Author Topic: Future Events [Interactive Thread]  (Read 9458 times)

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
Future Events [Interactive Thread]
« on: June 25, 2014, 11:46:02 am »
In this thread, the plan is to have everyone post their ideas of future events for Aika. But to keep it constructive, I'll ask everyone to follow this format:

Event Name: [Name]
Type: [forum, fb, in-game... etc]
Description: [Desc.]
Rewards: [Criteria + Winners]

It doesn't matter if it's a forum event, facebook event, or in-game event. Just post your suggestions and maybe GMs would be like "oh hey that one's good lets make it next month!". Also as a friendly suggestion if you want your event to be adopted by GMs, try not to ask for something that requires any development. Just conclude the functionality from previous event and evolve it into your own.

I'll start with one:

Event Name: Aika Invasion
Type: Forum Event
Description:
In this event, an Aika related picture will be posted on the forum in a mini-game thread. Participants are required to print it out. A number of tasks is handed out and each task has a set amount of points. Each task will require the participant to take a picture with the printed out picture visible and the character name written on the picture. An example for a task would be to take a picture near a light bulb or inside Target or something. 10-15 tasks are given out and each will give points from 1-3. Participants are given a duration of time to finish the tasks (maybe a week?) and post the picture on the forum in 1 post. They will be required to edit the post to add new tasks and multiple posts will be disqualified. Each picture submitted will earn the participant the amount of points it represents. And at the end the points are summed up for each participants and they will be categorized in tiers. Each tier will receive a certain reward. Tiers will stack though so if you are in Tier 3 you get T1,T2 and T3.
T1: 3 points
T2: 7 points
T3: 12 points
Rewards:
[Tier 1]
3 day Caelium Extract x2
3 day Mount License x2
7 day pran repair tool x3

[Tier 2]
7 day Potion of Destruction
7 day Potion of Desfense

[Tier 3]
Superior Pellurite Extract S (3%) [Event]
Superior Rubicine Extract S (3%) [Event]

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

Krelic

• View Profile
Re: Future Events [Interactive Thread]
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 03:22:33 pm »
Event Name: Dungeon madness
Type: In game, permanent
Description: Drop rates have been restored, Hunt inside dungeons for rare drops!
Rewards: Dungeon drops that are supposed to drop in game but no longer seem to drop will suddenly start to drop again!~

Event Name: Skulls are now permanent drops in game!
Type: In game, Permanent
Description: The skull shop will be updated on a weekly, monthly, bimonthly w/e schedule to include different items, random boxes, more relevant items!
Rewards: Skulls for everyone!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:30:48 pm by Krelic »

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 05:42:21 pm »
Event Name: Roger, Rabbit!
Event Duration: Permanent
Event Type: jonathonjon
Description: Permanently delete the cash shop, and put everything in the cash shop in the TALENT shop and remote vendor instead.
Rewards: Everything can be obtained for free!
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

shano

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 11:47:33 pm »
lmfao

rogerrabbit

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 01:16:41 am »
Event Name: Roger, Rabbit!
Event Duration: Permanent
Event Type: jonathonjon
Description: Permanently delete the cash shop, and put everything in the cash shop in the TALENT shop and remote vendor instead.
Rewards: Everything can be obtained for free!

there is only one thing i've said that is in cash shop that should be in npc shop and thats the 30day ce. more people agree with me on this than disagree, hell even if a gm admitted that needing ce/poc for skills was silly. like it or not its the main thing that puts potential new players off and t3funs upper management to stupid to realise it.

and nothing wrong with wanting stuff like cores actually dropping in game like they should. or those crystals they put in scam boxes in a new honor shop.

unicyber

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:44 am »
Oh ribbit
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 02:25:46 am »
Really hoped this thread would've turned out much more constructive. But I guess trolls say no.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

