Author Topic: the sad truth of t3fun  (Read 1577 times)

THETRUTH

• View Profile
the sad truth of t3fun
« on: September 13, 2017, 04:46:26 pm »

T3Fun Support <support@t3fun.com>
5:57 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
Dear josh,

Our customer support staff has replied to your ticket.

Reply Summary

Greetings!

We would like to inform you that the account was sanctioned a temporarily (15) day suspension for being associated with a violator. The accomplice will be sanctioned the same with the violator and will be remain suspended until the time of release.

The account was used as a temporary storage for the items to avoid the impending item degradation.

If you have any other concerns that you would like to address, please feel free to contact us.
We are more than willing to help you.

Regards,
AIKA Support Team

- i allowed a vanov player to borrow a set of gear for 2 hours then he gave it back
- that player was banned and they had nothing to punish
-they false banned me saying my set was his set so they punished me for nothing suspended me for nothing wasted 30 day monthlys
 for nothing and they plan on breaking my sets.
-they falsely suspended me for 15 days for allowing someone to use my Gear for 1 raid
-they plan on ruining my gear completely and stealing it when it has nothing to do with me
-this is 100 % scam from t3fun

Honestly anyone with a brain can put this together and see just how much of a scamming company t3fun truelly is.

they straight up banned me for nothing and broke my gear

the email right there proves they banned me for nothing because the sets are originally my own sets

i Hope every player reading this understands how corrupt and twisted and just how much t3fun will scam you

i really hope all of you players move on to a new game before they steal from you aswell

and thats exactly what this is a false ban and a theft from GM to player

TheDevil

• View Profile
Re: the sad truth of t3fun
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 05:01:01 pm »
Stop crying, little baby. That happens when you befriend xUnknownz. I want to congratulate whoever made sure GMs downgraded the set he had used. And no, he didn't get banned for no reason.  (:
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 05:07:37 pm »
so you died so you reported someone ? dying is part of aika if someone is better then you then deal with it

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 05:10:11 pm »
oh god it's theDevil again... his down syndrome self has to comment on everything doesn't he...or she w.e dafk it is...if u think this ban is just.. then you really have a few screws loose.. but i come to accept the face that aika is filled with people like him...thedevil i dont know what your on bud but taking back your set that you paid for with GBs and or plussed by yourself isn't a reason to get banned...

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 05:11:31 pm »
spamming reports because ur bad at the game isnt how its done.

Darsia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 05:12:03 pm »
There were times that players knew they were getting ban and send their sets to friends or other accounts so that they wouldn't loose anything and keep on scamming and hacking without any consequences. Or on other times, some individuals used friends accounts (shearing) and hacked scammed or exploited, and so they ban the accounts that these people used.
If this was not the case you can prove it but unfortunately it takes time :( for there is alot of work, they under stuffed and they need the help of devs to check. Just the exchange of emails to get the story strait might take you 1 to 2 weeks.
But they would never ban you for nothing. Show them facts and wait a few days.

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 05:12:44 pm »
so you died so you reported someone ? dying is part of aika if someone is better then you then deal with it

Who said I died? LOL

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 05:15:39 pm »
i see ur point Darsia but in this case it wasn't a scam or hack it was someone lending a player a set His set that he took back didn't belong to the other guy...in the end he's being punished for lending his set to another player and that is retarded af that's no reason to ban anyone..

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 05:17:26 pm »
Who said I died? LOL

no one cares ur a sht DG

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 05:18:12 pm »
spamming reports because ur bad at the game isnt how its done.

You don't need to spam reports when you got a solid proof like the one you've seen.

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 05:20:15 pm »
im guessing thedevil is some random nobody he seems really really angry he dies alot in the game so he just comments without logic

and yes darsia they are threatening me for letting him use my set for 2 hours ... they are telling me they are going to break it. And i did nothing wrong and had nothing to do with anything.

so . for being a good guy and letting someone who had no gear use my gear... they are now breaking my gear... and also banning me for the month to ruin the 30 day pran repairs and pvp sauce box and 30 day caelium.. So again im banned for no reason other then being a nice guy and letting someone use my things for 2 hours... and all my money i spent on monthlys is wasted ... all for no reason.

yes its no reason because they said reason for ban is hiding items from 1 account to another account yet the items are mine anyway so there whole ban is false there whole idea of a ban is false.

it cancels out because the items are mine

so that means the ban is just a false ban in the first place

*lol* *very good gms*

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 05:23:13 pm »
id also like to put out this comment - thedevil is just some player that dies alot and is taking this time to comment and take his anger out from being really bad at aika online so he feels because i was wronged he can use this oppertunity to feed the ego we slapped out of him in rhawn crossroads.

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 05:25:13 pm »
Who said I died? LOL

no one cares ur a sht DG

Thanks for nothing, although you don't actually know who i am. Your affirmation worths just as much as you do.

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2017, 05:26:47 pm »
id also like to put out this comment - thedevil is just some player that dies alot and is taking this time to comment and take his anger out from being really bad at aika online so he feels because i was wronged he can use this oppertunity to feed the ego we slapped out of him in rhawn crossroads.

Lmao, how do you even know that? Why should I be mad? You don't even know who I am, thanks for the wrong assumption.

THETRUTH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 05:27:54 pm »
so say who u are so we can laugh please.  :-*