Author Topic: DontEatMyOreo's Pally Build 101  (Read 219 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
DontEatMyOreo's Pally Build 101
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:18:33 pm »
I Been a pally for 8 Years so who is better to tell u about pallies then me... here are the 4 pally Build that i will update this later because....well... work and fapping..

Okay okay...Paladins are good at holding the front line and protecting their teammates...(but no one uses those skills) from otherwise lethal attacks. Their abilities offer a shield and have high amounts of health and defensive abilities which allows them to sponge enemy shots. Tanks are great at holding Relics  and offer their teammates opportunities to infiltrate the zone while enemy players try to break their defensive wall. (As in a Pally rushing tab chock to allow others to weaker players to pass by.. Or running into a temple and taking most of the heavy hits allowing players to down stone more quickly)  that being said...as a pally Dont Go all Out on DPS!!!! we were not made for that the best Options for any pally is Overpowering DEF...they can't win a fight if they are spamming 1k damage on someone with the right build...
Something to keep in mind 8 Phy def = 1 less taking damage for every 8000 Pdef u have players will hit 1k less on you...it's a waste of time using any skill that offers you more Pdef unless...save the points for something else..

STR Pally

CON Pally

HyBrid Pally

Dex Pally
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:56:16 pm by Skillfullpally »

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Re: DontEatMyOreo's Pally Build 101
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:33:35 pm »
i was forum banned for...stuff will update sometime this week or year....idk

Skillfullpally

• View Profile