Author Topic: Information for Returning Players  (Read 13766 times)

babble05

Information for Returning Players
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:10:30 am »
Level cap is 90 now You can get to level 71 in a maximum of 2 weeks if really trying with ATC, quests, and grinding or use the jumpstart box located in the "Talent Shop" by clicking Ronnir in Reg.

If you want to return from Gpotato and didn't transfer your information, you must start over with a T3fun account as transfer period has closed.

When grinding, it would increase the drop rate of rare accessory items if you used a Mark of Hunter and increase the experience if 2x Experience Scrolls are used. If you are questing, you can use a Mark of Adventurer to double the experience you receive from quests, including the ones you buy. MoA might (unsure) stack with the Eggnogs that were given during the Christmas events if you can find one, it would be worth trying for another 2x quest experience.

Leveling 1-50:
  • Quests until level 21/grind orange mobs
  • Level 21-50: ATC + quests between each ATC
  • Save Talents until 71+ (preferably late as possible) or buy Rock, Paper, Scissor tickets for gold if needed.

Leveling: 51-70
  • ATC + quests + grinding until 60
  • Level 60: ATC + quests
  • You can purchase quests in Ashwood from NPC Cort. These give 4x xp if you are using the beginner Mark of Adventurer
  • Save Talents until 71+ (preferably late as possible) or buy Rock, Paper, Scissor tickets for gold if needed.

Leveling 71-80
  • BF 10% dailies
  • Dice as much as possible, do dice dailies for medals
  • Grind MPPs until blue, Mutants in Traband & Karena OR you if you have AoEs, mass kill large groups is probably easier
  • Buy quests from Epheso NPC, give around 140k xp per quest
  • If rank A in Traband: Hidden Argent is nice to party grind without being killed constantly :P
  • TALENTS! With just talents you can level 1x in 20 days with no effort at all.
  • With talents + 10% BF dailies only (no dice/quest/grind) you can level 1x in 7 days. This is 70 days until level 81, roughly 2.5 months.

Trade honor for medal of courage: Talk to Honor Potion Merchant (Piaca I think). Give those medals to Ascoles. BF NPC gives a 5 medal reward for winning 1 match, Dice NPC has 2 dailies that award 10 medal of courage each also. Therefore, if you do all these dailies... you can finish BF dailies in around 30 mins.

Traband: 70+ PvP map with level 70+ quests, mutants, field bosses, etc. All nations are here, Tower Wars happens every 18 hrs (?) and it is a competition to get buffs in Traband for the next 18 hours. 1 dungeon here: Lycan Cave (drops TS gear & Devil bone accs)

Karena: 70+ PvE map with 70+ quests, mutants, field bosses, etc. All nations are here, Karena Cannon defense happens as the bar fills up and Verus Castle Siege happens after a successful cannon defense... this is all nations working together, not a competition. Spiral will open after a successful castle seige. 2 dungeons here: Spiral (drops cores for level 70-75 gear) and Ariela (5 colored eggs, IDK any other special drops here)

This is the only profitable place to fish. You can craft soups with regular fish, trade valuable fish in for fishing certificates for better soups or fishing poles, and there is a chance for an EXTREMELY rare crystal. You may also get a "Red Letter in a Bottle" which randomly awards pell/rub A ores or an xp certificate. The best rod in the game is also dropped here from gem boxes, this is the Legendary Karena Rod.

Drago/Hestia: Just a town with 2 raid dungeons. Tyriantor & Aquados, if you can get in a group to do these it may be extremely profitable. Drops: Light of Hestia & 80 uni gear. New CS item allows people to reset their raid dungeons instead of waiting a week for each run.

Disceroa: 80+ PvE and PvP (2 channels) map with 80+ quests. 1 dungeon here: Abyss (drops cores for 80+ gear). There are now FBs and mutants in these maps. 81+ guild quests have been released! There's a portal in the Pass of Silence that will take you to other nation's Disceroa if you want to pvp in this map.

