Author Topic: Future Events [Interactive Thread]  (Read 7980 times)

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
Re: Future Events [Interactive Thread]
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 01:58:26 pm »
All trolling aside.

Event ideas:

Event Name: I likes Skulls
Type: Ingame
Description: bla bla put random stuff in here to fill it out lala la bla bla
Criteria: Raffle type, anyone who collects over 100 skulls in 1 week is entered.
Prizes: Don't really mind. (Maybe a special floaty circle thing, like rank, that says SKULLZ instead? I think that would be cool. Yeh probably not gonna happen)

Event Name: Battlefield, actually being used for Battlefield? Confused? So are we.
Type: Battlefield (GM Led :/)
Description: A battlefield room is setup at a specific time announced several days before/or at the same time every week/similiar day etc. So people know when its going to happen. Have a 71-85 one, and an 85-90 one. Just actually use battlefield for what it was designed for, fun PVP.
Criteria: Best ratio for each class/regardless of team wins a prize. (Gives a chance to clerics, pally's etc, but also means people may work together, obviously there may be an issue of stacking teams, which the gm's will have to try to sort, although players should be fine with it if its a permanent style event. Unfortunately events are the only way to make battlefield more attractive)
Prizes: Something. Its kinda just fun to do.

Event Name: Nation v Nation
Type: Battlefield (again)
Description: Nations put together teams (23 not 6, its a mass pvp game) and effectively fight each other. Everyone fights each nation, getting certain amount of points each time and then at the end winner is announced. Lord Marshal's lead their respective teams, or if not present an archon. Times are announced in advance (1week+) leader of the team is given a password by the gm's to tell to his team in advance, so only they can enter. [Obviously not everyone can take part which is a shame, but some nations will struggle to get 24 nevermind 24 active at the same time. This might actually provide more stable nations if the event was to happen say once every month, and people wanted to take part, would give people something to work towards to be a chosen 24.]
Prize: Bonuses for that nation (skulls/x2talent/x2exp), 20k tcoins for the LM/organizer and 3day moh's for each person who took part.
*I did want this sort of thing to be done in castle seige, say once a month each nation gets spawned at a different point, and have to storm the middle. Whoever wins gets bonuses for the month. Has to defend it next month, unofficial alliances can be made, could say stop this nation bla bla, would be exciting, but that would require dev work so :/

Status - Quit Playing PS

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 02:04:22 pm »
Event Name: Nation v Nation
Type: Battlefield (again)
Description: Nations put together teams (23 not 6, its a mass pvp game) and effectively fight each other. Everyone fights each nation, getting certain amount of points each time and then at the end winner is announced. Lord Marshal's lead their respective teams, or if not present an archon. Times are announced in advance (1week+) leader of the team is given a password by the gm's to tell to his team in advance, so only they can enter. [Obviously not everyone can take part which is a shame, but some nations will struggle to get 24 nevermind 24 active at the same time. This might actually provide more stable nations if the event was to happen say once every month, and people wanted to take part, would give people something to work towards to be a chosen 24.]
Prize: Bonuses for that nation (skulls/x2talent/x2exp), 20k tcoins for the LM/organizer and 3day moh's for each person who took part.
*I did want this sort of thing to be done in castle seige, say once a month each nation gets spawned at a different point, and have to storm the middle. Whoever wins gets bonuses for the month. Has to defend it next month, unofficial alliances can be made, could say stop this nation bla bla, would be exciting, but that would require dev work so :/

I like this :o
Imagine all 5 nations having 1 raid each in a castle-siege fashion thingy where LMs are supposed to grab the flag and such. Just not 3mins long lol

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 02:09:59 pm »
Imagine all 5 nations having 1 raid each in a castle-siege fashion thingy where LMs are supposed to grab the flag and such. Just not 3mins long lol

This is what I mean though about all the content Aika needs it has.. it just needs tweaking. Keep castle seige for 3 weeks of the month, but have 1 week where its used for nation vs nation. No one can deny that wouldn't be awesome. Hell most weeks there wouldn't be a winner but it would be FUN, and thats the point. People used to buy exiles just to go over for castle seiges. So much potential.

Battlefield is similiar, when there are serious ones on they are so much fun. We have so much content that is majorly underused, Traband for example and towers. Towers needs a slight overhaul, more consequences for Rank D etc, remember when raids use to hit towers? So much fun! Karena is another one. People complain of nothing to do, and dailies has been doing a bit towards that, but having something to work towards, and something to do helps alot too :D

Status - Quit Playing PS

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 02:19:53 pm »

This is what I mean though about all the content Aika needs it has.. it just needs tweaking. Keep castle seige for 3 weeks of the month, but have 1 week where its used for nation vs nation. No one can deny that wouldn't be awesome. Hell most weeks there wouldn't be a winner but it would be FUN, and thats the point. People used to buy exiles just to go over for castle seiges. So much potential.

