Author Topic: What's wrong with Aika nowadayz  (Read 300 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
What's wrong with Aika nowadayz
« on: September 09, 2017, 11:06:33 pm »
GMs are banning players left and right because, we have dumb player out there not knowing how to animation cancel... Once they see a good player Animation canceling they start QQing and spam reporting..Or when they can't keep up to a player they take out their Cam and try to stalk them..I talked to countless players in aika and they don't even know what a FPS is...the porting you people are talking about when it comes to some player may just be ur crappy computer dropping under 30 fps.. and yes xeagor recording will drop your FPS...((UNLESS YOU HAVE A 150-200 dollar capture card))...I highly doubt most people on aika have a GPU in their pc...Frankly i don't think GMs know what they are doing.. If they did most if not all RM would be banned for using Marco... keep in mind it was a GMs that was selling the dupped sets for real money... Can't really put ur trust in them for banning the right people...because they are the same people that will sell duped stuff and turn around and ban you for it..

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
Re: What's wrong with Aika nowadayz
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 11:13:57 pm »
ye they ban old players that are good and meanwhile people actually bot for gold and speed hack Kah for cd 4s like ya lets ban the players that play the game good instead and let players in feo bot petals and dungeons and 6 man hack  1 hitting boss . Yes free money pls. that is all okay but playing the game with skill ? no get out.

Bobspally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 09:40:56 am »
Corrupt management killing the game, they only listen to players who spend a lot on the game and spam scam boxes everytime they release a new event. "If you don't pay, you don't play" is the new T3Fun company motto. They ban players with literally no evidence or proof that they've done something wrong.
For instance they can't even put me on the hall of fame because they don't have a solid reason.
****** - "We don't know, just figured we'd ban him because a cash shopper cried"

Sound logic.

Tried to explain in tickets to no avail, they don't listen, they value the word of someone with a vendetta to get people they don't like banned, over the evidence and solid explanation given to them by somebody who they can't get any solid proof on.

They don't even know how badly the game is dying due to amount of items, sets and gold bars acquired through the use of hack tools. The economy is literally dead, you cannot farm any reasonable amount of gold legitimately as it would take days of farming to make enough to buy a single 10K Gold Bar (last i checked they were 1.2b+).

They have an anti-cheat that is never updated, so the hacks never get blocked. They tried to greenlight on steam, that failed miserably. They promised an update this year, 9 months out of 12, still not a peep.
At this point it is safe to say the game is f*cked.

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 06:14:22 am »
Corrupt management killing the game, they only listen to players who spend a lot on the game and spam scam boxes everytime they release a new event. "If you don't pay, you don't play" is the new T3Fun company motto. They ban players with literally no evidence or proof that they've done something wrong.
For instance they can't even put me on the hall of fame because they don't have a solid reason.
****** - "We don't know, just figured we'd ban him because a cash shopper cried"

Sound logic.

Tried to explain in tickets to no avail, they don't listen, they value the word of someone with a vendetta to get people they don't like banned, over the evidence and solid explanation given to them by somebody who they can't get any solid proof on.

They don't even know how badly the game is dying due to amount of items, sets and gold bars acquired through the use of hack tools. The economy is literally dead, you cannot farm any reasonable amount of gold legitimately as it would take days of farming to make enough to buy a single 10K Gold Bar (last i checked they were 1.2b+).

They have an anti-cheat that is never updated, so the hacks never get blocked. They tried to greenlight on steam, that failed miserably. They promised an update this year, 9 months out of 12, still not a peep.

+1

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 12:53:02 pm »

Sound logic.

+2