Aitan Training Center (ATC): Level 21-70 is a PvE arena that gives massive amounts of experience and this happens every hour at XX:57, invites sent to everyone regardless of channel. This gives decent item rewards also in the round boxes. If you die in here, you are teleported out if you are not resurrected. There are 3 rounds: Kill the mobs, Dodge the meteors, and Kill the bosses. Finish the entire ATC to get the xp reward. There is also an ATC for levels 71-80, however I have never been to this (if anyone has info, post and I'll update).

Arena: Level 71+ gives a few Medal of Courage and 1% xp if you win and just 1 MoC if you lose. You can increase your kill counts in here, but do not get honor. When you kill you are respawned unlimited times with full HP/MP at your team's base. 86+ Onyx are tradeable.

Times for 71+ Arena: (Type " `time " into normal chat to see current server time)
  • 03:30 am
  • 07:30 am
  • 11:30 am
  • 3:30 pm
  • 7:30 pm
  • 9:30 pm
  • 11:30 pm

Ranking Dungeon: The NPC is next to Clair in Regenshein. To get in: Max of 3 people per party, no level limits, with a ticket that you purchase with talents from Ronnir. This dungeon has no purpose other than trying to get the highest score I guess. Inside the dungeon: Hoards of mobs spawn inside a circular room, try to kill as many as you can each round until the end. They are mostly regular "demon/undead" type mobs, but there are also some bosses that spawn and have debuffs. For more details, click here.

Titles: There are several titles you can choose from, most of them give you some resistance or additional stat points. To see your titles, click "=" and there is an category at the bottom left that has all the title you have earned. To see how to earn others, roll the mouse over each of them for details.

Diplomatic Envoy: There is now an NPC (John Patriot) that you can use to exile for free to the nation chosen by GMs.  This nation changes every few weeks and once exiled, it is permanent unless you use an exile scroll to leave. You will gain 5k honor and a title "Immigrant" if you use this feature.

Disceroa Renewal Update
  • Disceroa is now PvP! You can teleport to other nations' Disceroa via a teleport located in Pass of Silence map.
  • Disceroa FBs and Mutants have been released.
  • New combo potions can be crafted at the Anvil. These combine untradable speed, protection, INT, STR, DEX etc. potions into one.
  • Blank checks craftable at Anvil (purchased at Disceroa Blacksmith). These can be used to store excess gold.
  • Gold bars available in the Cash Shop may be used to sell other players tcoins without fear of being scammed.
  • Level 81+ GQs have been released. Purchasable at the same NPC as other levels.

Adult prans have been released. Must complete a quest at level 50. For this you must craft an evolution stone, purchase the recipe from the male AH NPC and begin collecting materials before you need them because there is a chance of the recipe failing. You might get lucky and complete it on the 1st attempt or it may take a few tries. Once the stone has been completed, it is not tradeable.

Game/server time is now based on EST. All times are the same, just set according to a new clock.
  • Altar time used to be at 5pm PST, now it occurs at 5pm EST
  • Castle Siege used to be at 1pm PST on Saturday.  Now it occurs at 1pm EST
  • NTB used to be 12am-7am PST, now it occurs 12am-7am EST

New Feature: Dueling!
  • How to Duel: Right-click a person's name then selecting duel. When dueling no one will actually die, losers hp will only be able to drop to 10(?).

