Author Topic: Information for Returning Players  (Read 13157 times)

babble05

Re: Information for Returning Players
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 12:57:48 am »
Updated again, thanks! @SlamPigs I thought those gave more experience also, 8k seems unrealistically low for that level or maybe I'm just used to seeing higher level xp quests? IDK. Didn't know that about the 2xp and MoA though, glad it there. If someone isn't willing to spend 30ish hours getting to level 60... they may as well give up now lol.

MisteryPL

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 05:15:16 pm »
You can mention something about title system :)
I have a question-how to get best rod?

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 05:17:46 pm »
You can mention something about title system :)
I have a question-how to get best rod?

Well I can answer on the how to get the best rod if you actually mean it as a question. (If you meant to add that I am sorry)
But the best rod is the Legendary Karena Rod, which to obtain you have to luck out and get it from a Gem Box from fishing in Karena. There is no way to purchase it and like all rods is not tradable. So to obtain best rod it is just luck from the Gem Boxes :)
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

babble05

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 06:39:18 pm »
Added how to look at the titles and see how to earn them. Getting one of those fishing poles would require amazing luck or opening tons of them. I've opened at least 100 and never seen one :(

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »
Added how to look at the titles and see how to earn them. Getting one of those fishing poles would require amazing luck or opening tons of them. I've opened at least 100 and never seen one :(

I maxed out 2 chars in fishing and didn't get one even after that using them, then on my new char I wasn't even max fishing and finally caught one, definitely pure luck
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

KenjiMishima

• Just your friendly neighborhood pve scrub
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 01:45:09 am »
This is a very helpful post so I am going to stick it.
(Godlike)-KenjiMishima 85 War

babble05

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 04:44:38 pm »
Thanks Kenji!  :)

Bifrost

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2013, 07:46:08 pm »
If you want to return and didn't transfer your information, you must start over with a T3fun account as transfer period has closed.

Aww, Aika toyed with my hope and broke my heart in the end. Its a fitting end and for the best... T-T

babble05

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »
Yea, it sucks for people that were level 75+ and might want to return again... but they (including Croxe!) did do an amazing job with the transfer process in general even though it was short notice.

But if you were not much higher than 75, starting over isn't such a big deal. They've made getting to 70 like nothing (take 3 days max if you really play) and from there its about same as always. But realistically you can get from 71-80 in 2 months, 81-85 probably in 1-2 more months depending on how much you dice and bf/grind (is similar speed from what I've heard).

Skipalicious

• Your stalker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 12:49:27 am »
Moved the thread to game guide section. nice work on the post OP!

I AM IN THE FUTURE! 12 Hours ahead of you!  MY TIME : GMT+8
IGN     :
1) Skipalicious - Nationless
2) Skipal1cious - Vanov

swimgood

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2013, 04:08:52 am »
Wow, very nice guide man!
Scoobs/Wooplez - Lenaria

Bifrost

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2013, 11:39:39 am »
Yea, it sucks for people that were level 75+ and might want to return again... but they (including Croxe!) did do an amazing job with the transfer process in general even though it was short notice.

But if you were not much higher than 75, starting over isn't such a big deal. They've made getting to 70 like nothing (take 3 days max if you really play) and from there its about same as always. But realistically you can get from 71-80 in 2 months, 81-85 probably in 1-2 more months depending on how much you dice and bf/grind (is similar speed from what I've heard).
Its not the leveling I am worrying about since its a breeze to level in Aika, I'm just disheartened by the fact I lost my near to completion Pally's Dawn set which included the weapon already.

KenjiMishima

• Just your friendly neighborhood pve scrub
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2013, 12:22:00 pm »
Im not guaranteeing anything but it says there that if they come to a decision. Maybe if you get enough players on a petition you can get them to re-open it. :o
(Godlike)-KenjiMishima 85 War

Bifrost

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 02:53:54 pm »
Im not guaranteeing anything but it says there that if they come to a decision. Maybe if you get enough players on a petition you can get them to re-open it. :o

I was under the illusion that it might be the case too but it had been 6 days since this thread was made from the time I gotten that reply. Assuming the underlined texts from the original poster is a direct quote from one of the GM then I feared that the decision may have already been finalized.

What strike me as odd was that I remembered the Gpotato email highly suggesting all the game data will be wiped after the transfer period has ended so I followed up straight away with a reply regarding that matter but I didn't get a reply. I'm interested to know if T3fun still have or have access to Gpotato's entire Aika's data server.

babble05

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 06:58:03 pm »
Nothing here is direct quotes lmao, this was made so that all the people that haven't been playing for a while can see what has changed xD

I have no connection to GMs, but I am kinda with you on the gpotato cleaning the slates on their gamer info... but T3 may have acquired it with the move. IDK. But as for now, if you didn't transfer, you have to start over... doesn't mean GMs won't take pity on your later on.

If you can prove that you had that gear with screenies or something, send an email to aika with them and maybe they will at least give you the gear back :/