Author Topic: Help me plis. QQ  (Read 1693 times)

lorcanw213

• TeAmo
    • View Profile
Help me plis. QQ
« on: July 08, 2014, 07:30:05 pm »
help me. i dont know what class i should really play and ive been spending so much money in merc ticket coz of continous changing of chars. i went to rm to wl to pl to dg to rm and now I sold my RM. i know i should not ask this to you guys coz i should pick for my self but im open for advices. plis plis plis. D: QQ i want a long term char now coz im dont wanna spend money for mercs again. pliiiiiiiiiis. thank you for those who will answer/ help me seriously and Godbless to those who will just troll and post useless.  i reallt need an advice now. D: QQ

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
Re: Help me plis. QQ
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:10:58 pm »
seems u havnt played cl yet. that maybe the class u luv. cls are op, can be carrier and can be a good dps too but escapegoat of failed raids :/

lorcanw213

• TeAmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 02:48:06 am »
hm. thank you. i bought CL dawn. and try. :D

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:43:12 am »
To be honest, as you stated it is all on you, what you find fun... it doesnt matter which class is the most overpowered, which is the most underpowered etc. its all about what you enjoy most.

DPS with crowd control = warrior
DPS without being spotted = Rifleman
AoE Dps = Warlock
Healing / Support = Cleric
Hiding with Lockdowns = Dual Gunner
Pdef and Mdef buffs? = Paladin

My advise would be to just create one of each character and level them to.... lets just say 70 (without jumpstarting), and using 3 hour caelium extracts from the talent merchant, see which class you enjoy most as i believe by 70 you should get a general idea of most classes by then (id say you probably wont with warlocks but meh), and choose on which one you enjoy the most... maybe alot longer, but dedicated people grind to 70 in a matter of days on this game... perhaps less.

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

zohaa3492

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 04:58:40 pm »
thanks for help ,

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 05:28:26 pm »
Flip a coin four times.

4 Heads = Warrior
3 Heads 1 Tail = Warlock
2 Heads 2 Tails  = RM
1 Heads 3 Tails = DG
4 Tails = CL

Don't play Paladin.
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.