Krelic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 03:06:45 am »
This game don't need more events thought up! They need to fix the drops, fix the bad lag and dc issues, fix the "graphics glitch memory leak", fix the heavy cash shop requirements just to get items that should be gotten in game in the first place,  fix the horrible fail rates that turn players away from the game, fix the new players first impressions of this game, make the game enjoyable to play again, and start giving us the updates we supposed to have, stop starving the community for stuff that is impossible to get (and I'm not talking about the newest gear either) unless you cash shop! how are more players supposed to join a game that they can never catch up in?

you want events bring back clear periodically, Implement war medals, bring out "limited time titles", instead of calling skull drops an event make it permanent and make changes to the skull shop items from time to time one week limited skins? rare mounts? half the skull shop prices are crazy high anyway and need to be reevaluated, bring back the disceroa blue bags from time to time, make events that get players motivated to play (when they can play) not when it suits the GM's to get online for 20 minutes! noone has time to spend every waking second in game hoping to catch that one rare time the GM's are auctioning off an item or holding that hide and seek event! Gear, crystals, and upgrades should be plentiful in game and flooding the market to make it easy to get geared up! This game is one of the most gear reliant games I have played! Yet the gear and items needed just to survive one hit in pvp are considered "rare" drops

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 05:16:00 am »
This game don't need more events thought up! They need to fix the drops, fix the bad lag and dc issues, fix the "graphics glitch memory leak", fix the heavy cash shop requirements just to get items that should be gotten in game in the first place,  fix the horrible fail rates that turn players away from the game, fix the new players first impressions of this game, make the game enjoyable to play again, and start giving us the updates we supposed to have, stop starving the community for stuff that is impossible to get (and I'm not talking about the newest gear either) unless you cash shop! how are more players supposed to join a game that they can never catch up in?

you want events bring back clear periodically, Implement war medals, bring out "limited time titles", instead of calling skull drops an event make it permanent and make changes to the skull shop items from time to time one week limited skins? rare mounts? half the skull shop prices are crazy high anyway and need to be reevaluated, bring back the disceroa blue bags from time to time, make events that get players motivated to play (when they can play) not when it suits the GM's to get online for 20 minutes! noone has time to spend every waking second in game hoping to catch that one rare time the GM's are auctioning off an item or holding that hide and seek event! Gear, crystals, and upgrades should be plentiful in game and flooding the market to make it easy to get geared up! This game is one of the most gear reliant games I have played! Yet the gear and items needed just to survive one hit in pvp are considered "rare" drops

GMs made it clear that they plan to continue making monthly events. I see no issue in making their job easier. As for fixing bugs and stuff it has already been established that our GMs are not technical and that everything needs to be sent to devs for fixing (even the most simple stuff). As for events they need to be approved by this godly "Upper Management". What I'm trying to achieve here is simply tiny improvements to gameplay as that's really all I can do. At least if you are not going to be helpful, then make your own QQ thread.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

unicyber

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 10:22:25 am »
If the players have an idea, it's automatically bad.

If T3FUN has an idea, it's automatically good.

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 01:54:18 pm »

Depends on your perspective. Envoy was a player idea and look how much it sux (Though I must admit the last envoy to len was the best thing that happened to aika in the last 2 years)

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

unicyber

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 06:47:34 pm »

Depends on your perspective. Envoy was a player idea and look how much it sux (Though I must admit the last envoy to len was the best thing that happened to aika in the last 2 years)
6v6 tournament was way better.

But then again Aika is about zerg and emo-dive, not organized teamwork.

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 11:57:47 am »

6v6 tournament was way better.

But then again Aika is about zerg and emo-dive, not organized teamwork.
true that

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

Krelic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 01:25:44 pm »

What I'm trying to achieve here is simply tiny improvements to gameplay as that's really all I can do. At least if you are not going to be helpful, then make your own QQ thread.

make events that get players motivated to play (when they can play)

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 01:54:57 pm »

What I'm trying to achieve here is simply tiny improvements to gameplay as that's really all I can do. At least if you are not going to be helpful, then make your own QQ thread.

make events that get players motivated to play (when they can play)

Then suggest ideas that motivates players to play.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list