PKing vs. Ganking
  • Pking: player kill (within your own nation). Yes, pking someone you dislike within your nation maybe fun, but you can always duel now.
  • Negatives to pking: Can get infamy. The higher the level of infamy, you will not be able to change your gear or enter BF, lose honor, experience rate decreases, drop rates decrease, can't access GWH, no access to Rift, no one can right-click your name to add you to parties, no effects from nation relics, can't use NPCs for anything other than repairs which cost more. And if you have your pran equipped, your pran will begin to dislike you and eventually return to the Pran station.
  • If you have maxed infamy, it takes around 24 hours of ingame time to return to 0 infamy. (If you log out, your infamy will not decreased and will resume its cd when you log in again.)
  • Ganking: killing other players from other nations. Ganking is common for people to get kills and skulls (trade them for boxes at NPC Piero in Regenshein -skull drops are event only now-).
  • You need a certain amount of kills to start making certain honor sets: 3k kills for AH (ancient honor), 6k kills for 85 honor or 5k kills for clerics for 85 honor.
  • Ganking helps yourself and your guild; Guilds must have nation exploit points to use certain skills.
  • If you really like ganking, RMs & DGs are best for this because of the stealth/pred and quick killing.

New Feature: Auto-Hunting!
This is basically a bot (that you can't be banned for) that will grind for you for 4 hours each day. There is currently no way to charge more time for this, 4 hours is max despite what it says. This feature grinds for you, but you do not get drops and the durability on your gear will be decreased. For more details, click here.

New Relics!
Three new relics have been added to the game. They all have the same effect: increase the effects of other relics located in the same temple. For more details, click here.

FAQ:
  • All dungeons from Zant through LM can easily be done solo (except for clerics probably), pretty easy to get help most times of the day (night maybe harder).
  • Dungeons in Lakia mainly used for quests, not really farming except possibly KAE or PDE.
  • Just because you played a particular nation before doesn't mean your friends are there still, check out all nations before choosing one.
  • Is grinding still required? Yes, but really only after level 70. Prior to that you can level solely with ATC and quests if you choose to.
  • Level 70 unique sets are much more common due to an event, so the chance of you getting a decently +'ed one for a decent price is good.

I'll add to this if I think of something or someone post new stuff.

Contribs: WildFate, chem_dude, TheRealQueen, KenjiMishima, LotusNine, SlamPigs MisteryPL
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:10:13 am by babble05 »

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
Re: Information for Returning Players
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:24:49 am »
+1
Glad to see you took the time to put this all in one. This should help many people looking to return after all this time as just like you I have seen many people looking to come back yet have no idea on what is in the game now.
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:30:52 am »
Oh one other thing I thought of for Karena, although not a major thing but helpful (I cant edit posts from this computer so must make new one sorry)

Fishing! It may not be a profitable thing but the main factor is while fishing in Karena the Karena soups you can exchange fish for give boosts to stats and if EXTREMELY lucky may catch the rare Crit 13 crystal ;D
Although all around fishing is not the most valuable thing in the world (unless you luck out on crystal) the soups are helpful and the enriched caelium caught can be sold or used for adult pran

Which reminds me, Adult prans are now out! Costly with chances to fail up to (4th?) time. I always succeeded on first try myself though.
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

babble05

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 11:01:50 am »
Added it thanks! I forgot fishing was relatively new. Wish they would fix the drop rates on boxes and letters tho :(

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 11:08:38 am »
I agree the drop rates are pretty bad now :(
I fished a whole day many times on my off time and only got like 10-20 boxes tops with like 10k bait (more like 10-12 average) and with a Legendary Karena Rod. And probably a max of 5 red bottles in a couple days. (Did sleep for a few hours between so a few hours off) That is why I just judged off amount of bait I used.

Have never caught the crystal myself though, but have met people who have.
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

JustJim35

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:13:38 pm »
Nice guide

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 12:39:35 pm »
I will say thanks for that comment as its nice to see people appreciate things players work together and put together.

Something that could be added is when at the part of grinding mutated mobs, is if they plan on doing it for a while buying a Mark of the Hunter is a worthy investment as it helps drop rate which mutated can drop valuable accessories and other items.
Also 2x experience scrolls on mutated monsters is very helpful when grinding to level.

These are only small items to add to it possibly, once I am home might be able to think better on bigger things, but we might also have majority of important things covered in this :o
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

TheRealQueen:

• pikachu sneezer ;(
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 01:04:19 pm »
PKing v Ganking:

Pking: player kill(with in your own nation)
Yes Pking someone you dislike with in your nation maybe fun, but you can always duel now.
Dueling activated by right clicking a persons name then selecting duel, when dueling no one will actually die,
losers health will only be able to drop to 10(?)

