Author Topic: New management..  (Read 1050 times)

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
Re: New management..
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 08:04:42 am »
Unknownz wasn't the only one banned recently, there are others who were banned with no reason, so weren't added to the forum post because they cant exactly put "Banned because somebody QQd too much after he wiped a pt of newbies in duped sets solo"

Corrupt management that prioritizes money over being fair.
+1

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 08:29:16 am »
I, personally, don't know who else was banned aside from who is on the ban list .. so I can neither agree nor disagree with your assessment as to why they were banned. As far as "a party of newbies in duped sets" goes ... if you know for a fact the sets are duped .. report them..... or is that a random accusation to validate the claim of corruption by GMs? Inquiring minds want to know. 

They choose to accuse the respective players of using duped sets because of the hate. I do know what they're talking about (99% sure), and I can guarantee that they're not duped. The said party won't get banned even if you report them, not because the GMs have been corrupted, but because they're 100% legal, but of course, why open your eyes and realise that you might be wrong when you can accuse people around and complain?
    "Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning. "

You smell like jermi (A good pl with a bad mouth) :>

Anyways...so whats so different about FEO? Why most +12 are in feo? Maybe those sets are not duped...maybe gms are not corrupt...maybe FEO has a better Reinforcement chances than other nation? or maybe  FEO is a pve nation? who knows. This community want fair answers. This is not hate. There are better games than Aika but we still prefer to play Aika.

And about people suspended for MACRO/HACKING/BOTING...... i m still looking for Aleth Len and Feo names to show up in that list. Like come on... FEO has 2-3 pts during normal days and almost a raid on weekend..so all of them are legit ? :OOOOOOOO Well its true Feo only know how to zerg other nation. and 1 pt of len can pvp 3 nations  ...easily....and that 1 pt of len can give FEO a hard time as well :D . but still this community want fair answers NOT FROM PLAYERS BUT FROM DEV/GM/ADMIN.

Even new management "CANT" help this game. old players know how to exploit the weaknesses of this game and the management. old players should either quit or start behaving if they want AIKA NA to last a bit longer.

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 09:23:36 am »
I, personally, don't know who else was banned aside from who is on the ban list .. so I can neither agree nor disagree with your assessment as to why they were banned. As far as "a party of newbies in duped sets" goes ... if you know for a fact the sets are duped .. report them..... or is that a random accusation to validate the claim of corruption by GMs? Inquiring minds want to know. 

They choose to accuse the respective players of using duped sets because of the hate. I do know what they're talking about (99% sure), and I can guarantee that they're not duped. The said party won't get banned even if you report them, not because the GMs have been corrupted, but because they're 100% legal, but of course, why open your eyes and realise that you might be wrong when you can accuse people around and complain?
    "Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning. "

You smell like jermi (A good pl with a bad mouth) :>

Anyways...so whats so different about FEO? Why most +12 are in feo? Maybe those sets are not duped...maybe gms are not corrupt...maybe FEO has a better Reinforcement chances than other nation? or maybe  FEO is a pve nation? who knows. This community want fair answers. This is not hate. There are better games than Aika but we still prefer to play Aika.

And about people suspended for MACRO/HACKING/BOTING...... i m still looking for Aleth Len and Feo names to show up in that list. Like come on... FEO has 2-3 pts during normal days and almost a raid on weekend..so all of them are legit ? :OOOOOOOO Well its true Feo only know how to zerg other nation. and 1 pt of len can pvp 3 nations  ...easily....and that 1 pt of len can give FEO a hard time as well :D . but still this community want fair answers NOT FROM PLAYERS BUT FROM DEV/GM/ADMIN.

Even new management "CANT" help this game. old players know how to exploit the weaknesses of this game and the management. old players should either quit or start behaving if they want AIKA NA to last a bit longer.

I'm surprised I "smell like a pally" when I'm actually a dual gunner. Also, it's no one's fault that Feonir has the most people, so you can't accuse any nation of having a zerg. You can't tell people not to raid, right?
As clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 09:38:21 am »
sorry my bad...since you didnt mentioned your IGN.....you are "a dg" with a bad mouth. :>

anyways, my comment, was directed towards GM/ADMIN/DEV.

so  I will just ignore your comment for now.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 12:30:24 pm »
sorry my bad...since you didnt mentioned your IGN.....you are "a dg" with a bad mouth. :>

anyways, my comment, was directed towards GM/ADMIN/DEV.

so  I will just ignore your comment for now.

+1

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 12:46:10 pm »
i'm not sure who TheDevil is in aika but.. my guess is some random slow nub.. i don't think he gets we are not talking about unknown, many players was banned...players like thedevil is why others get banned for doing nothing...  TheDevil seems like the type of person that QQ and tries to report someone he can beat or keep up with... it doesn't help that it doesn't seem like the management is doing their jobs and banning player just because a bunch of random spam report.. cancerous player like him is why aika is how it is now...just dumb people doing dumb stuff..

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 04:57:39 pm »
Yet you believe your friends did nothing wrong. You would have believed that about unknownz too, until you've seen then shown the proof, so where do you know the person you're trying to defend isn't involved in illegal stuff either? So am I the bad one who kills the game because i report illegal stuff? I send 1 ticket and that's it, I don't cry to GMs until they listen to me. Please keep your mouth closed and stop making false accusations. Have a bad day! (:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:20:10 pm by TheDevil »

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 05:35:04 pm »
mhm as retarded as they come... Just because u saw spam doesn't mean it's a marco... i can't tell you how many countless time i spam WR and i finger hits enter.. are u saying because i press Enter again to send the chat so i can continue spamming W/R. i should be ban for it? if so then u are truly..slow.. i know for a fact GMs just saw ur post and banned him without second guessing it because they are also lazy af and don't like doing there jobs... hints the New Management thing because if the game was still ran by Gpotato he wouldn't of been ban so quickly.. they would of looked into it... keep in mind anyone can photoshop... if a random picture is all u need to ban someone then RIP aika.. think about it like that and you'll start to see how bad the management is..

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 05:36:22 pm »
Also say ur IGN if not u will be ignored from this point on.. i'm not wasting my time talking to a Faceless 1 hit Scrubs

TheDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 06:23:10 pm »
mhm as retarded as they come... Just because u saw spam doesn't mean it's a marco... i can't tell you how many countless time i spam WR and i finger hits enter.. are u saying because i press Enter again to send the chat so i can continue spamming W/R. i should be ban for it? if so then u are truly..slow.. i know for a fact GMs just saw ur post and banned him without second guessing it because they are also lazy af and don't like doing there jobs... hints the New Management thing because if the game was still ran by Gpotato he wouldn't of been ban so quickly.. they would of looked into it... keep in mind anyone can photoshop... if a random picture is all u need to ban someone then RIP aika.. think about it like that and you'll start to see how bad the management is..

Stop defending him, LOL. So when people say you make false accusations when you don't have a proof. When you have a SOLID proof, people find other excuses. He spammed things in chat on an alt. That alt has been recorded and reported aswell a few days ago. There's no way he had ever played fair. I'll stop here. You don't have to read my reply, but I won't give you the satisfaction of knowing my IGN either, haha. Enjoy your sad life!

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 08:02:40 pm »
because ur just some random nub but like i said i have to ignore u for not telling me everyone shouldn't know who i am

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 11:05:56 pm »
are you trying hard to seek some attention "a dg" with a bad mouth? cuz i am still ignoring all your comments.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 11:08:43 pm »
i just read the first 5 words then make my comment

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 10:23:48 am »
i just read the first 5 words then make my comment

LMAO +1

BAKA