Battlefield is similiar, when there are serious ones on they are so much fun. We have so much content that is majorly underused, Traband for example and towers. Towers needs a slight overhaul, more consequences for Rank D etc, remember when raids use to hit towers? So much fun! Karena is another one. People complain of nothing to do, and dailies has been doing a bit towards that, but having something to work towards, and something to do helps alot too :D

hmmmm
would have ppl relic raid while it happens though :(

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 02:26:13 pm »
hmmmm
would have ppl relic raid while it happens though :(

Yeh but that wouldn't matter. People can raid during tower wars, during karena defences, during normal castle seiges, during arenas. Thats up to the LM, its part of the fun. Aika in a way doesn't need to change its content, its got loads, and its held quite a large core player base for years. It still attracts new ones.. People play because its fun, it just needs slight tweaks to keep it up to date and relevant. Much more simple than building something new to keep players interested.

Status - Quit Playing PS

Krelic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 03:57:32 am »
Event Name: Kill and Loot
Type: In game, Daily quest
Description: Players will need to complete a daily quest that requires them to obtain 5 player kills Turn in the quest to gain the reward.
Rewards: 5 courage medals, and a random box of some type

Event: Piñata
Type: In game
Description: Mobs drop sweets and treats
Reward: sweets and treats (mobs have a chance to drop 4k hp/mp pots, portal scroll, and more!)

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 04:22:00 am »
Event: Piñata
Type: In game
Description: Mobs drop sweets and treats
Reward: sweets and treats (mobs have a chance to drop 4k hp/mp pots, portal scroll, and more!)
THIS! PLZ! NEED POTS!

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

MisanOne

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 12:39:02 pm »
Topic stickied. Keep the good ideas coming!
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 02:10:17 pm »
Nation vs Nation castle seige! Yes :DDDD

Status - Quit Playing PS

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 04:31:26 pm »
Nation vs Nation castle seige! Yes :DDDD
^ :D

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

chem_dude

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2014, 07:44:52 pm »
Event: Altar Rotation
Type: PvP in game
Description, every week the altar time start/end points are shifted by 6 hours for the duration of the week.  The nation with the most altars taken and the nation with the least altars lost will get a reward.  At the end of the month the nation with the most altars taken and the nation with the least altars lost will get an extra round of rewards
Rewards:
most altars taken: Triple EXP for a week
least altars lost: Triple Honor for a week
Both: Triple EXP, Honor, Talents, and Blue Bag drop for a week.

Happy Altar looting :)

cire88

• Follow my own way 88%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2014, 08:53:57 pm »
Event: Clash of the Guilds, Ultimate Guild, or Guild of the Year (can change name if want)
Type: in game
Description: a tournament between guilds, using the battlefield system. a guild chooses 5-6 players in guild to participate, and enters the guild and players through forum means (much like fighter of the year). gm's confirm a time period and we commence battle
Rewards: one or more of the following: 1k medals of courage per member, xp for nation, 5th anni piece, 80 uni piece per member, ruby/sapphire core per member, 90 core per member, or whatever prizes gm's see fit

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 08:40:01 pm »
Event Name: Two in One
Type: PVP
Description: GM will identify 2 relics to each temple to be capped. Nation wins if it capped 2 GM-selected relics to GM-appointed temple before maintenance.
Rewards:
3 or more temples filled in: 4x xp, skulls, 2x talents, 2x honor for the week before next maintenance
2 temples filled in: 2x xp, 2x talents, skulls, 2x honor
1 temple filled in: skulls, 2x honor

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 04:50:07 am »
Event Name: Mutant Madness
Type: In Game
Description: GMs spawn Mutant versions of specific bosses which have increased HP/Damage/Defences and of course worthwhile drops around specific maps, generally Darkrane Forest / Termiz / Traband without announcing it, or without announcing which map/nation they was spawned in anyways...

Rewards: To get the prizes you will have to obviously get a party/raid together as the difficulty of these bosses will be increased by just say 10 times to 100 times their normal counterparts, the rewards would be the drops you get and they will actually drop items and a large number of them too.

A few examples of these mutants would be -

Mutated Queen Azu - Spawns in Darkrane forrest (random location) - Can drop Red / Purple / Yellow / Blue core augments / Pell AA / Rub AA / maybe some other stuff?

Mutated Soul Screamer (abyss first boss) - Spawns in Traband (random location) - can drop Ruby / Sapphire core augments / Pellurite Extract AA / Rubicine Extract AA / Enriched Pell AA / Enriched Rub AA / Shining Meteor Fragment stack of 50 / maybe some other stuff?

Mutated Raegor (24 man dragon) - Spawns in Traband (random location) - can drop crafted 80 uni peices / crafted 90 uni peices / Ruby / Sapphire core augments / Ruined / Brilliant / Mystic core augments / Maybe other stuff?

I'd emphasize the traband maps too, to increase PVP in traband. :3

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2014, 12:01:43 pm »
Mutated Xeagor
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.