Negatives to pking: Can get infamy. The higher the level of infamy, you will not be able to change your gear, enter BF(battle field) and drop rate in dungeons decrease.

Ganking: killing other players from other nations.
Ganking is common for people to get kills and skulls.
You need a certain amount of kills to start making certain honor sets.
3k kills for AH(ancient honor)
6k kills for 85 honor/ 5k kills for clerics for 85 honor(;D)

When you have a certain amount of skulls you can buy things with them from a shop in town.
the NPC across from the bless lady has the shop.
You probably know her as the CLEAR event quest lady.

Ganking helps yourself and your guild.

one a side note: if you really like ganking RMs & DGs are best for this because of the stealth/pred and quick killing

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 01:54:54 pm »
Also I do believe at max infamy you do not recieve any experience either?. I do believe experience rate decreases as infamy increases.
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

KenjiMishima

• Just your friendly neighborhood pve scrub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 02:45:04 pm »
I just wanted to add, Im pretty sure you can use mark of adventurer with the quests that you buy, and it might also work with eggnog that gives player double quest xp.
(Godlike)-KenjiMishima 85 War

babble05

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 07:57:20 pm »
Ok, added these new things. Thanks! I forgot about those mark of adventure things lol, weren't they only for level 50 or did this change? Would be pretty cool if they worked for level 70+ o.o I wouldn't complain about xp rates if so... gonna test it!

Guardian

• Death Is Within Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 08:01:50 pm »
babble gotta keep giving you +1 on this, taking community info and placing it all into one guide is great!.
 Also i forgot to mention, thanks for the crediting of all of us contributing :)
Sun Tzu
~He Is Watching You~

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 08:21:11 pm »
Also I do believe at max infamy you do not recieve any experience either?. I do believe experience rate decreases as infamy increases.

Also wont be able to talk to any NPC at max infamy or acess GWH, not even sure you could use rift

JustJim35

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 09:08:59 pm »

Also wont be able to talk to any NPC at max infamy or acess GWH, not even sure you could use rift

You cannot be invited to a party I don't believe. I know no one can right click on your actual character, maybe they could still invite from chat window, I don't know.

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 11:00:57 pm »

I basically just skimmed through this thread atm, as I got home from work not too long ago, and doing my 'forums-check' (I'm a nobody, I just like to check forums before I log on at times lol).

But, from the bits I caught, it may have been brought up or not, in regards to the adventurer marks.

Now, any/all newly created chars get both a dbl exp mark, as well as an adventurer mark that pop out of the lvl 1 (0) box, they both last for 7 days, The plusser side of these marks, is they do not activate automatically, you can activate them whenever you choose to do so. However, both are only good for up to lvl 60. So once you/that char hits lvl 61, they go "red"..

I personally suggest to anyone looking to basically plvl them self to pop both of them as soon as you head on out with that char. Had it not been for a crazy arse week at work for me, and if I actually marked down/timed/whatever how long it truelly took me to lvl a char to that 60 with both marks on, I'd have to say it was roughly 18-24hrs of total game time. (24 Is pushing it, but I don't want anyone coming back and 'yelling' at me on it. lol

Also, Both of these marks are tagged as x4 exp, The mob mark I believe is a typo on it, really only gives 2x exp, or it could be saying 4x being based on base xp (since we're still 2x exp, I believe), however the x4 exp from cashing in quests.. BAM!! (Not bam on the gold obtained though, as that remains the same lol).

Lastly, the one char I did this on, I did grab some of the 51-60 requests quests from Shrine in Ashwood, and yes, those did register in at 4x those exp amts, however, those ones are base rate at 8k, so were 'only' giving the 32k on complete (I say only, only because I could swear those requests gave a higher exp rate in the past, I could be mistaking though..???)