Author Topic: Future Events [Interactive Thread]  (Read 9456 times)

ChaoticPisces

Re: Future Events [Interactive Thread]
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2014, 12:31:18 am »
Mutated Xeagor
LOL so many things I wanna say...*bites tongue*

PLEASE any events with tonnes of portal scrolls like Blue Bag event. We don't have enough farming events. All the PVP events are cool but just one event a month like clear/blue bag/snowman etc...It's been awhile since we had one of these kinds of events and my portal scroll stack is dwindling fast :-\.

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2014, 01:56:50 am »
Mutated Xeagor
LOL so many things I wanna say...*bites tongue*

PLEASE any events with tonnes of portal scrolls like Blue Bag event. We don't have enough farming events. All the PVP events are cool but just one event a month like clear/blue bag/snowman etc...It's been awhile since we had one of these kinds of events and my portal scroll stack is dwindling fast :-\.

go ahead and say them, mutant. you need the satisfaction of verbal revenge.
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

CareNeverDie

• The Legend of Zashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 03:41:47 pm »
Event Name: Aika's last crusade
Type: In-game(Once every 2 months)
Description: Aika has awoken from her long slumber and sees the corruption from her awful sins. She awakens the leader of Scinic/people of Scinic(Insert name) and comes to lakia. Aika sees the misery of her children and the suffering of her aitans. At her last request she gears up and plans to fight Zereca herself. Aitan walk with Akia not allowed to due harm to each (Len can't harm Osty for example even with pk). Zereca send waves after waves first waves start weaker (lvl 50 ish) then we get to the OP bosses( we get to (3-5)Cauchemars 2 at a time).If we finish then Aika comes with white text and claims she will fight Envictus(the leader of the Zereca). However, during the fight Envictus uses deception to trick Aika to turn on her own. Now force to fight Envictus and Aika aitan must fight for not only themselves but for everyone. However, Aika can heal herself and Envictus. The only help you have is the other nations,pran, and Leader of Scinic/people of Scinic against the gods.
Aika follows the class of a cl/pl (Uses a sword+shield but can heal).
Envivtus: follows the classes of a war and wl (uses a sword/staff, btw he can bs and mb OP)
Leader of Scinic: follows the class of you guessed it rm/dg (using pred/nightshade) lows quickly but hits hard.
People of Scinic:Gms
He is command by the lm(s)
Chance at Winning:1% if that
Rewards: Criteria:No Criteria but Cauchemars are in this and Aika/Envictus
Winners:Winners will bring peace to Aika and a buff to their nation. (Drop rate increases by 50%, skill attack and pattack 75%, exp rate 600%, and all nations have all relics affects for 1 day.
Failure:Failure curses the land you walk on. There is no longer safe land. Envivtus' magic corrupts the land bringing all mobs 15 lvls up in difficulty. However, exp increase by 100% on all mobs)! Drop rate are reduced from slim to none. Prans are sent to station and Aitans are induced with a buff. (50% hp/mp gone, pattack 30%, mattack, dmw is applied Permanently).
After one day the game resets and Aika is awaken from her death. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:47:59 pm by CareNeverDie »
I gave you the key, what will you achieve.
(Stands as a large figure) xD.

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 02:51:51 am »
did you just make that up

CareNeverDie

• The Legend of Zashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 06:14:04 am »
did you just make that up
I get bored and I read the story line again...
I gave you the key, what will you achieve.
(Stands as a large figure) xD.

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 12:55:42 pm »
Event Name: Lead Nation Festival

Type: PVP

Description: Currently, being LN is a curse. So, this event will reward the LN of the week to make all nations desire and battle for the LN post.

Rewards:
GM auction, 2x xp, skulls, 2x talents, 2x honor for the week before next maintenance

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2014, 12:57:50 pm »

Description: Currently, being LN is a curse. So, this event will reward the LN of the week to make all nations desire and battle for the LN post.

Rewards:
GM auction, 2x xp, skulls, 2x talents, 2x honor for the week before next maintenance

Reward players for stacking the powerhouse nation... no thanks. TWs just needs reworking

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2014, 01:15:09 pm »

Rewards:

Reward players for stacking the powerhouse nation... no thanks. TWs just needs reworking

as far as i know, it was only hiko who luvd being LN and others hate it.

chem_dude

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2014, 03:35:34 pm »

Rewards:

I have nothing wrong with it just wished it was decided logically not tower war dependant

ChaoticPisces

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2014, 01:33:27 pm »

Rewards:

No Hiko hated being LN, people just kept winning towers to piss him off and make him rage cuz they hated him...  :o

Freesky

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 01:52:29 pm »
They should make  events that will revive the battle field, it has become wasted space on aika. Also an event that will inspire new players to stay because as things are now the new player base is very low. They took away the Jumpstart boxes which is good but even without those boxes there is nothing motivating new players to continue on because everything is ridiculously out dated or too difficult especially the pvp instead of worrying about events they should truly fix the pve content that alone could have a good impact....but yah for my suggestion I say bring back clear event every once in a while and they should also make an event similar to the snowmen  which could be done more than once a year...and make an event for the 91+ players to get kills something similar to arena maybe not exactly that because there are too many op players that would dominate or stack the arena....overall though aika content is really a bigger problem then having events

ChaoticPisces

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2015, 10:36:51 pm »
Could we get an event for Santa hats this December? And not be stupid impossible to get this time? I mean in Gpotato days EVERYONE got one for free for doing nothing....just sayin'

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2015, 01:51:07 am »
Could we get an event for Santa hats this December? And not be stupid impossible to get this time? I mean in Gpotato days EVERYONE got one for free for doing nothing....just sayin'

+1 I want a santa hat. How about reviving that quest for 5th anni pieces? That box that you get from the daily quest gives santa hats. PLUS I need to finish my 5th anni set.
o.o;;

ChaoticPisces

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2015, 09:19:54 am »
OK..can I suggest that the spawn times for the snowmen everywhere be as fast as the ones in Disc? So much fighting over one spot and no one farming anywhere else because it's not worth it to wait 10minutes for snowmen to respawn....Or make them spawn in random spots so people can't camp out and just farm snowmen in one spot. Plz GM's...it's same thing every year. People fighting and harrassing each other and PKing over snowmen, it's just stupid. Christmas is not about fighting, and swearing, and being greedy, makes this event not fun for anyone. I am tired of hearing people PKing others over snowmen. Just my two cents...

lolpfft

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2015, 09:05:51 am »
OK..can I suggest that the spawn times for the snowmen everywhere be as fast as the ones in Disc? So much fighting over one spot and no one farming anywhere else because it's not worth it to wait 10minutes for snowmen to respawn....Or make them spawn in random spots so people can't camp out and just farm snowmen in one spot. Plz GM's...it's same thing every year. People fighting and harrassing each other and PKing over snowmen, it's just stupid. Christmas is not about fighting, and swearing, and being greedy, makes this event not fun for anyone. I am tired of hearing people PKing others over snowmen. Just my two cents...

It's way worse in Osty...you can clearly see how divided we are there.
o.o;;