Author Topic: DontEatMyOreo's Pally Build 101  (Read 677 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
DontEatMyOreo's Pally Build 101
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:18:33 pm »
I Been a pally for 8 Years so who is better to tell u about pallies then me... here are the 4 pally Build that i will update this later because....well... work and fapping..

Okay okay...Paladins are good at holding the front line and protecting their teammates...(but no one uses those skills) from otherwise lethal attacks. Their abilities offer a shield and have high amounts of health and defensive abilities which allows them to sponge enemy shots. Tanks are great at holding Relics  and offer their teammates opportunities to infiltrate the zone while enemy players try to break their defensive wall. (As in a Pally rushing tab chock to allow others to weaker players to pass by.. Or running into a temple and taking most of the heavy hits allowing players to down stone more quickly)  that being said...as a pally Dont Go all Out on DPS!!!! we were not made for that the best Options for any pally is Overpowering DEF...they can't win a fight if they are spamming 1k damage on someone with the right build...
Something to keep in mind 8 Phy def = 1 less taking damage for every 8000 Pdef u have players will hit 1k less on you...it's a waste of time using any skill that offers you more Pdef unless...save the points for something else..

STR Pally

CON Pally

HyBrid Pally

Dex Pally
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:56:16 pm by Skillfullpally »

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Re: DontEatMyOreo's Pally Build 101
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:33:35 pm »
i was forum banned for...stuff will update sometime this week or year....idk

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 10:34:49 pm »
Will update later

Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 11:30:19 pm »
#CoNan
#Love_Coffee ? . Pm Me in Game :8
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 10:30:04 am »
using macros as a pally is pointless.. ur better off spamming "W" or "S" when u fight and that isn't saying much...and i will...update later..

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 06:28:14 pm »
using macros as a pally is pointless.. ur better off spamming "W" or "S" when u fight and that isn't saying much...and i will...update later..

I could die of old age before you finish this information post.....
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
sendie         lvl 99 cleric
SendSouls   lvl 99 dual gunner
PaleHorse    lvl 99 rifleman
sendbob      lvl 10 warrior

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 03:52:05 pm »

I could die of old age before you finish this information post.....

GG
#CoNan
#Love_Coffee ? . Pm Me in Game :8
#GentleOnTheGood !
#TrollOnPeasants !

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 08:18:30 pm »
maybe... i hope not send D: who will i bug on facebook and send weird misleading msg to Q___Q

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 07:38:59 pm »
Question:
How many constitution points = 1 crit resist?

(and if possible how many crit resist is needed to resit  1% crit rate?).

there many versions of how many
some ppl says 4 cons = 1 crit resist, i seems to op becoz lol (make the math and see).

also based on this numbers still looks like crit resit (of the defender ) -(minus) crit rate (of the attacker) its no equal real chance of deal a critical attack.

some1 with 200 crit rate already can hit a critical attack in a cl supposed to have many more than 200 crit resist(based on that numbers).

i saw u using a full cons pally with ruin for some time thats why im asking. maybe u know.

thinking about a "a class" imune to critical attacks.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:17:44 pm by Apolo »
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

ToxicWrath

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 02:16:25 am »
if you ask me going con on pl is not worth it

you will lose all the dmg

i was lucky to use Chilly cruel +12 pl with max enchants on both str build and con build ,

str build was awesome the dmg of a +12 cruel + lm buff was awesome

con build extra hp ...alot of crit res....but less dmg done by me  (as a lm i use to tank 3 pts of aleth feo ....unless i was bunnied and aegon came and bs me)

so sharing my experience : DONT GO CONS IF YOU ARE NOT A LM..

only lms  (wr/pl) should go cons

even archons shouldnt go con build......their job is to support lm by being the maxed dps

if you are not lm or archon...dont go cons ...please dont.

even if you are a temporary non lma carrier...still dont go con build.....go full pf + crit res mount  + con 8 on pran.....you will do fine..if you know how to play pl

99 Cap is all about who stuns first.....so being a con build.....wont change anything.....you will still die to 1 bs .

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 08:37:34 am »
<snip>

99 Cap is all about who stuns first.....so being a con build.....wont change anything.....you will still die to 1 bs .

There is something seriously wrong with that tho, don't you think?
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
sendie         lvl 99 cleric
SendSouls   lvl 99 dual gunner
PaleHorse    lvl 99 rifleman
sendbob      lvl 10 warrior

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 08:51:28 am »
<snip>

the max dmg i find till now on pvp from a bloodstrike (without crit and no rlics) was almost 40k from a wr with lm buff on a rm with no lma buff.

also yesterday osty lm (wr resolute +12) did me a 18k(without crit) bs and i still dont know how that **** happened.

correct if im wrong. but who have 40k hp nowdways?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:55:56 am by Apolo »
kid's logic:

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

ToxicWrath

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 04:19:42 pm »
<snip>

Bloodstrike was nerfed many times in past updates...but still it is a killer skill...i dont know know if nerfing bloodstrike would be fair for wrs....but ya some wrs rely on bloodstrike only (for example Aegon from feo) these days....in past you have to cc the other guy...like stun then smash (using auto attack to smash 5 times the other player around) and then repeat...since mostt cls dont fight back  wrs so this is the only way cls are killed this way because bs wont crit on crit res cls ......

ToxicWrath

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 04:27:56 pm »
<snip>

the max dmg i find till now on pvp from a bloodstrike (without crit and no rlics) was almost 40k from a wr with lm buff on a rm with no lma buff.

also yesterday osty lm (wr resolute +12) did me a 18k(without crit) bs and i still dont know how that **** happened.

correct if im wrong. but who have 40k hp nowdways?

bloodstrike depends upon the hp the user has at that time and also the crit rate ....osty lm is not a reso wr he is a skilled wr....and most of the time hes on crit res build...so ya ...but if he did crit it would have been over 60-70k in his crit res build. Aegon did 130k bs on me with relics. xeagor in his crit res build does.around...50-70k bs....and i m preety sure he has like 160k hp i think.....alot factors need to be considered when discussing a skill...wr skill Last stand is the opposite of Blood strike....it does dmg with respect to the hp missing of the user. i did 100k last stand but i never did 100k bs :D

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 06:49:16 pm »

....osty lm is not a reso wr he is a skilled wr....

now that 18k makes less sense than before XD.
kid's logic:

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