Author Topic: (CLOSED) Hiring for new Forum Moderator  (Read 639 times)

Admin Frea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
(CLOSED) Hiring for new Forum Moderator
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:56:19 am »

We are now hiring for new forum moderator for AIKA. To all applicants, kindly fill the information below:

Character name:
Forum name:
Why should we pick you as the new forum moderator?
How many hours do you play AIKA every week?
What can you do to help the community in-game
Do you have any violation in-game for the past 4 years?

Monthly Salary for the new forum moderators:

25,000 T-coins
1x 30days caelium extract
100 pieces of egg nog

P.S Any non-related comments will be deleted in this thread.

Kindly post your entry below or in support ticket

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:27:05 am by Admin Frea »

Earthy

• View Profile
Re: (AIKA) Hiring for new Forum Moderator
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 09:51:06 am »
Hello!
 Character Name: EarthyChild
 Forum Name: Earthy
      I consider myself to be a decent candidate for this position as I am an active player that can provide realistic opinions and ideas to help the AIKA community. I am online daily around 4-5 hours, an approximate of 35 hours a week that I can invest in equally playing and moderating the forums. I have been around for quite a long time and have noticed what people need and expect from this game. What I would like to put emphasis on is that we have to be realistic and take measures accordingly so as to fulfill both parties. As far as violating the game is concerned, I have not been involved in any mischievous matter for as long as I have been playing this game. Thank you for your time and consideration! I look forward to receiving a response.
Best regards, EarthyChild!

Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 10:50:27 pm »
Perhaps choosing 1 mod per nation would avoid those who may hold grudges against other nations / players.
 Someone who won't show favoritism to their friends and have no personal investment in other player's accounts.
Someone who is capable of diplomacy when dealing with conflict and can be impartial.
Someone who has knowledge of the game mechanics and can answer questions without being condescending.
Someone who is truly dedicated to the betterment of the game and well being of the community and not just looking for free tcoins and personal gain.

rmx_live

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 02:15:57 am »

Vampa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 02:21:19 am »

IKR.

And   do we  actually need  forum mods? for what? ban bots? their  comments  are  kinda  funny, and they  bump   the  B/S list  :P .
there is  not  that  much trash  talk or  something  that need to be censured.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
Re: (CLOSED) Hiring for new Forum Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 04:03:23 am »
IGN: Many

I Visit the forums here a lot, though just the general mostly, and check to see on
any/possible new events posted.

Game wise, Nope, haven't actually logged into the game in months.
Because I'm waiting on a "Returning Player Event".. (more so than a lot of others are).. (we can't mess up our log-in dates, just do it already, make the rewards worth it too.. (7th anni. sets for all, 30 day caes.. Enriched Extracts, etc.. lmfao).

Oh, and I should be a Forum Mod, so I can get those free tcoins, and whatever that other crap you said.

I'm good at giving people the facts, rather than letting them state their opinions!
After all, if we wanted their opinion, we'd give it to them!

Vote for Slamspigs!.. You're Forum Moderator!!!
Because if you don't, We'll put you in the Slammer.. you pig!

(How could I possibly not win now? :-!)