all logs from me.

and lol *thedevil* wont even say who they are because they know they are just causing trouble and a sucky player lmao.

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 05:37:22 pm »
im pretty sure during raids the words coming out of darsia chat was * fkn sov hacker ban him* so again because a player dies alot they jump to the conclusion - this player must cheat because i died... thats just a sore loser. U must be fun at parties.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 05:37:33 pm »
say ur IGN if not u will be ignored from this point on.. i'm not wasting my time talking to a Faceless 1 hit Scrubs

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 05:38:40 pm »
If the email stairs that the reason. Was of hiding of items show them that the items belong to you, best way is by having an idea when the set was created or bought.  And send them dates of distinctive times that you upgraded the set or cored or what ever. Something that they can check. Maybe that helps.

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 05:39:14 pm »
lets keep this pg rated or gm will delete it for the cold hard truth that they scam players

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 05:39:24 pm »
they should of took there time and looked into that before hand not punishing player

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 05:40:07 pm »
i traded Bhuetiful DG- to xChilly for his warrior.. u can ask him it was his warrior set i traded my whole DG for it.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 05:41:23 pm »
shouldn't they have a track of ur trade history...i'm sure they would of knew about that if they took their time

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 05:42:05 pm »
im pretty sure during raids the words coming out of darsia chat was * fkn sov hacker ban him* so again because a player dies alot they jump to the conclusion - this player must cheat because i died... thats just a sore loser. U must be fun at parties.
Emm I did say that a few times , not word by word but I did in my own words. It didn't seem legit for so.oen to stun lock me for 5 minutes sliding all over the place perfectly timing everything with no mistakes. Don't judge me for thinking bad for I'm sure many had the same feelings and thoughts

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 05:42:22 pm »
in the end. no matter what is said here... the whole point is ive already proven here right now the ban is a false reasoning because the items are mine . so. before investigating they banned me punished me ruined my 30 day monthlys took my gear .... :) is that a game you want to play ?  :P

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 05:47:39 pm »
in the end. no matter what is said here... the whole point is ive already proven here right now the ban is a false reasoning because the items are mine . so. before investigating they banned me punished me ruined my 30 day monthlys took my gear .... :) is that a game you want to play ?  :P
I'm.afraid you would need to prove that to the people that matter for what ever the community thinks they are the people in charge.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:49:15 pm by Darsia »

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2017, 05:48:41 pm »
the whole point of this topic is to put out facts

and the fact is ... the ban reason is false so that means the ban is false and that means they dont look into things .. they just do whatever they want and theres nothing u can do about it innocent or guilty

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2017, 05:57:25 pm »
its beyond my account

this is beyond your account

this is the state of the game right now

do you want to play a game that false bans and makes you lose all your money and items ?

this is no longer a care for what happens to my items this is about what happens to your items and what could happen to your accounts aswell

facts man they dont care at all and will do anything they want innocent or guilty

ive already proven they make mistakes today this is proof take what details u want from it but these are straight facts
they made up a false reason to steal my gear

facts the ban is in the email. the ban is false because the items are mine anyway.
facts they can steal your items at any time they want with any lying email they send ... straight up facts man nothing will change the facts unless they fix this issue and even if they fix my issue there could be other issues for other players

they can actually just make up whatever reason they want in the suspention email just to take everything you have
facts